6. Warped Tour

Katie Pov

Few years later----

I got my suit case packed for warped tour along with Jordan. I walk to the bathroom with my make- up case and start putting in all of the things I'll need. Which isn't much since I don't switch around my make-up, only the colours a bit. I sighed as Jordan walked in. He hugged me from behind. "You don't need that." He said quietly making me blush. "I'll break out too much on tour and I'll be taking pictures with people." I said. He sighed and hugged me tighter.

Time skip brought to you by CC!

Me and Jordan are waiting on the tour bus to get here along we're waiting Johnnie, Bryan, Damon, and Kyle ti start to get here. "So Jordan this your girl friend?" Bryan asked, gesturing to me. Jordan shakes his head gently. Bryan grabs my hand and pulls me to his side. "Good." He said smirking. So I knee him in the crotch and flip him over my shoulder and into the grass. He gets up and hides behide Johnnie as I go sit next to Jordan. He pulls me closrr to him making my cheeks go red. "Some times I wish I could be the one to protect you and not yourself..." He mumbled making me laugh softly. When the bus finally got here, Jordan and I claimed our bunk with our bags as did everyone else exept Damon, he claimed his with a banana. I look at him weirdly. "Really?" I asked tilting my head. "Johnnie made carry his bags ok." He says a little angry. I just laugh at him as I go and sit next to Jordan. Everyone when to bed by 7:35 besides Jordan and I. "You wanna watch a movie?" I asked softly. "As long as I can pick the movie." He said with a smile. "Ok." I said as I got up to go get a movie. "What are you doing I'm picking the movie. " Jordan says like an upset 5 year old. I pull out the nightmare before christmas and put in the Tv and press play. Jordan looks at me "You know me to well." I giggle and sat next to him again. He pulls me to his chest making me cuddle up to him. After the movie ends I look up at Jordan. He looks at me and smiles then leans down and kisses my forehead. I blushed and hid my face in his chest. "Why do you always hid your face when you blush?" He asked. "Because..." I mumbled as he started playing with my hair. I close my eyes and yawn quietly. Jordan shifts and picks me up. He set me in my bunk. He started to walk off but, I say him name. He looked back at me. "Please?" I asked. He smiled softly and crawled into the bunk with me.