2 Guys Are Fangirling, Real Manly

Katie's POV

I wake up in the back of the bus on Jordans lap 'we must have fallen asleep' I get up, careful not to wake Jordan. I walk to the front of the bus to see Andy and Damon cuddling. I took a picture and sent it to Ashley. He texted back 2 minutes later saying 'I just broke something esle :/ XD' 'idiot' then I got a text from an unknown number. 'Hey its CC, now whats all this about cause Ashley wont let me see' how the fuck did he get me number if Ashley wont let him see? I sent him the picture of Damon and Andy kissing and cuddling. 'Now im fangirling and breaking shit XD' '2 guys Fangirling, real manly' he didnt answer after that. Damon and Andy wake up and probably didnt notice I was standint there cause they started to kiss. Yep. Pictures! After taking like 15 Pictures of them I said well scream sorta. "I SHIP IT #DANDY WOOOOO!!!" they jump back and blush why the rest of the peoples come to where I am and look confused. I pull out my phone and show them the Pictures, they all screamed "#DANDY!" Damon and Andy blush like crazy, I pull out my phone and text Cc and Ashley the same thing saying '#DANDY!' with them kissing and blushing after we caught them. They both replied with 'OH MY FUCK WE JUST BROKE MORE FUCKING SHIT FANGIRLING' "who you texting?" Jordan comes up behide me and holds my waist. "Ash and Cc, showing them what I found." I said showing Damon and Andy the pictures. "Why are you telling them' Andy growled."cause I know there not to lazy to tell the rest of your band and or other bands." I say smirking. Andy jumps at me, but only to be fliped. Jordan chuckled "now your gonna beat up Andy?" "No cause I care more about Andy then Bryan." Bryan butted in "Hey that hurts." "Well do you want me to hurt you physically." He hid behide Johnnie again."what the fuck are you hiding behide me for I cant help you?!" Johnnie screeches and shuves him away. I get out of Jordans grip and go to the back of the bus, apparently he followed me. "Hey whats up?" He asked, I just shrug and sit down. He sit down beside me "im being serious Katie whats wrong" "I dont know really I just- it feels like all the energy and everything just got sucked out of me." I lay my head down. "Well ok just wanting to make sure, you wanna go back to the bunk so you dont have to sleep on the couch?" I just nod and hold out my arms for him to carry me. He sat me down into the bunk and climbed in to. I cuddle up to him and fall asleep...