Take it from the heart Part two

I had people come in who knew me from Germany to wish me luck. Once I was in there was a 75 % chance I would not make it. I thanked them all. Taco has been here for weeks. He has filled out the forums and all. Even his parents came bay to say good bye to him. Since this surgery would kill him. I lied in the bed the day of the surgery next to taco that was in a different bed.

“you’re going to come back.” Adam said as a stamen.

“Yes I am.”

“I remember the first time you ever wanted to kill yourself. People kept making fun of you and you ran away to the main high way bridge and stood on the edge and were about to jump into the icy water and what saved you.” Taco said

“You.”

“No what did I do?”

“You played that song.”

“Yea.”

“What song?” Adam asked.

“Uh it’s called you are the heart.” I really like it.

“It’s obvious you guys had a thing so was that your guy’s song.”

“No it…was just a song.”

“Oh.”

“How long have you been with Adam Meg?”

“About two or three months.”

“Good what’s your guy’s song?”

“Um the bagel song?” Adams says questioningly looking at me.

“No its all my heart.”

“How come I heard of it?”

“You will one day my love.” I stared into Adams eyes getting lost in them I kiss him. Then he looked over at Taco.

“So you’ve know her since she was little.”

“Yes I was the one who was there for here. When everyone else left.”

“Oh. Cool I guess.”

“I have to pee you guys.” I said. Adam laughs at my randomness and I smile at him. He smiles back.

“Hey Adam.” Taco says.

“Yea.”

“I don’t want you hurting her. this is why this is happening everyone has hurt her. take my place and no matter what just don’t leave her or hurt her ok.” Adam looked me in the eyes and said.

“I don’t think I could hurt someone who has a part of me, or let go of a part of my future. “ I blush as I look at him.

“thanks Adam you made my day.”

“I’m going to make your life.” There was a pause.

“Adam?” I said

“Yes?”

“What if I don’t come back? That is a possibility.” There was another pause.

“I don’t want to think about it.” He said quietly. I nodded. There was an awkward silence. Then Bianca walked in. she made a sour face I was sure what it was directed at.

“you ok?” she asked.

“I need to talk to you.” Then I added “alone.”  Adam looked at me wired. I mouth the word Owen to him and he nods and leaves. Bianca sits next to me and I looked down. “what’s up ?” she asked.

“your friends with Owen right?”

“Some what.”

“Oh then I assume that you won’t believe me if I told you he forced himself on me.”

“He what!” she stood up and screamed.” I look over at taco his brow was raised.

“When did he do this.”

“Like the first month I was here. I already went to court and what not he thinks I’m a psycho path.”

“I’m going to go psycho path on him when I see him.”

“Please don’t.”

“No how could he do this to you make everything worse for you.”

“Look where everything has gotten me Bianca practically on my death bed.”

“I was trying to stop this from happening!”

“How!” she sat back down and looked down.”

“I don’t know. You mean the world to me.” She held me.

“You mean the world to me to. And a lot of other people that’s why I’m doing this.” Taco said. I looked up at him with tears running down my face. He was the one who was there, who knew me better than all the others. When my dad hurt me when they all hurt me.

He was like my father my boyfriend and best friend in one. And he was going to die for me. I was going to lose him. Am I selfish only thinking of myself and how I feel? Does this make me a bad person? I sighed and look down. I feel like self center egomaniac.

“Mommy um Bianca what’s wrong with me.” She held me close.

“There’s nothing wrong with you, your just fine.” She rubbed my arm. I cried. Than Adam came in.

“What happened?”

“She thinks there something wrong with her.”

“Meg.” He said in consideration. I just kept on crying harder. Than it felt as if an angel was holding me. I looked up and expected to see Adam but there was Taco holding me like he always has. I began to calm down. I took a peek over at Adam and looked in his eyes. I saw he was jealous but kind that he was saving my life.

“Adam.” I say softly.

“yes.” I open my arms and say,

“Come here.” He walks over and I wrap my arms around him pulling him close to me. I lie in Taco’s arms and Adam lies in mine for about 20 minutes or so before the doctor comes in and says.

“We have your room ready.” I sighed and looked down.

We were taken to a big room that was dark and filled with machines. I was placed at the center taco right next to me.

“You’re goanna make it through Hun.” Taco said holding out his hand. I grab his hand and sniffle.

“Starting the anesthesia.” I hear one of the doctor’s call out. I hear a machine go on.

“I’ll miss you every day of my life Taco you were my angel my protector my savior.”  Leaned over and kissed me one last time and lied back down. I laid there staring at our intertwine fingers until I start to fall asleep.

When I woke up  there were people in front of me .

“oh, look she’s up.” I hear someone say.

“Meg you alright? Some said. “Meg?” “She’s unresponsive.”

“Where am I?” I ask I had no idea if it came out right or not.

“You’re in the hospital Meg you came out of surgery it was a success.” I think that was a doctor talking to me. Then everything came in. I looked around. I saw Eli, Claire, Adam, Drew, Bianca , Mrs. Torres everyone all my friends, but no Taco.

“Where’s Taco?” there was I silence then the doctor said.,

“the operation was to give you his heart ..he…”

“No he can’t be!”

“Meg I’m.” Adam started.

“No he’s my guardian angel he can’t go.”

“He is now your angel Meg ok there was nothing anyone could of done.” I sniffled. He was gone actually gone. And this time he was never coming back.