Chapter five: Where were you Part one

MEG POV

I lie there hoping I was dead. All I know was before blacking out was being cold and faintly calling for help. I open my eyes. Boy did my head hurt. That meant I was alive. My head wasn’t the only thing that was hurting. So where my arms and leg. I groan and look around. Crap. A hospital. I hear another faint groan and look slowly to my side. There was another person. They where blurry but I tried to make them out.

“A..A..Adam/

“I manage to say. He looks over to me.

“Dear lord meg your alive.”

“what…W…w…What are you doing here.”

“I told you I followed must of pumped my stomach..”

“What did you do?”

“took sleeping pills I didn’t want you to go and I was scared…”

“and you acted impulsively.” I say.

“I love you and I don’t think I wasn’t to..” I interrupt him again.

“Don’t let me be the reason you live.”

“Huh?”

“don’t let me be the reason you wake up in the morning the reason that you do this that you do that. Its not worth it I’m not worth it.” he sat up groaning.

“Your worth everything to me.”

“Ok but no its your life if something happened to me like a car crash or my heart failed I wouldn’t want you to take your life. Your life needs to have a different motive then me than a human cause you’re going to get hurt like that. Find something you know you love with a passion and live for it. Like I do with dance and writing and drawing. Yea its harder cause they can’t talk you  out to of suicide but they can help me a lot.”

“how.”

“like before I moved here last year in New York I wrote a lot of depressing pomes saying im just sitting here waiting to die but I’m going to lie for you basically out of the guy I fell for found out and he helped. Although he left and so did my friend I call her panda she read my poems and stories and helped cause of these things my school was able to find out about my abuse. They didn’t help but they knew they all knew and it made things better and worse.”

“It’s just that you’ve been through so much.”

“Adam don’t tell me that it’s not like you haven’t either I know you have the only difference between you and me is that you smile and your actually happy with your life I’m not.” He looked down and didn’t respond. I sigh.

“I assume you love me very much Adam.”

“I do.

“Just know that a real relationship is not a fairytale it’s a job hard work and fights. But its also commented trust and faith and love.”

“Are you saying we don’t have that?”

“No I’m saying we do and just pointing it out. I’m saying that I’m going to do things to piss you off that you’re not going to like. I’m going to make you cry some times because I can be so selfish at times and unlike all the other s you can stay or be like the rest and leave.”

“I don’t care how many times you try and kill yourself I’ll stay.”

“how about you shut up and just do it. You being trans makes it hard for you to be a man you want to be a man take my advice stop the talking and just do what you say.”

“Ok. Watch I’ll be here till your dying breath Meg.” He seemed mad but I didn’t care. I was to tired to care I closed my eyes and start to drift off.