Chapter eight 1000 Hours part one

After a week in school I was exhausted. It was Saturday day morning down in m bed    when my phone buzzed saying that I had received a text. It was from Adam

Morning beautiful

It’s too early to be beautiful

Your beautiful 24/7

Oh really

Yes, what are you up to

Lying in bed

Come over

No I’m tired then I get a text message from Bianca saying

Moring I hope you’re out of bed it’s too late to be asleep <3

 Why does it matter to you then Adam Texts back

Fine then I’m coming over there

Bored much then Bianca replies

Because I don’t want you to waste your day

Oohhhhh Adam texts

I’m on my way

Ok  Bianca replied with

Get up

I am Adam is on his way here then I get up and start getting ready for my day. My room was on the second floor. This house had a total of three floors there was the first floor that had the kitchen the living room and the dining room and three other bed rooms. The floors where a dark hard wood flooring. Then there was the second floor which was the rest of the room, five of them.

All the room looked the same. Dark hard wood flooring one big window and a and a counter that you could sit on and look out the window was below it. The walls throughout the house seemed to be the same shade wood as the flooring. One or two twin beds and a closet. You could decorate your room however you wanted it. Mine was covered with Asking Alexandria and blood on the dance floor and black vile brides and more band posters. The third floor is Mrs. Wardle room. I never been up there myself.  Once I was done I grabbed a 24 once red code mountain dew from the fridge and chug it then there was a knock at the door. I answer it and finish my can. I opened the door to se Bianca and Adam.

“You didn’t say you were coming.”

“Surprise.” Bianca said

“I got you a bagel.” Adam sad. I shook my head.

“Not hungry.”  I replied Bianca put her hand to my forehead.

“Are you feeling ok?” She said.

“Yea, I just said I wasn’t hungry.”

“you shouldn’t drink mountain dew this early.” She said.

“stp.” I said.”

“stop what.”

“telling me what to do.” She rolled her eyes and sighed. We walked into the living room. Then Mrs. Wardle came in  with a guy who had long black hair brown eyes he was wearing a bring me the horizon  band tee and black skinny jeans. And Vans shoes. He was talking to Mrs. Wardle and he had three suite cases with him. I assumed Mrs. Wardle was giving him the roundabout.. he kept nodding and then he walked upstairs with his suite cases and then back down and walked passed us and into the kitchen. Mrs. Wardle walks in and brings him out and says.

“Jake this is Meg Laughenburrger and…” I pointed to Bianca.”

“Bianca.” And then I pointed to Adam. “Adam.” He nodded and swallowed his sandwich.