Chapter fourteen He's my boo Part one

It was finally our senior year. No more school next year, well except collage, but no more high school. I was so excited to see what this year had in store.  I fond Adam hanging outside with Eli Claire.

“hey you guys.” I said adjusting my cream colored shirt that said in red that looked like blood dripping

“hail Mary

Forgive me

Blood for blood

Hearts beating

Come at me

Now this is war

F*** with this new beat” it was lyrics from pierce the veil King for a day.

“Nice shirt?” Claire said in a question form.

“Yea I love this band.

“So how was your summer hopefully dram free like unlike ours.” Adam and I shared looks.

“There was Drama.” I said

“Oh like what.” Claire asked

“Some foreign girl tried to take the love of my life.” Adam added. Eli and Claire looked at him.

“Really now? She’s the love of your life?” Claire asked in a teasing way.

“Mi Amor.” Adam said pulling me close as we walk to Eli locker.

“I have to pee.” I say. Adam laughs.

“You always say you do but you never do anything about it.”

“To lazy.” I said everyone stares at me then Eli says

“Meg was your Bio family as weird as you sorry if I upset you.” I laugh loudly

“Weird as me if anything I was the weirdest. But I always said I was the normal one.” They laugh as the bell rang. “EW school.” I said.

“You really do not like school do you.”

“not since I was in the sixth grade.” I headed into my class we all had the same one. We sat down when Becky Backer came up to said.

“You Meg right..Adam girl friend.”

“Yes.” Becky was a former friend of mine. I don’t know what happened but we slowly started to stop talking to each other.

“Becky go away.” Adam said Becky shot Adam a look.

“May we talk some time maybe at the dot?”

“Sure I don’t see why not.’ She smiled and walked away.

“She’s crazy meg.” Adam said.

“What like me crazy?”

“No just weird crazy and you’re not crazy.”

“Yes I am” he kissed my check.

“No you’re not.

*                                                                *                                                                                   *

After school I walked to the dot and looked around for Becky. She walked up to me.

‘Meg?”

“hi Becky.”

“yes. Um you know Adam’s …she paused. “condition right?”

“You mean his transgender condition yes.”

“You do know that makes you and abomination of the lord right.” I looked her funny.

“What lord?”

“Our good lord Jesus Christ.” “Your just confused. Here” she handed me a pamphlet. “My dad’s a minister.”

“Wow really thanks. Maybe we can talk more about how wrong of a being I am.” She nodded and wrote down her address. “you can come over after dinner.”

“Thanks.” I said sarcastically.

Later that night when I was over at Becky’s she was preaching to me about how me being bi was wrong. I had just had enough.

“you really think it wrong Becky!” I said fed up. She nodded and smiled I stared at her for awhile. “How would you know it was Becky if you never did anything of the sort?”  

“because the bible says its wrong Meg don’t get offended.” I kept staring at her getting fed up with her.

“look.” I feel like it’s who I am and if I am a mistake to your lord then I don’t really care.”

“But you are my friend I don’t anything bad happening to you. I don’t want you to burn in hell for all eternity.”

“I’m fine Becky.” I said getting up.

“No you’re not you sick. In the head.”

“Really you think that Becky.”

“I just want to help you.” I walked towards her and crossed my arms. I stared at her.

“Thanks but no thanks Becky. I think it’s you who needs help.” Out of impulse I took a step forward and smashed my lips against her. The kiss was sour she puckered her lips and pushed me off three seconds after I did that.

“Get out now!”

“Whatever religious freak.” I said. I felt kind of bad calling her that but she called me who I was wrong. I knew I had to one thing because keeping secrets was wrong. I had to tell Adam.