Love Sex and drugs part two

Slight sexual contact

I held Adam in my arms. If his mother found out about this for sure she would never let me near him. This always happens to the ones I love. Once they meet me bad things happen to them. I was proof that I was the cause of everything bad.

I was thinking about calling his brother but decided not to for he hated me to. Then the ambulance arrived. I stepped back and let them do their job. Then Eli and Claire came running over.

“O my god Meg what happened.” Claire said. I cried,

“it’s all my fault Claire I’m bad ,I’m bad I tried to help but all I do is mess things up!”

“nooo,” Eli said casually. “what happened though.

“It was Owen. Adam wanted to fight him.”

“Why, that’s not like him.”  I pointed to myself.

“Im a slut that’s why.” They  stare at me.

“If you don’t mind me asking what happened with you and Owen we can keep a secret.” I shook my head.

“just give me a ride to the hospital please.”

“Ok.” Eli said. I walk with my head down to Eli’s car and sat in the back. The whole time we road in silence. When we get there we ask the lady at the desk for Adam Torres and she directs us. I practically run there. When we get there I found him lying in bed awake.

“Adam! Good lord.” I exclaim. He looked at me.

“I’m fine meg.” He said.

“yea ok totally it’s not like a six foot guy just knocked you out your fine perfectly fine.” I say with sarcasm. He had a black eye.

“Why are they here.”

“You say that like it a bad thing.” Claire said.

“It’s not.”

“We saw the ambulance and then Meg.”  Eli concludes.

“My fault.” I say.”

“How.” Adam said.

“Maybe if  I..I..I.. “ I stumble.

“Maybe if you nothing. It’s not your fault it’s Owen’s.”

“What did Owen do?” Claire asked as she looked from me to Adam. Adam looked at me and I shrugged.

“Well.” Eli said.

“Owen just stupid is all.” Adam says.

“No I am it’s my fault if you never met me  you would be fine truly fine.”

“stop it now meg!” Adam responded.

“ why didn’t she want me! Why did she go if she just would of stayed I wouldn’t of moved you would be fine and no one would be hurt.” He sat up.

“Meg your being Hysterical.”

“no I’m speaking the truth. No one wants me and you don’t need me I’m sorry Adam!” I then I ran off. I ran down the hall and found a little closet  I close the door behind and sungeed in the back of the closet and shook and cried hard.

The door opened and in came Eli.

“Meg.”

“No!” I scream.

“It’s  going to be ok.”

“It will be if I die!”

“No Meg, don’t think like that.” He sat down next to me.” I kept shaking. “Meg it’s going to be ok I promise.” He hugged me and I screamed

“ why do theses things keep happening to me. I love someone and I hurt them. I don’t want Adam hurt I should leave Degrassi . no one needs  me no one ever needed or wanted me Eli.”

“Calm down. Adam told me what happened it’s ok calm down.” I began to breath heavy and fast. “Meg!”

“I. cant. Breathe.” I make out. It began to become really hard to breath and my breaths became wheezy. He picked me up and brought me back into Adams room.

“she can’t breathe Adam what do I do!

“I don’t know call her brother.”  Things started to become very cold. Eli looked for my phone and searched through my contacts. Since like half of my friends names in my phones are there nick names like Peanut Butter and Skittles he made a weird face.

“Your weirder than me.” He said I kept shaking he put the phone to his ear. He moved the phone from his ear as my brother thought it was me and started yelling.

“Um, Meg can’t breathe at the moment what should we do. Yea seemed to be. Ok so she should be fine? Ok. Ok. Ok. No. I don’t know. Adam. A guy names Owen. Yea, no.  the hospital. Adam was hurt she’s ok. Ok we will thanks.” He hung up.

“What did her brother say?”

“She will be fine. He is coming over to give her medication.”

“For what.” Claire said.

“Don’t know. Said it will calm her.” I was now just sitting still cold but I was sitting I got up and left. I walked down to the vending machine.

“where are you going now!”

“I’m hungry.” I sour patch kids. When I walk back into the room Drew and his mom was there. I look down in shame.

“do you see what you have done how could you do this to my son.” I started t cry again.

“mom! it was my fault she just got here.”

“what happened?”

“someone got mad at me and hit me.” I started to cry even more knowing what he was doing.

“you cry a lot.” Drew say.

“Sorry.”  Say.

“no, just saying.” I sat down next to Adam and ate more Sour patch kids.

“Want some?” I asked. I notice that Eli and Claire had left.

“no.”  He got up

“Adam are you sure you can get up.”

“mom. It’s a black eye I didn’t die.”

“if you where dead..oh I get it hehe.” I hugged him knowing he was going to be ok

After awhile of him staying home and healing. I stayed with Adam and helped him.

“No you can’t sing the Bagel song in that key.” I said.

“Because it a high tone like.” I make I high pitch noise and a weird face. Adam laughs and says.

“no.” I sit next to him and smile. Adam rests his head on my forehead. I kiss him lightly on his lips.. he lies on top of me and starts kissing me passionately. I giggle

“Adam what are you doing.”

“nothing.” I keep giggling.

“Adam that tickles.” He laughs and kisses my neck. I moan softly. He moves his hands slightly up my leg and in my shirt. I giggle again and moaned. He took my shirt off. He kept kissing my neck. I kept giggling and before you knew it he had my pants off. Or did I take off my pants. I can’t recall. But I loved him with all my heart.

“Adam you know I love you the way you are right?” he nodded. And I did there was no guy like him ever. His flaws where perfect to me. He was my King and I hope one day I’ll be his Queen.