Chapter two: dance, dance part one

"What happened?" I heard a voice say.

"We don't know she was trying to kill herself in my kitchen." Sweet sound sounded like Adam.

"Dear god." The voice says.

"Who are you?" Adam says.

"Alex." There was silence in the room then I opened my eyes.

"Adam?" I say.

"Meg!" he ran over to me and hugged me.

"yesh." I said weakly. He laughs slightly and hugged me tight.

"Why sis you try such a thing you'll be lucky if they put you in a mental home for a week." My older Brother Alex says. I roll my eyes.

"Not like you would care." I say as I slowly sit up. "can I talk to just Adam, please you see me all the time."

"not really."

"Please."

"Fine."      He left the room and I turn to Adam.

"Why?"Adam  asked. I stared to break down crying.         

"Adam she's dead, She's dead she was my world and now she is gone."

"Whoa, who?"

"My grandma Adam I don't want to live anymore." He hugged me tight and I cried.

"Don't think like that." My face was begging to hurt from crying so much. I wipe my eyes and I soon relies that I was in a hospital.

"Adam what happened."

"I don't know. You tell me."

"I suffer from server depression and anxiety and bi polar disorder. Been have for five years. Didn't want to tell you please don't leave."

"Why would I leave you?"

"Because I'm crazy."

"No, I understand." He looked down. He still hasn't let go of me. I sigh "should I know?" he asked.

"Know what."

"How bad it is."

"How bad what is?"

"your depression."

"I don't know do you want to know."

"Yea, I care about you and I want you  safe." I sigh and didn't answer him. "your hiding something from me what is it?"

"Ugh! Adam its bad ok."

"How bad.

"Really bad."

"How. Bad."

"To the point where suicide seems like my only option, I attempt  it a lot." He looks at me and then finally lets go. He reaches for my arm. I flinch.

"Trust me." He said. He reached for my arm again and pulled up the sleeves on my Hoodie. Then turned them so they where palm side up and reveled my scars ten he did the other.

He looked at me, then he reached  for my Zipper on my Hoddie and slowly started to un zip my Hoodie, and slowly taking it off. He stared at my arms covered in scars. Some by me some not. Either way it added up to over a hundred scars on my body.

"There's more but to show you I would have to take off my clothes."

"There's more? Why do you do this"

"reasons."

"Like?"

"Like ...like...no one cares for me. My father didn't my mother didn't."

"What happened to your parents."

"My mom died when I was three months old. And my father...Well he beat me...and rapes me so I went to foster a foster home. I've been in and out like crazy. It hurts to know nobody wants you. It hurts to feel useless and took look at yourself in the mirror and think moo. It hurts to hurt and after awhile you want it to stop. Then you desire it to stop. Then you need it to stop." He stared at me his blue eyes seeming to sparkle because or tears in them. "yea I'm crazy."

"No!" he said. I put my hoodie back on.

"I feel worthless Adam all the time and all I can do is fake a smile. This hurts. Do you know how it is to not be wanted?"  His tears spilled over. I soften my face.

"Adam, are you crying."

no, no there just something in my eye."

"Adam!"

"What!"

"What's wrong?"

"I just know what it's like the way you feel I know what it's like." I look at him then I hug him.

"Adam." I say with sympathy.

"No, it's nothing."

"Adam I told you about my past, tell me yours it's only fair."

"Fair! Fair! No, it's not Meg I can only tell you I've been bullied and that's it."

"But why can't  you tell me."

"because I don't know how you'll take it!"

"Try me!"

"Meg, Just no ok no!"

"I'm going to start guessing."

"Stop Meg!"

" Your cheating on me!"

"No!"

"your gay!"

"What, Stop it now Meg your acting weird."

"me? I'm not the one keeping secrets."

"Meg why cant you let this go."

"because I care about you there is a reason why I like you."

"Why."

"First off you seemed legit second you are cute and I wanted to treat you like the prince you are." He blushed slightly. He wiped his tears.

"How do you  feel  about Gays and Lesbians and Transgender."

"There like my family I feel better around them then I do straight people. Your gay aren't you?"

"No! I'm not. Now stop saying that!"

"Then what." He sighed

"I'm trans." I looked at him

"And you didn't want to tell me why."

"Because most  girls don't like me after I tell them that."

"But Adam it's me I'm not like most girls in the first place I love and Accept everyone for who they are. I like you for who you are and I really could care less if you where Trans or whatever." I held you the word really.

He looked at me and then unexpectedly kissed me passionately. I gasped a little and then I kissed him back. It was the most passion kiss I have ever felt. When he pulled back. I looked at him he smiled.

"promise me you'll always be in touch and you'l always tell me when you need help ok. I want to help you." I smiled and said.

"I promise."