He's my boo part two

It was late last night. I knew me and Adam did not keep secrets from each other. Unless it was one of those good secrets. I knock on the back door and drew see’s me he answers.

“Meg what are you doing here so late.”

“Where is Adam?”

“In his room why?”

“I need to tell him something.”

“we’ll tell me I’ll gladly pass the message on.”

“Not this message.” He looked at me. I looked up at him in his eyes.

“What is the message exactly?” he asked.

“That well I kissed Becky Baker.” He eyes got wide.

“You what? When? Why?”  he exclaimed.

“shh.” I told him. Then I stepped inside.  “It’s best if I tell him myself.” He nodded and went upstairs to retrieve Adam. I waited down stairs for him. Then Adam headed down stairs. I looked at him.

“Meg, what’s going on?” he walked slowly to me with concern on his face.

“Adam you know how we don’t keep secrets from each other?” he nodded. “so I’m just going to tell you this strait out.”

“Ok so tell me.”

“I kissed Becky Baker.”

“You what!” he exclaimed then looked around to see if he disturbed anyone.

“I...I...I... I’m sorry I just wanted to show her I wasn’t wrong and there was nothing wrong with me.”

“Why would you thing that there was something wrong with you did she say something?”

“Yes, yes she did.”

“Like…”

“Like I was an abomination to the lord because of my sexuality.” He stared at me.

“and because of this you kissed her.”

“It was an impulsive mistake.” He just stared at me. I looked down. “I’m sorry.” I said softly. I could see the hurt in his eyes. I never meant to hurt him like that. I just sat there wishing I could be a better girlfriend then I was now. “Adam.” I said.

“Becky’s a fool to think that of people she thinks she right but she need to learn tolerance.” He said obviously getting upset. I looked at him and eventually tears began to spill down from his face. I reach to wipe them away but he jerks away from my hand.

“please. Don’t touch me.” He said. I just stared at him. That was when I got up and left his house knowing I was not needed anymore.

The next day I was at my locker. My mind was weighing down on what I had done did. My heart in the pits of my stomach from the shunning I was receiving from Adam. I mean I do deserve this anyway.

“Hey.” Someone said. I close my locker to see Adam.

“Oh, hi.”

“You know I’m not going to break up with you.”

“Why not I deserve it.”

“Because I love you o much. I can’t spend a day without you.” I looked up at him.