Another Women part two

I sat there on the plane looking out the window.

“What did you do did you tell Drew someone anyone.”

“I wrote them a note saying it was time for me to leave.”

“And spread your wings and fly.”

“I didn’t say that but yea in that since.” I nodded.

“They’re going to hate me.”

“No I made sure that they wouldn’t.”

“I feel bad.”

“Don’t feel bad I’m doing this by choice.” I just nodded and waited for everyone to take there. Our captain came on announcing we were going to take off. I rest my head on his shoulder. And felt a jerk and fell on my face I get up fast and lie my head on his lap.

“You ok?” he asked.

“Yea.”  The flight was peaceful, maybe because I was in Adams arms. who knows but all I know was that I fell asleep. When I woke up in Adams arms I sit up.

“Clouds nothing but clouds.”

“What if we died?”

“What.”

“Like the plane crashed then you wouldn’t see anymore clouds.”

“You ok.”

“Yea just being mean.”

“Why.”

“Cause I can.”

‘Oh, ok well stop because it doesn’t look good on you.”

“A lot of things don’t look good on me.”

“yea no your wrong. You hungry?”

“no.” I lied back down then sat u and looked outside. He as right clouds, clouds and more clouds.

“I think I’m going to skype my mom when I get home.”

“Why.”

“So she knows I am ok.” I nodded. The captain announced that we  were landing nodded.

“see Adam you’re going to see less clouds.”

“Finally I’ve been seeing clouds for about four hours.” I sat still as we landed I didn’t like the landings as much as I did the take offs. When we landed I looked around for my mom.

“Hey you follow us ok but not to close ok make it seem so she won’t notice you ok.” He nodded I found my mother and Adam waited awhile and he followed us. When we got to her car which was a Minnie van I pointed to a cab he nodded. We rode not to long before we reached her house.

Her house was a white shingled home with a brown roof. It looked as if it was an s big as a mansion. The front porch was built with red bricks and there was two chairs sitting out there.

“Why don’t you go check out your new room and then we can sit outside and drink lemonade.”

“Really!” I said exited.

“yes.” I grab a couple of bags as Adams Cab pulls up not too far off and run put to my room . my room walls where red and blue and white and it was huge. It was about the size of a master room. I had a king size bed with black and blue sheets and what not I jump n it. Then I hear a,

“Hey.” I look out my window.

“This is great clime that thing.”:I pointed to a ladder looking thing that was buy my room. I climb down but stopped when I realized Adam was climbing up. I jumped down grab the rest of his bags and climb up.