The Truth is part one

I was lying on my stomach and I open my eyes and look at Adam Starting at me.

“Hi. We are going to be late for school.” I groan and fall back asleep .I wake up again. In his arms. “You’re not a morning person are you?”  I sat up scratched my head and put my hair in a messy bun.

“Who died?”

“Are you up.”

“Give me a half hour.”

“Ok.” He got up and went into the bathroom and took a shower. When he came out he asked. “you ok?” I yawned and wrapped the sheets around me took his red shirts and Tan pants and headed into the bathroom. An hour later I came out and looked at Adam.

“Your mother home.”

“Not at this time. What’s in a bathroom that makes a girl from crappy to happy?”

“Soap. I don’t wear any make up so yea.” He walked downstairs I followed.

“Shouldn’t we be getting to school?” he asked

“What time is it.”

“10.”

“Let’s be late.”

“We already are late.”

“Let’s go to the dot and eat there for lunch.”

“Ok.”

“You got any bagels.”

“no.” he said

“My life is over.” He laughed I turned on my phone  and call my brother alex.

“Hello. He says when he picks up.

“Alex!” I scream

“Yes.”

“Can you give us a ride to the dot for lunch?”

“You should be in school.”

“We want to go out.”

“Are you in school?” he asked

“No.”

“Go to school.”

“You’re a fart.” There was a silence. “hello?”

“I’ll drive you there then to school.”

“ok.” Then I hung up. “I had to check with my brother so he knows I’m ok.

“Can I ask you something.?

“Sure.”

“Why can’t you live with your brother if he’s old enough to drive and stuff instead a foster home?”

“He is my foster brother. You see my biological family was the Martin’s. it was my mum my dad my oldest brother and my older sister.  My mom died three months after I was born. Few years later my dad beat my sister to death and my uncle was blamed and went to jail. He is still in there today. Then my father adopted a Jamaican boy and told him to force himself on me. He did and so did my father. He also beat me as well.  Once my adopted brother fell in love with me and stopped listening to my father he was killed. And he wanted to kill me. That was when my friends helped me. It took thirty reports to get me out of there. I was born here but been almost everywhere conceding adoptions and all.” I shrugged. “no one really wants me.”

“That’s not true.”

“they all put me back into the foster home none of them wanted to keep me they all neglected me. Me Adam whets wrong with me?”

“Nothing.” There was a knock at the door. Adam got to it and it was my brother Alex.

“Alex malex twalex jalex.”

“You guys ready to go.” I grab my back and leave.”

“Alex?” Adam Asks.

“yes.”

“how many times has Meg been adopted.”

“I don’t know I’ve only known her a year. You’d have to ask her friend Taco.”

“I miss him.” I say. Adam looks at me. “ he’s my friend I have known for like ten years. He nodded

“oh great. Becky’s here.”

“Whose Becky!”

“Jealous much!”

“Yes!” he laughed

“don’t be. What she doing here she should be in school.”

“o my god if you don’t tell me who Becky is I’m going to…”

“relax she’s my ex.”  I crossed my arms. And got out the car. We headed inside the dot and that Becky girl followed

“hi Adam.” She said happily.  Becky was prettier thank me skinnier than me. Why did they break up. I’m going to break her.

“What do you want Becky.” Adam said.

“Just wanted to say hi.” I want you to die. I thought. She turned to me I looked down.

“Hi I’m Becky.” I nodded. “you are?”

“Why does it matter it you.”

“That’s Meg.” Adam said.

“oh is she your new Girlfriend.”

“yes, we’ve been together for quite some time.” She leaned to him and whispered something and Adam said.

“Yes Becky and she’s cool with it.”

“I want bagel”

“Ok.”

“Um.” Becky said.

“Adam doesn’t like you clearly go away please.” She looked at me. “Please.”

“You don’t like me either.”

“I don’t know you. All I know is you’re my boyfriends ex and you’re better than me.”

“me?”

“one Bagel please.” Adam said.

“Yes you, look at you’re your perfection. Your skinny petty just all in all better than me.”

“Here.” Adam said giving me a Bagel. I smiled. “ooo bagel.”

“I think your picture perfect.”

“if the picture was burned and torn.”

“oh.” She said. I smiled to her.

“we have to go um Miss Becky nice to meet you.”

“She’s not going to like you since your Bisexual.” Adam said

“That’s my parents!” Becky said/

“I have a Bagel.” I said. Adam takes my hand and leads me out. I never know why he’d leave her for me.

Few days letter I’ve been sick and I been having no idea why. I knew I couldn’t be pregnant because Adam has told me he wasn’t able to give me kids. But I had to question the father when I was 2 weeks late for my monthly.