MLRB 28: Here At Last

Start from the beginning

And then he crushes his lips onto mine and it starts off light as always I follow his lead and this kiss turns more urgent and its only becoming stronger.

His fingers warm on my stomach and hands racked through his hair, the hair that I longed to bury my fingers in. He's covering me with his body but not his weight like a bear.

I can't help but love the feel of his lips on mine and the more he touches me the more I want of him. He moans into mine and I roll over so that I'm on top.

I kiss him further as our legs get intertwined together and he kisses me back. I reach up and lift his singlet over his head. God, he is one fine specimen. He was just right.

He breaks away first and that gives us time to both catch our breaths.

He grins. "So you wanna be on top huh?"

I swat his chest and he starts laughing. "You were imagining me naked weren't you?"

I slide off him slightly embarrassed I even went that far. Like I was initiating everything like I'm some sex pro. God, my brain totally melts, technically with a body like that touching you everywhere how else could I have reacted.

"I'm just playing. I mean, for someone that's inexperienced you were amazing."

Okay now he's totally fucking with me. "I'm sorry I ruined your birthday." I glanced at the time on my phone, it was now hitting 11:30 pm and music was still blaring downstairs meaning party was still in full swing.

His eyebrows scrunched. "This is my favourite birthday so far."

This is probably a question that I should have asked ages ago. "So where are your parents?"

He scoffs. "They passed away when I was younger. My aunty took care of me until I turn eighteen."

Its incredible how easy he could talk about them and it made me feel bad seeing as I was always complaining about mine. At least my parents were alive and breathing.

I held his hand softly. "I'm sorry."

He assures me. "Its fine. My birthday is almost over and I got my wish."

It was not over, we still had thirty minutes and everyone downstairs didn't know it either. They were celebrating while we were in his room making out and telling each other our life stories. How fun.

I sit up feeling like a genius. He seems a bit startled but nonetheless follows me. I jump over him and off the bed.

He looks disappointed. "Let's go for a drive."

He looks at me like I've grown two heads. "Right now?"

I nod and so he walks across to his closet. The closet that was a whole room. I followed him in awe at his closet. He had so many jumpers, suits, and jewellery.

"Wow, do you even wear any of these?"

He shakes his head and heads further in and grabs a jumper that looks worn out and throws a beanie on his head. Gosh, he looks so cute in beanie. "Nope. So what did you have in mind?"

I didn't have a clue but I definitely didn't want him to that.

Clueless as ever Ells.

"Its your birthday, you decide."

He scoffs. "Your the one that suggested this so you decide." He pauses next to me. "Are you warm?"

I nod. "I'm okay."

He grabs my hand and leads me out. "I saw Summer earlier, she was apologetic."

He rolls his eyes. "She's herself when she's drunk."