Liam and I just followed him through the store. He would mumble to himself and we would ask him questions, but he wouldn't answer. He was really getting into this. By the time he was done, the basket was nearly full.

"Niall, what are you making?" I asked him as we stood in the check out line.

"It is going to make you feel better. I promise." He told me. We got the items scanned. The man at the register tried to flirt with me. Liam just put his arm around me. The stuff got bagged and we walked out. Niall grabbed a couple of bags and so did Liam. I took the last one and we started to walk out.

"Cara! Liam! Niall! Over here!" I heard someone say. I turned and the flashing lights began. The paparazzi started to surround us. We kept walking. The lights were making me feel light headed, but I knew that I couldn't faint. We kept walking.

"Please, just leave us alone." I heard Niall say to them. I finally saw the gate. We walked in it and slammed it shut. We walked to the bus and I started to get tunnel vision.

"Cara, come on. It isn't that much further." I heard Liam tell me. I nodded and finally got to the bus. I sat on the couch.

"Is she okay? What happened?" Louis asked as he ran over to me.

"I am fine. It wasn't that bad." I panted. Louis looked at me and kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry, she will be fine before the concert." Niall said. He then started to make the dinner. I watched Harry peel potatoes and Niall cut the beef into cubes. Louis sat next to me and just talked to me.

I then saw Niall put everything into a large pot and he then sat down. I looked at Louis and he shrugged.

"It will be ready to eat in an hour. Meanwhile, once you finish that gatoraide, I will give you Mountian Dew." He told me. I smiled at him and took a sip of my drink.

For the next hour, I texted Max and Tom. Louis looked over my shoulder the entire time. Macey was doing well and Nathan kept sending her flowers. She finds it annoying, but sweet. Everyone on twitter are supportive of her and Nathan's relationship. Emer and Kelsey have been bonding a lot. Their house got checked out and approved.

"Okay! Stew is ready!" Niall announced. He put some in a bowl and gave it to me. It smelled really good. He then gave me Mountain Dew. I drank the soda first. I then started to eat the stew. I noticed that I wasn't wanting to puke it up. I ate the entire bowl of stew.

"That was surprising." Louis said. I looked at him and gave him a cheeky grin.

"Okay, let's get in the building. Cara, are you okay to go in?" Harry asked me. I nodded and I got up. Niall gave me the Mountain Dew bottle and I gave Eleanor her sunglasses back. We all walked out. The screaming girls were making my headache worse. We finally got in and we went to the dressing room. I crashed on the couch and Eleanor sat next to me.

The guys got dressed and went on stage. I ended up sleeping during the show. When I woke up, they were back in the room and they were undressing. I got up and left the room. I wet in the hallway and called Max.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked him as he answered.

"Not much." He said. He didn't sound like himself.

"Max, what's wrong?" I asked him. He sighed.

"I will tell you when you get home. I want you to know that I love you with all of my heart. Nothing will ever change that for me." He said.

"Max, what is going on? Please tell me." I begged him.

"Cara, I need to to trust me. No matter what happens. Do you trust me?" He asked.

"Of course I do. I love you." I told him.

"I have to go, I miss you so much. I wish that you were here." He said. We said out goodbyes and he hung up. There was something wrong, but I had to trust him. What could have happened?

I walked back to the guys and we went to the bus. That night, we were going to go to a new place. I sat in the back room, with Eleanor and Louis. I surfed the internet to see if there were any stories on The Wanted. There were none. Once I was done looking, I decided that I should go to sleep. I retired to my bunk. It was hard to sleep, when you know that something was about to happen.

I woke up to the sound of screaming girls. I didn't have a headache, but I was going to get one from them. I got up and I saw that Louis and Harry had chased a topless Zayn outside. I sat on the couch and laughed. They also locked him out and it was cold. He finally came in and went to his bunk.

We all ate breakfast and talked about how big the arena was this time. When I was done, I walked into the back room and pulled out Louis' compter. I looked all over the sites and I saw nothing. Twenty minutes later, Eleanor came in.

"Go to Celeb buzz. Do it." She told me. I did as she said and there was what I had been anticipating. There was the article on Max. I clicked on it and I started to read it.

Apparently, he was spotted leaving an abortion clinic with a dark haired lady. When the paparazzi came near her, he created a distraction. No one had a good picture of her, but they got plenty of Max. I literally sat there, speechless and emotionless. He told me to trust him. He told me that he would explain it all to me. I did trust him, but how was I suppossed to react to this? What was I going to do?

"I knew that he was no good." Eleanor said in a really snarky tone. I whipped my head up at her.

"He is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. He told me that he was going to explain it to me. I do not want you talking about him, like that, in my presence." I told her. She stood there with her jaw gape.

"Are you telling me that you still love him after that? After all of those pictures? He just had his baby aborted!" She yelled. I stood up and shoved her against the wall.

"We don't know that. Yes, I really do love him, even after this. I swear you say one more thing about him, I will break your nose." I threatened her. She whimpered. I let her go and she ran into the common area. I picked my phone up and texted Max.

Me: Please tell me that it wasn't yours.

Max: It wasn't. I will explain it all to you. Trust me.

Me: I do.

Max: Thank you. 1 more day.

Me: I can't wait.

I then placed the phone down and changed into some fresh clothes. I stuck with the comfy look. I put the phone in my pocket and walked into the common area.

"Was it his?" Louis asked me. I saw that he had Eleanor in his arms.

"No, it wasn't." I said. I saw them all then get confused. I looked at them and sighed.

"Can we not talk about it? I don't know the full story." I told them. They all agreed.

Everyone got dressed and we went inside the arena. It was magnificent. I saw the guys get on the stage and walk around. They looked good, on stage. I was actually kind of jealous.

"Cara, would you come on stage, at the end?" Harry yelled at me. I looked at Louis and he was smiling like an idiot.

"Why would I do that?" I yelled back.

"We thought that you could come on and tell everyone hello. It would be fun!" Liam said. I sighed and walked to the stage. I got on the stage and looked out. It was going to be packed. I imagined it being full of people as I looked out.

"No, I don't think that it is a good idea." I told them. Zayn then grabbed my hand.

"Look, when you are on here, just look at us. No one else, always look at us." He said.

"You really want me to?" I asked to confirm.

"Yes, please. It would be nice. Just make sure that your phone doesn't play glad you came." Harry joked. I promised that it wasn't going to play that song. They told me that they would call me out when it was time. We walked backstage and they went to get ready. I texted Nathan and asked him if he would text me at a certain time. He told me that he would. If these boys were going to have me onstage, then it will be one of the last times that they will have me.