Chapter 03 Her Butler, Wonderful

Start from the beginning

“Kasukurimashita. (Understood.)” He bowed.

[Sighs]

“What’s my schedule for today Sebastian?”

“After school, Sir Henry and Madam Lily will wait you in the study for your merging arrangements. 7 p.m onwards will be allotted to Damon-sama.”

“Hmmm… The one who owns the Goddess hotel.”

“Yes.”

“Naze atashi gakkou ni ikinareba naranai no (Why do I have to go to school?).”

“Ojou-sama, are we still into this?”

“Hai, hai wakarimasu. It’s all for my sake. I get it.”

After sometime…

“I’m done.”

“I leave the Mansion into your hands, Maylene, Finny, Bard, Kazuya… Sebastian.”

“Yes, My Lady.” They answered in chorus.

But before I could leave the house… Sebastian called.

“Ki o tsukute kudasai, Ojou-sama (Please be careful, My lady).”

I didn’t respond instead walks toward the car.

Name: Sakura Rosenburg

Age: 15 years old

Occupation: First year high school student in Tenjou Gakuen Branch, Japan.

                         Owner of the largest chocolate factory in the world

Nicknames: Empress of the pastry industry and Koori-hime (Ice princess) by the entire student body.

School gate…………

“That’s the Ice princess’ car.”

“Mitte! Mitte!”

Everyday….. They’re always like this..

 I got out of the car.

“Kyaaaah! Sakura-sama!”

“Ohayo gozaimasu Sakura hime-sama!”

“Allow me to carry your things Sakura hime-sama.” A young man offered… probably a new student since he has the guts to approach me.

“Hitsuyou-nai (No need).”

I stared at him with my cold and blank eyes. He went rigid.

“Sasouga (As Expected) Hime-chan.

Pierre von Worthington

Student Council President of the Tenjou Gakuen Branch

“Ohayo Seto Kaichou.”

“Ne, ne be my replacement. I always believe you can do it besides you are very popular among the students.” He pleads. He’s still about that?

“Kotawaru (I Refuse).”

“Eh? Dooshite?”

I kept silent.

[He sighed] “You’re going to the main campus I supposed.”

I nodded.

“I kinda understand. You are not suited here Empress.”

 “This will be my last day here. Ja.” I walked pass to him. 

“Ganbatte Hime-chan!”

“Mochiron. Who do you think you’re talking to?”

Tenjou Gakuen main campus is located on the far back of the Tenjou Branch. The two schools were divided by humungous wall. I worked years to be recognize by the world so it’s just fitting that I get to go to the main campus, I can even get Sebastian inside. Different curriculums were offered in the main campus besides in there, I can get some clues to that group of scumbags who killed my beloved parents and those who ruin my life. Based on Sebastian’s investigation for two years.

“Okaeri nasai mase Ojou-sama.”

“The guests?”

“They already left. I took care all of it.”

“Otsukaresama deshita (Good work).”

He bowed down. He carried my school bag as we ascend to my bed chamber.

Sakura sitted on her bed, Sebastian immediately removes her socks and took care of fixing her things.

“They already sent you your new uniform for tomorrow.” He gladly informed. 

“That’s good to hear. I bet you told them my size without my permission.”

 He gave me his devilish/flirty smile.

“Gakkou wa dou desu ka (How’s school?).” He inquired.

“Same as usual. Ki ni shinaide (Don’t worry) today was my last day in there… Ware ware wa keiyaku…. (About our contract).

Sakura’s pentacle mark on her right eye appeared, Sebastian on the other hand removes his gloves to show his own pentacle mark (as a proof of their contract) on his left hand.

“Watashi wa meirei da (This is my command) protect me from danger in the Academy’s main campus and always be my side.”

“Yes, My lady.”

The butler reached out for her right hand and kiss the top of it.

“What----“

 Sebastian placed his right hand on his cheast. “Oyasumi-nasai, My faur lady.”

PS: I am terribly sorry for the grammatical errors and misspelled words…