Text Message

Jainyah: Drew come back to the room. I need you. My stomach hurts.

Drew: Maybe it's just the food you ate. You did have like two burgers Jai. Go shit or something.

Jainyah: I don't think its the food Drew. I think it's the baby.

Drew: Are you sure?

Jainyah: I'm positive.

Drew: Okay call your doctor and I'll be there in a minute.

Jainyah: Please hurry.

Drew: Alright. Imma leave the kids at the play yard.

Jainyah: Okay. Don't worry Jason, because he doesn't know yet.

Drew: I know. I know. Just try to call your doctor. I know service is bad out here on water

Jainyah: Yeah. My text messages are coming in like 4 minutes late.

Drew: Same here, but here I come.

Jainyah: Okay.

Text Message

Drew
I understand she is pregnant and in pain, but damn if her mood keep changing like it is now. We gone have some problems.
I opened the door, and she was on the phone yelling. She must be trying to reach her voice over to her doctor. She hung up and threw her phone.
" What happened?" I asked taking my shoes off sitting on the bed beside her. I gently rubbed her stomach.
" The signal wasn't good, and we both kept breaking up. I just hung up, because I couldn't bear her no way." She said resting her head on the pillows.
" Does it still hurt?" She nodded.
" How bad?" She laughed.
" More than you can imagine. And this is my first child. Jesus I don't know what I'm doing." I laughed at her dramatic ass.
" Like the bartender said. We have to just take this step by step and be here for one another." I said.
" The bartender must have been a girl." She laughed.
" Why you say that?"
" A man wouldn't have told you that. Especially a young bartender." I laughed.
That did sound kind of accurate. I just sat and though about what our little family might look or be like. I wonder if its a boy or a girl. I would love it no matter what the gender is, because its my seed. I always wanted a kid, and she was the right women for me to have it by. I really do love her and Jason.

Authors Note
Please comment and vote. I want to really hear what you guy/ladies have to say. Your opinions and thoughts really mean a lot to me. I want to know what you want to see or what you want to happen. If you have characters you want me to input in my story I will, because I want to satisfie you, and I want you to enjoy the story. So please vote and comment. You can also personally message me if you have story options. Enjoy the rest of the story.