Angry Bird

Jainyah
I heard Drew punch the wall. It was a loud boom, causing me to jump and do a little scream.
" Continue to pack while I go check on him." He nodded, and I slowly opened the door. I listened to his mumbling, and followed him. He was sitting in the living room holding his bleeding hand. I walked past him into the downstairs bathroom. I grabbed the first aid kit. I can't believe I'm doing this for him after all he had done. I shook my head, and walked into the living room. I sat on the floor in front of him. I grabbed his hand and placed it on the table. I started to clean and bandage it. He kept saying little things, but I didn't respond. I finished and stood up.
" All you need to do is thank me. Nothin more." I said walking out leaving him there looking at his hand.
I walked back up to Jason's room, and he was on his phone talking to someone. I looked at him and placed my hands on my hip.
" Who is that Jason?" I asked.
" Joel and his mom are on the phone. She said I can stay with them for a month. She wouldn't mind my at all. Mommy- I mean Jai please. I don't wanna go to old Ms. Jean house." I angled my eyes at him.
" Don't talk bad about her. She has done plenty of great things for us. Don't be rude. Now tell Joel's mom, that I will speak to her and inform her on some things when I take you over there. Tell her thank you too." As he finished up his conversation, I grabbed his bags and his suitcase. He stood up I looked at him. I'm gonna miss my J Bug. I hugged h tightly, and kissed his forehead. I grabbed his hand, and walked to the door.
" I'll be back!" I yelled so he can hear me.
We sang to the music I was playing, and planned events and date we were going t go on when I see him. I pulled up Joel's house.
" Remember everything I told you." He nodded, and we hopped out and walked to the front door. We knocked, and his mother answered.
" Hi. I don't think we actually properly meeted each other. I'm Ms. Robinson. Joel's mother ." I shook her hand.
" I'm Jainyah Johnson his sister. You can call me Jai if you want." She nodded.
" I always see you with him. Where's your mother if you don't mind me asking?" I shook my head no.
" Uhm she wasn't taking care of us properly and she wasn't doing well herself, so I took Jason in my care." She smiled.
" How wonderful of you. It must be hard though. How old are you?"
" Are we going to play 21 questions or can we discuss Jason being in your care?" I thought to myself.
" It isn't hard at all. Jasn is actually a good kid. He's respectful and very obedient. On and I'm 20 ma'am." She smiled.
" Don't call me that. Your more than welcome to call me Mariah. And I wish I could say the same about Joel. I love him, but he has his days." She said as Joel walked up.
" Don't we all." We both shared a laugh.
" Why don't you come in and we can talk more." I nodded and walked with her into her living room. Her house was actually neat and decorated.
.
.
Drew
I think she left. She played me. She hasn't came back yet. Its getting late. Where is she? I called her phon 10 times, and she hasn't answered one. She sent me to voicemail twice and the rest she never answered. I sat on the couch with my hands in my face. I screamed into them. How can I be so stupid to let her go?
" What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you screaming?" I heard her tiny voice say. I looked around until I spitted her by the front door. I immediately stood up.
" Where were you?" I asked angrily.
" I told you I would be back. I wasn't gonna be gone that long. Its only bee what an hour since I left." I looked at my watch, and she was right.
" Just answer my question." I said.
" Just calm-."
" WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU!" I yelled. She jumped at the sound of my voice booming in the house.
" I I was at Joel's moms house. I was talking to her about Jason. He wanted to go over there for a while." She stuttered.
" Why didn't you answer my calls?" I asked.
" I was busy talking to her and playing with Jason and Joel before I left." I threw my hands up and walked away.
" Your over exaggerating. I was only gone an hour. I see if it was 3 hours or more." She said, and I turned back around.
" You were gone long enough for me to trip off of it." I stared at her, and she stomped her way up the stairs. I shook my head and walked into the kitchen. I poured me a glass of Hennessy. I love dark liquor. I had about 3 glasses, and wobbled up the stairs.
.
.
Jainyah
I need a plan to confront him about these pills. Maybe I can walk downstairs, make dinner, and mix his wine with the pill to calm him. Excellent! No. That's like drugging him. Maybe I can find a better way to amuse him. I can take him somewhere. But where? I slowly walked to down the hall where I heard weights clinging together. I went beside him, and placed my hand on his shoulders slowly massaging them as he kept going.
" I want to take you out tonight. Does that sound good to you?" I asked int his ear.
" Not really."
" Well so what. Be ready to leave at 7. Its approximately 5:28." ( On my phone it really is 5:28 )
" Are you demanding me?" He asked stopping.
" Ding Ding Ding. Yes I am." I laughed leaving the weight room.
.
I got out the shower, and curled my hair. I applied make up, and my outfit is in the media. I grabbed my Aston Martin keys, and sat on the couch downstairs waiting for him. 6 minutes later he came down in all white. He had on a white Gucci shirt, white Tru Religion pants, and the black and white low top Jordan 11's. He had on his gold MK watch, his thick gold chain, and his gold plasma earring. He looked very decent. It brought me back to the days when we first met. I miss them days...
I stood up and walked over to him. I played with his chain, and looked up into his eyes. I leaned in, and kissed him. I really meant this kiss. I miss the old him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and played with the back of his head.
" I really miss the old way we were Drew." I felt him swallow.
" About lately. Things have been very rough for me. I've been confused and my mind has been going crazy." He explained.
" Well tonight is all about us. Let's go out and have fun." I rubbed the lip gloss off his lips, and grabbed his hand.
.
.
We pulled up Magic City. This club is always live. I gave my keys to the valet man.
" Fuck my car up, and I will beat your ass, sue you, then kill you." He nodded nervously. I heard Drew laugh.
" Have a wonderful evening ma'am and sir." He said handing me my ticket. I placed it in my purse, and we walked in the club hand in hand. It was poppin in here. I instantly smiled, but Drew stood there nervous.
" Do you party often?" I asked.
He shook his head no, and I smiled. I grabbed his hand, walking over to the bartender.
" How can I assist you two?" He asked.
" Any special today?" I yelled over Kevin Gates - I Don't Get Tired. Which was playing through out the club.
" Yes. Today's special is the New Virgin. It'll make you feel like CA-BOOM !" He yelled. I laughed at his expression.
" Will 4 get me sloppy drunk?" I asked.
" Yes. I think 4 is way to many for this strong mama." I laughed.
" We'll have 10 then. 5 and 5." I looked at Drew, and he just smiled.
" Ready to have fun play boy?" I cheered.
" Yeaah!" He yelled. I giggled, and big fived him.
" Here are your drinks. Get drunk and pass out!" He yelled.
I laughed along with him. I love his enthusiasm. He's a great bartender. I blew a kiss to him, and grabbed our tray of drinks. I walked along the side to an empty booth. I passed a shot to Drew.
" To a sloppy drunk night. Nothing but fun!" I yelled.
" 1 2 3 Cheers!" We clinged our glasses, and threw the shot back.
" Damn that was strong." We both said. We had a little laugh.
" Okay okay. I have an idea. Let's ask each other questions. If we get it wrong, then we have to drink tw glasses back to back." He nodded.
" I guess imma have t get ready to carry you to the car." I laughed.
" Yeah right. Its the other way around." I laughed. " Okay you go first." I said ready to start.
" Okay. Uhm. What's my favorite colors? There's 3 of them." I nodded. He chooses the dumbest easiest questions ever.
" White, Black, and Gold. I studied you and the house." He nodded.
" When I'm around the house. What hairstyle do I like to wear?" He looked at me and was stuck for a minute.
" A uhmm uhmmmmmmm ponytail." I laughed.
" I think you guess on that one. It took you too long to answer that, but you was right." We both laughed.
" Okay. What's my middle name?" He asked. I seen it on the prescription package. Its Dylan, but I didn't wanna say that. Besides, he never told me it anyways.
" Is it Brandon." I said faking my answer .
" Nope. Now take them drinks to the head." He laughed. I playfully rolled my eyes, and threw the drinks back, and made a strong face as the burning sensation eased its way down. I wiggled and stuck my tongue out.
" They good, but strong. I want more." I said.
" Your an alcoholic." He laughed. I playfully punched him.
" Okay anyways, what is my favorite colors? I also have three." He looked at me, and thought.
" Black, pink, and purple." I busted up laughing.
" Not even. You only got one right. My favorite colors are Gray, Purple, and Blond. Thats the only colors I dye my hair. Have you noticed?" I asked. He looked at my hair.
" Well now that you speak on it I do." He shrugged.
" Drink the shots." He laughed, and threw them back.
" I drink Hennessy straight, but this is way stronger." I laughed at his face.
" We have four left. You get two I get the other two."
" On the count of four then. 1 2 3 4!" We both threw them back. I shook my head at the burning in my throat. It gets stronger every time.
7/11 by Beyonce came on. I jumped in my seat, the stood up. I held my hand out.
" Come dance with me?" I asked.
" I'm not really a dancer." He said rejecting me.
I pulled his hand, and we made our way to the dance floor. I placed my body against his, swinging my hips to the beat. I grinded by ass against his other half. . I turned around, and wrapped my hands around his neck, still swinging. We danced to a couple of songs. The drinks hit, because the last thing I remember is lights on us, and people shouting and recording.