Lil Talk

Bartender In Media
( I have a new book I'm working on called Living A Rich Life. It's really good and its coming together. I'll update and let you know when I finally publish it. Until then please vote and comment if you are reading. I want to know why you think and if you have any suggestions message me and I will input it in my story. )
Jainyah
I woke up, and did my regular morning routine. I threw on red Tru Religion shorts, a black Tru Religion short sleeve shirt, and my all white Adida shell toes. I walked down to Jason's room, and opened it. They were both sleep with chocolate, marshmallows, and soda can everywhere. I walked in and shut the door behind me. I grabbed the room trashcan and began to clean the room. I put away their wet clothes. They must of snuck out and went swimming. !Kids! I walked down to the food court, and bought their breakfast. Nothing big, because they might be full from all the junk they ate yesterday. I placed the plates on the table.
" Hailey. Jason." I called. They tossed and opened their eyes.
" Yes." They said in unison.
" Breakfast is on the table. Get up and ready. This is day one of our cruise adventure!" I cheered bouncing around. They laughed and stopped holding their stomachs.
" Too much to eat?" They nodded. I walked to the phone.

" Room service." They answered.
" Can I get a bottle of Pepto Bismol or something else for tummy aches?"
" Yes ma'am. What's your room number?"
" 62."
" Okay I will send someone up there now." I nodded like he can see me and hung up.
.
.
We walked around sightseeing, and talking to people. We got compliments on our little family. They thought Jason and Hailey were our kids. I just let them think it too.
" My feet and stomach is starting to hurt. I'm so hungry!" I whined.
" Babe. You just ate like 3 minutes ago. Come on and stop whining." Drew complained.
He's right. My diet has been out of control. I'm gaining weight. I don't know if it's the food or the baby. I stood up, and dragged my feet.
" Jai if you gone do that stay behind. I came to have fun. Not listen to someone complain." He turned back around and continued walking. I stopped and folded my arms. He turned around once he knew I wasn't following them.
" Jai come on!" He yelled.
" Carry me. Thats the only way I'm going. My feet hurt like hell." I said.
" Jai I'm not carrying yo big ass." Damn do he notice I'm fat too.
" Really?" I said upset. How can he talk about my weight.
" Jai I'm serious come on now. If you wanna stop and rest go back to the room and chill. I can walk them around by myself."
" Why are you getting so mad?" I asked really not caring for an answer.
" Why are you being so childish?" I rolled my eyes and walked over to them. I grabbed Jason's hand.
" Let's go." I stayed behind Drew and Hailey. Jason let my hand go, and ran back with them, so I just walked around on my phone the whole time. Don't get me wrong. I did wanna be here, I just been having crazy mood swings.
.
I was sitting at the burger place eating up everything. I was so hungry.I guess since I have a baby I gotta eat for two. Drew seemed to be upset, so now Jason and Hailey are also acting strange. I mean damn Jasn shouldn't you be on my side. We finished eating, and I we t back to our to, because my stomach began to hurt real bad. Drew left me here all alone, and I need him.