Toe to Toe

Jason
I heard a knock at the door, but I didn't get up. Jai said she'll say my name. There was a knock again.
" Jai?" I called seeing if it was her.
" Jason it's Drew. Jai said to open the door and go to her room." He said.
" Jai said she'll come and get m if she needed me. Until she come, I won't open the door." I said back.
" Just open the door." He said lowly.
" No. There is nothing you need in here." I said.
He banged on the door harder. " Open the fucking door Jason!" He screamed.
" Leave my fuckin brother alone. How many times do I have to tell you to stay away from him huh? Do you not get it?" She yelled.
" Bitch I do whatever I want." I heard him say.
" Stop talking to her like that!" I yelled through the door.
" Shut up Jason!" He tells back.
" Jut leave him alone. Jason get ready to go to school." Jai said.
" Okay." I slowly backed away from the door, and went to shower and get dressed.
.
Jai grabbed my hand, and lead me out the front door. Drew must have been upstairs. We got in the car, and headed down the road.
" Before we get to school, we have to have a little talk okay." Jai said.
" Alright."
" Don't tell anyone and I mean anyone about what's going on at home. Please, because if you do. They are going to take you away from me, and I won't be able to see you ever again." She said. I nodded.
" Who's gonna take me?" I asked.
" Your school will call the police, and they will get child Protection Services to take you. But that won't happen if you don't say anything. I will find us a new place. In the mean time, act regular, like none of this ever happened okay?"
" Okay, but what will you and Drew do at home when I'm gone at school?" I asked. I was worried about what he might do or what would happen.
" Nothing will happen. I will go straight to my room, and stay in there until you get out of school."
" Okay. See you later." I said noticing we were at my school.
" Have a good day J Bug. Oh and if they ask about your absence, tell them to call me." I nodded and ran inside the gate. Before I completly disappeared, I waved to her.

Jainyah
When I seen Jason all the way in the gate, I was on my way back to the house. I didn't rush either. I went to pick up a box of my favorite donuts, and a cup of coffee. I opened the house door, and went straight to the kitchen. He was no where in sight. I sat down and ate a couple of donuts, and put the rest away. I walked up the stairs slowly. His door was open, so I made sure to speed walk past it. I picked my pace up, and peeked in there on my way past.
" Why so fast?" I cursed under my breath.
" Not today Drew. I really don't have time for your bullshit alright." I said still walking.
" I don't give a fuck. Yo ass was fighting me and talkin shit yesterday, so I need yo head up right now." I looked at him. He must be crazy.
" I was only fighting you, because yo ass hit me first, so stop the bullshit Drew."
" So I have to hit you first in order for you to fight back." He said walking up closer to me. I stood by the bathroom door. I held my hand on the door knob.
" Do whatever you gotta do boy." I said ready for whatever he had coming my way.
He laughed, and tuned around, but swung his hand in my direction. I opened the door, and I fell in. I quickly got up, and pushed the door closes, but he was pushing it open.
" Move Drew!" I yelled trying my hardest to close the door.
" No!" He said back.
I sighed and quickly moved from the door, and he fell in. Dumb ass. I stepped over him, and ran to the stairs. I felt him push me, and I stumbled down them. Hitting at least every bone in my body. When I got to the bottom, I held my head, and my side. It was hurting badly. I seen him walk down to where I was.
" Get up bitch." He pushed my head, and I hit it on the wall again.
I winced in pain. I kicked him in his stomach, and crawled onto my feet. I was running while limping my way to the kitchen. He was laughing and speed walking after me. I opened the drawer and pulled a knife out. I held it to him.
" So you gone stab me now?" He asked laughing.
" Only if you make me do it." I said in pain.
" Put the knife down and fight me." He asked with a evil grin.
" Why would I do that when I can stab you and say it was self defense. Remember Jason knows about you doing this too. Our word against yours." I said matter a factly.
" Self defense my ass. Baby girl I have camera in here. I haven't attacked you yet, so from the looks of it, you grabbed a knife and held it to me. I'm just standing here acting scared." I shook my head in disbelief.
" Your pathetic." I charged at him, and he caught my hand. He pushed my hand down, and I cut my leg. I felt the pain, but ignored it. I dropped the knife, and held his neck tightly. I let go, and connected my fist with his face until I got kneed in my stomach. I back up holding my stomach. He slapped me, and I fell. I crawled away from him, and he grabbs my ankle dragging me back. He sat on me, and punched me repeatedly. I crier and blocked my face. He put his knees on both of my hands, and continued to punch my body. He got up, and kicked me in my stomach. I cried a loud scream.
" Don't feel so good now huh? Go in my room. I'll be there in 5." He demanded.
I slowly crawled onto my feet, I limped and crawled upstairs. I went inside my room, I locked the door, and shut it. I sat in the chair crying. I immediately stopped when I heard banging on the door.
" Drew go away please. You did enough to me!" I cried.
" I need to get my anger and stress out. Now open the damn door it'll be worse." I cried.
" God get me out of this situation." I cried.
I heard keys jiggling, and the door locks turned. I limped to the other side of the bee, and he barged in. He ran after me, and ran on top of the bed, and grabbed me. I screamed, and he slapped me and covered my mouth.
" Shut up!" He ripped my clothes off.
.
We were both fully undressed, and I was crying knowing what was about to happen. He grabbed me, and he placed me on his member. He shoved me down, and I yelled in pain. I held his shoulders, and tried to get up, but he held me down. I placed my head on his chest, and cried. He roughly trusted in and out of me. I was in so much pain. He was going too fast, and too hard. I gripped his back clawing it til it bled. He didn't stop until he released in me. I slowly got off him, and covered my body with a blanket. I limp gotten worse, but I managed to slowly walk to the bathroom.
.
.
I got off the phone with my doctor. I asked if I could come in for a check up in about a week. I need the bruises to clear up first. Of course she said yes, and I was now on my way to Jason's school. I was parked I front of it with a pair of dark sunglasses to cover my badly bruised eyes. He ran to the car, and I smiled.
" How was school big boy?" I asked smiling trying to hide the pain.
" It was fun. We ate in the classroom today, and watched a movie called Big Hero Six. It was cool. Me Damion and Joel was able to sit together!" He said cheerfully.
" Sound like you had a fun day." I said.
" Yeah. Did you?" He asked. Today replayed all in my head. I closed my eyes for a second, and breathed.
" Actually I did. Drew and I actually bonded together." I lied. I have to actually tell him something he won't agree with.
" Jason, there's something I need to tell you that you might not like." I said nervously.
" What is it Jai?" He said.
" When we get home, I want you to pack your clothes to go away for awhile. Your going to stay with Ms. Jean for a month until Drew and I get on good term. In other words until he gets help." I found a pill bottle in his bathroom. He takes them for his bipolar actions. He has a mental problem and he hasn't been taking them. I called the number on the bottle, and they explained the pills to me.
" But Jai I don't want to leave you here. And I don't want to go to Ms. Jeans either. I want tk stay with you." He whined.
" Jason this isn't about what you want. Jason you have to do what I say okay. I will come pick you up from school and spend a couple of hours with you everyday okay. You'll just sleep and her house and shell take you to school okay. Please." I said.
" Fine." He folded his arms, and stared out the window.
" Jason don't do this to me." I said.
" Well don't do this to me." He shot back.
" Jason its only for your safety." He just continued to stare out his window.
.
Drew
Jai was making Jason pack his suitcase. I didn't know where he was going, or did she plan on him leaving then her? I stood by his door leaning on one side of he door, just watching them. I looked at Jason, and he stuffed his suitcase angrily.
" Jason. Where you goin?" I asked.
Jai looked at me with a death glare, and Jason kept his head down.
" He's goin away from your drama okay. That's all you need to know." She said getting up standing in front of me.
" You might wanna move out the way Jainyah." I warned her.
She placed her hand on my chest. One part of me missed and loved her soft touch, but this thing that took over my body wanted me to push her. I closed my eyes, and looked at her. We made eye contact for a minute until she spoke.
" Can I just handle him? Please?" She asked.
I felt so bad. How can I do this to them. I ruined her life, and frightened my little man. I slowly backed away from the door balling my fist up. When she closed the door, I punched a hole in a near by wall.