You Took My Brother

Reeka In Media ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jainyah
It was around 8, and I opened my eyes when the door opened. I shot up, and seen Jason holding popcorn and cotton candy in his hand. I looked between him and Drew.
" Jai Drew took me..." I cut him off.
" Jason go shower and get ready for bed. I'll be in there soon, and you can explain to me you want." I said.
He dropped his head, and dragged his feet to his room. I looked over at Drew and shook my head.
" You took my fucking brother early in the fuckin morning without me knowing. What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled staying as far from his as I could.
" We just were having a boys day. Thats it." He explained laughing.
" What part of this is funny huh? I don't give a damn if you took him to Obama. Don't ever touch or take my brother anywhere with you. Stay away from him or I will call the police on your ass. I swear to God I will." I screamed. I didn't care how loud I was.
" That will never happen. I'll take him again. Tomorrow and the day after that. Wanna know why? Because your ass is too scared to call the police. You would have called them earlier." He said.
" I almost did." I continued on.
" Then what stopped you?" He said testing me.
I just looked stared at him with so much hate.
" Stay away from Jason Drew, and I mean it." I said ending the conversation. I walked to my room, and slammed the door locking it. I sat in a nearby chair. My legs were killing me. I sighed and thought to myself. All of this didn't seem real. I waited a couple of minutes, and walked into Jason's room. He was up watching tv.
" Hay J Bug." I said sitting on the foot of his bed. I locked the door, and looked at him.
" Hay." He said dryly.
" What's wrong?" I asked.
" Can we talk, and be truthful?" He said. Tears rolled from both his eyes. I brag him into my arms and held him.
" Of course. What you wanna talk about?"
" Why was Drew hurting you?" I thought of Drew dragging me to the room, and Jason standing there crying. Just watching.
" He was upset at me J Bug. Very upset." I said also letting a few tears slip out.
" You were screaming so loud. It was scaring me. I didn't know what to do. I really wanted to come help you." He said crying heavier.
" I know J Bug. I was in a lot of pain, but I'm glad you didn't help, because I wouldn't want you to get hurt. But you could help me from now on, by staying away from him okay? Don't go nowhere else with him at all. If she tries to take you without me knowing, and you don't want to know. Scream my name okay? I will hear you and come get you." I said crying rubbing his head.
" Okay. Will he ever hurt me?" He asked.
" I hope he doesn't." I said not really knowing how to answer his question.
" Okay, but can we go back home now?" He asked.
" Yes. I will find us a new home starting tomorrow." I felt him nod his head.
" Can I ask you a question now?" I asked.
" Yes."
" Okay. Where did you two go today?" I asked. I just want to know if he was safe.
" He took me to a cabin in the woods by a dirt road. It said Pacific Interstate. Then we went to a carnival, and got burgers before we came home. Well his home." I nodded.
" Why didn't you answer my phone call?" I asked.
" I was going to, but he threw my phone in his backseat and I couldn't get to it."
" He's such a jerk." I said.
" Well get some rest for school tomorrow. You already missed 2 days, and I don't want the school calling being nosey." He giggled and laid down. I kissed his forehead and opened the door. He turned his night light on.
" I'm going to close and lock the door so he can't be in okay. Imma say my name when its me." He nodded.
" I love you J Bug."
" I love you too Jai." I smiled and closed the door. I turned, and was hit forcefully. I fell to the floor and held my left cheek.
" Jai are you okay?" I heard Jason say through the door. I looked up at a mad Drew.
" I'm. I'm fine Jason. Don't open the door." I heard him back away and get on his bed. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened them and he was still there looking down at me.
" You just don't know when to quit do you?" He said mad.
" What are you talking about?" I said kind of loud. I was mad as hell right now.
" Lower your damn voice. I heard y'all whole damn conversation in there. Don't play dumb with me Jainyah. I'm not the one." He yelled causing me to jump.
I stood up, and stood there in front of him.
" Yeah. I know your not the one. Because when I test you, you hit me like this." I swung, and connected my fist with his jaw causing him to stumble. I shoved him, and he fell.
" Don't like it now huh?" I kicked him in his ribs.
" Hurts doesn't it?" I kicked him in his mouth.
" Talk shit now." I kicked his stomach again. He had blood dripping from his mouth.
" Do something pussy." I yelled kicking him in his ribs again.
" Say something now bitch." I kicked him again.
He spit blood out on the wooden floor.
" You hit like a bitch." I connected my fist with his face again.
" Oh yeah. How bout now." I kicked him over and over again. Blood kept coming out and splashed everywhere. I kicked him one last time, and connected my fist with the side of his face. I spitted on him and walked away. Before closing my door, I looked at him laid on the floor barely breathing.
" I'm not the one to be played with. I should of killed your ass." I slammed the door locking it. I pushed the desk in front of the door. Followed by a dresser, and a nightstand. I sat on the bed and sighed. I'm so dead in the morning. I took my phone out to keep me awake. I can't go to sleep not knowing what he would possibly do tonight.

Drew
She finally fought back. I never thought she had the balls, but now I do. I got something for her ass in the morning. Just watch. She's gonna regret what she did. She gave me a slick hit, then pushed my ass when I wasn't balanced. She wanna fight like a nigga, Imma treat her ass like one.