The Truth

Mariah ◈◈
I stood up as Jainyah approached the table.
" Hi. Nice to see you." I said hugging her.
We both got seated, and I decided to bring up a conversation.
" So how was your morning?" She looked up and smiled.
" It was normal. The same as always. Shower dress etc." I smiled.
" Okay. Oh Jason said sorry he didn't call you. He was too sleepy to talk." She laughed.
" Aww my little J Bug. I'll see him after school when Drew picks him up." I looked at her.
" No its fine. I wanted to take the boys out to play at Dave and Busters." She nodded.
" I appreciate you doing that. Tell him to call me."
" I will. So is there a special person in your life right now?" She started to blush.
" Actually I do. We've been dating for quite some time now. I'll say almost 3 months." I smiled.
" How is Jason's relationship with him?"
" He's very comfortable around him. The second to third day Jason seen him, the had a strong bond. I'm really over protective over Jason. I wouldn't bring him around someone he doesn't like." I nodded in agreement.
" I also want to thank you for the things you've done with Joel. Like talkin him out with. He enjoys being around you a lot."
" I love him like he's my own." I think I can start to like her.
" He doesn't have a God Mom." I said.
" Oh my. Are you giving me that position?" She said excited.
I nodded and she covered her mouth.
" You just made my day. I would love to be his God Mom." We both laughed out of happiness.
" I'm starving." I said rubbing my stomach.
" You didn't eat breakfast?" Jai asked.
" No I was to busy." She nodded.
" Same here. I guess we can call this brunch."
" I guess we can." We order our food, and talked more about plans we can have.
.
.
.
Jainyah
" Drew quit." I laughed. He threw another one, and it went down my shirt. I quickly pulled it up, and threw it back at him. He was throwing ice cubes at me. He hurt his ankle running from the police when he was making drops on the corner.
" Stop smacking my ankle then." I laughed and crawled up to the side he was on. I laid my head on his chest, and played with his tattoos.
" Why do you always do that?" He asked.
" What?"
" Play with my tattoos." I smiled and sat up.
" Because I like them. There sexy on you." He laughed.
" I know." Cocky ass.
" Lets get tattoos tomorrow. You pick though." He thought for a minute.
" I guess that'll be cool. I got something for you too." I looked at him.
" What you got for me?"
He stood up and limped to the desk. He pulled it open, and bring out a pink shopping bag. He handed it to me, and I peeked inside. I pulled out a Gucci and Versace shirt. Tru Religion shorts, MK and Louis Vuitton bags. I opened the shoe box, and they were the fruity pebble foams. I smiled. It was a small box inside with a note on top.

Note
To: The Woman In My Life
I love you so much. I would do anything for you. Your my lover, my best friend , my mind, soul, and heart. Basically my everything. You competed my world the first day I laid eyes on you. I want this forever. I want you forever. And with this promise ring, I promise to always do right by you. I hope this promise ring can turn into something bigger in the future. I love you baby girl.
Love Drew
Note
I wiped the tears from my eyes as he placed the ring on my finger. I stood up, and kisses the hell out of him. He smile against my lips.
" You gone start some you can finish." He said touching me through my jeans. I started to drip.
" What if I don't want it to finish. What if I want it to go all night long." I kissed his neck.
" Now you talkin my language." I smiled, and pushed him on the bed.

Jason
" No. I want to call my sister. You can't do that to me!" I screamed at Joel's mom.
" Listen Lil boy. I can do whatever the fuck I want to do to yo ass. You under my damn roof. So stop being a pussy and kiss me." I tried to yank away from her. She grabbed my face and made me kiss her. I bit her lips. She slapped, and kicked me a lot of times. I cried for help. I looked on the floor, and I was bleeding a lot. I tried to get up, but everything went black.

Mariah
I was at the hospital with Joel and my husband. My husband doesn't know what I did, and Joel was bathing in the downstairs bathroom. I told them he feel down the stairs.
" Baby is going to be fine. It was an accident. He's going to be fine. They were just stairs okay." My husband said rubbing my back. I just smiled.
" How can I be so stupid and not watch him." I said faking my soft voice.
" Its fine." He said trying to calm me down. I buried my face in my hands.
" Where she at huh? Mariah!" I heard someone yell. I looked up, and it was Jainyah. I stood up and fake cried, knowing I was actually trembling of fear in the inside.
She pushed me and slapped me. Before she could hit me again, the boy that came with her, grabbed her hand. I held my face.
" I'm so sorry. I didn't know he was on the stairs. I don't even know how he feel." I cried.
" Bullshit! Jason goes up and down our house stairs every damn day and never fell!" She screamed.
" I'm sorry I wasn't watching him. Please forgive me." I begged.
" Fuck you." She yelled.
She sat in a seat across from me, and mugged me the whole time. I put my head down to avoid her contact.

Jainyah
I wanted to sprint across the room, and beat her damn face in. I know she's lying, but then again I don't know the truth. I just so over protective over Jason, and to see him at the hospital not able to talk and unconscious when he was in someone else's care upsets me. She only has about 14 stairs, and they're carpet, so how can he have bruises and scares. And mosty be unconscious.
" Family of Jason Johnson." Drew and I rushed to the doctor.
" Well he is breathing, and his responding to things we say. He is making a lot of progress in one night. We will keep him for another day or two."
" Thank God. I thought I was going to have to kill her." He nodded.
" There is one thing I do have to tell you. Uhm sir make sure the last right there doesn't leave." Drew nodded, and sat back in front of them.
We walked around to the next hall, and he handed me a piece of paper. My eyes couldn't believe what they were reading. My blood boiled. Something told me to bring my knife.
" Are you sure he said this?" He nodded sadly.
" Don't worry. I have the police on their way." I nodded, and walked back around the hall.
" Drew let's go." I looked over at Mariah. " You don't need to be here anymore. You may leave." I said calmly. She stood up and walked outside. I watched as her and her husband including Joel walked in front of us.
" Mariah can I talk to you alone. Drew wait over there." She looked at her husband and walked over to me.
" I was an accident okay." She smiled, and shook her head.
" I just need to do to one thing."
" Wha-?" I punched her ass in her damn face, and hit her with another two knocking her down. I stomped her face in until I seen blood. I started pounding her face in. Blow after blow.
" You tried to molest my brother bitch!" I yelled as I felt hands pull me away. She was laying there still not saying anything. I prly beat her ass to death.
" Your filthy ass wife tried to molest my brother. He pushed her away, and she beat him. Now he's laid up in this damn hospital. Beat me like you did my brother you rapist. If I were you, I would keep her away from my kid. Ain't no tellin if she already did something to him." I cried out of anger.
" Did she really?" He asked shocked.
" I wouldn't lie. Joel sweetie did she ever touch you?" I asked kneeling down to him.
He just looked at me, then back at his mom on the floor. I stood up smiling.
" There's your answer right there. She probably threatened him to not tell. Come on Drew." I spitted on her, and walked away.
" You drive." I got in the passenger side, and laid my seat back and cried softly.

Short but Crazy Good