Treatin Yoou Riigght

Drew
I kissed her while caring her to the bed. I slowly placed her down with my body in between her legs. I pulled my shirt off, and I unclipped her bra, and grabbed her breath massaging it as she tugged on my bottom lip. I licked her lips, and kissed her more. I kissed her body all the way down to her panty line. Kissed about it, followed by a hickie. Markin my shit. I slowly pulled them down, and she grabbed my hand.
" I'm a virgin Drew. I never did this before. Honestly I'm not ready." I smiled.
" I understand, but I got some else for you. I aint rushing nothing. Just lay back." I pushed her body down, and slid her panties off. I felt her raise up, and lay back down. She covered her face with her hands. I smiled, and let my tongue do the magic. I licked and flicked her pearl and she let out a little moan. I kissed it, and sucked on it. She arched her back, and I pushed her back down. I pushed my tongue in, and she pushed my head away. I grabbed both of her hands. She was breathing heavy. I put them over her head.
" Don't move or it will only get worst." She nodded. I kissed her, and went back down.
I stuck my tongue in way more.
" Ah fuck!" She moaned.
I licked, dipped, and sucked on her. She moaned louder and louder.
" Ugh what are you doing to me!!?" She screamed louder and louder.
" Ahh Drew Drew!" I smiled. I added a finger, not too deep, and her body flinched. She moved my hand, and I grabbed hers roughly and threw it back. I put my finger back in and stroked in her while letting my tongue work faster.
" Oh fuck! Ah! Ahhh D-D!" She yelled.
" Say my name baby. Go ahead." She shook her head as deep pleasure took over.
" I - I c.." I slipped another finger in.
" Yes. Say it." Her body shook.
" Ah fuck Drewww!" She yelled as she cummed.
" Good girl." I cleaned her up, and kissed her pussy. I looked at her licking my lips and she smiled.
" You good?" She nodded.
" Yeah." I crawled in bed with her, and took my pants off. I wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her neck.
" Goodnight ma."
" Goodnight."
.
.
Jainyah
I woke up feeling great. I smiled at a sleeping Drew. I slowly moved out if bed, and went to do my daily routine. I went downstairs to cook them a little something. I made waffles, eggs, and bacon. I put their orange juice in the fridge. I walked back in the room, and Drew was still sleep.
" Drew." I sang shaking him. I kissed his neck, and his lips.
" Babeey get up." I sang. His eyes fluttered open. He smiled, and I kissed him once more.
" Goodmorning beautiful." He smiled.
" Goodmorning handsome. Breakfast is made downstairs. Hurry and get yourself cleaned." He nodded and got up. I watched him as he walked to the bathroom. His body was perfect. He turned around.
" I felt your eyes burning a hole in me." I laughed and rubbed my body.
" Yoou just so damn fine." I grabbed both sides if his face, and kissed him deeply.
" We can do this all day, but I gotta get clean." I laughed and walked out to wake Jason.
I rubbed my fingers through his hair.
" J Bug. Breakfast." He got up.
" Plates on the stove. Brush your teeth when your finished. Oh and juice is in the refrigerator." He nodded and walked downstairs. I made his bed, and walked downstairs to laughing.
" I hope we aren't playing at the table. Jason you know better." He nodded and ate in silence.
" We were just having a morning laugh mom." Drew laughed. I giggled, and walked over to him.
" Well laugh outside." His face dropped, and he continued to eat. I patted his shoulders.
" By the way. Hurry Jason we have a lot of packing to do." He nodded.
" Drew can you help me with my room?" Jason asked.
" Of course little man. Wanna head up there now?" He nodded and they stood up. I blocked the door way.
" Dishes in the sink, chair pushed in, and where are my thank you's?" They sighed and went to do as I said.
" Thank you Jai." Jason said. I skooted aside and let him go past. I folded my arm and looked at Drew. He smiled and kissed me.
" Thanks sexy." I blushed and let him go past. I went over to the sink, and began to clean. While cleaning, I set all the dishes in boxes. I placed can food in boxes, and let all cold stuff in the refrigerator. I labeled it Kitchen and set all the boxes in the living room in one corner. I had the kitchen done in no time. I walked in the living room, and started on pictures and movies. I pushed all the bookshelves and tables in the corner. I was tired and hot. I sat on the couch, and layer my head back. I felt lips meet mine. I smiled knowing who they belonged to. I opened my eyes to meet Drew's big brown eyes. I smiled.
" Finished in Jason's room?"
" Yeah. Boy does he have a lot of things. We also did the Fun Room. We didn't finish the room though." I nodded.
" Can you carry the boxes down here were its easy to get too?" He nodded and jogged up stairs. In 35 minutes boxes from the fun room and Jason's were down here.
" Let's go out tonight. My treat." I insisted.
" We are out yesterday." I shrugged my shoulders.
" So what. I packed most of the food up anyways. Come on. It'll be fun. We can go to that Chinese place were they cook it in front of us." He nodded.
" Can I go to my place and get a change of clothes and shower. I'm all sweaty?"
" Yeah. Come back in an hour. I'll have Jason ready and me too." He nodded. He kissed my cheek, and I closed the door behind him.
" Jason! Shower and dress nice!" I yelled.
I walked up to my room, and went to pick out what I was going to wear.
" Perfect." I layer my outfit out, and went to shower. (Outfit in Media)
I put light curls in my hair, and added light make-up. I put my outfit on, and my black heels on. I checked my self once more and walked over to Jason's room. He was wearing a black polo shirt, blue Tru Religion cut shorts, and his black forces. I smiled. I placed his gold chain on, with his gold plasma earrings. My baby was looking cute. I walked him downstairs, and sat on the couch.
" Hungry?" I asked.
" Starving now." I laughed.
" Drew will be here in a minute." I hope I thought.
" Do you really like him?" I looked at him, and gave him a side smiled.
" Yes I do. I mean he's a great and caring person. What made you ask me that?"
" I don't want you guys to break up. I like him being around. He's really nice to me." I nodded. I'm glad they are bonding.
" Me either poop booty."
" Eww please don't call me that. I thought you were going to stop that name." He whined.
" I like it, and it fits you." I squeezed his cheeks kissing his nose.
" I like J Bug better." I smiled.
" Me-" The door be rang cutting me off. I straighted my hair, and my skirt. I pulled the door open, and instantly got wet. Like soaked. Drew looked so damn fine. I analyzed his outfit, and he got on the same shit Jason got on. I laughed and he looked at me like I was crazy.
" What?" He asked. I pushed the door open and pointed at Jason. He shook his head laughing.
" Lil boy got taste." He walked in dapping Jason's fist.
" You ready to go lil one?" Jason nodded and we started to head out.
" Who's driving?" I asked.
" Me. But uh can I drive yo car?" Drew asked. I raised my eye brow.
" What car?" I hope not my Aston Martin.
" Yo uhm..Yo Aston-"
" Ha no. Not my baby. No no no." I wave my finger side to side in his face. He sucked his teeth.
" Come on. Just for tonight?" He begged.
" What car you drive?" I placed my hands on my hip.
" My bullshit as Lambo." I wide eyes him.
" What you mean bullshit. That car is sexy. I rather ride in that than in my Aston Martin." I explained.
" Come on Jai." He whispered in his deep sexy voice. I blushed.
" Fine. Here." I handed him my car keys. He kissed my cheek. I put Jason in the car, then I got in. He started the car. Boy was he smiling hard. I shook my head at this big kid. He pulled out, and I hooked my phone up to Pandora. I clicked on Montana of 300 radio. He always fits my mood.
.
We arrived, and took our seats in front of the man cooking. It was hot. I'm glad I didn't wear a sweater. The heat from the stove made it feel like I was on fire. I smiled at the sight. Jason seem impressed. A pretty Asian lady walked our way.
" Hello. I'm Ğwin Yúng, and I help you with anything. Here are menus." Her Asian accent was very heavy and strong, but I was able to understand. I handed Jason's his and pointed to the drinks.
" Can he have a Hi-C, I'll have a Sprite, and you Drew?" I asked.
" A root beer would be fine." She nodded and took our orders.
" Be back. Look at the uhm dinner section while I go." She put bowed dismissing herself. How neat.
" What are you getting?" Drew spoke.
" Uhm the shrimp and lobster with rice looks good. I guess I will go with that. How bout you?" I turned the question on him.
" Smothered steak and cabbage." He said.
" We had steak last night." I said.
" I'm a meat man. I can eat it four times in a row. With you as dessert." I kissed me and I laughed.
" You are so nasty." I playfully pushed him.
" You like when I get nasty though." He is so cocky.
" Indeed I do." I turned to Jason who was tugging on my shirt.
" Yes poop...I mean J Bug." He rolled his eyes.
" Can I have hot wings?" I looked on the menu and didn't see it on there.
" They don't serve hot wings here. This is a Chinese restaurant. Do you want shrimp. I know you like them?" I asked.
" Yeah I guess." I could tell he was upset about his hot wings.
" J Bug you'll get over it. Its only wings. We'll get some tomorrow." He nodded. I rubbed my fingers through his hair n kissed his forehead.
" Your hair is getting longer. Wanna trim it some tomorrow?" I asked playing in it. It smells good, so I know he washed it.
" Sure, then after we can get the wings?" I nodded.
" Sure. Here comes the lady. Tell her what you would like." She walked over.
" Here you go. Pretty boy. Is he your?" She asked.
" My brother, but technically mine."
" OK I see." She started handing out the rest of the drinks.
" We do have a baby on the way though." Drew said making me laugh. He is such a liar. He rubbed my belly.
" Oh. Wonderful. I should put lots of food on plate to feed both." I nodded. " Speaking of food. What would you like to order?" He took her not pad out.
" Go Jason." He nodded.
" Can I have shrimp. Lots of them." He added.
" Of course. Next." She continued on.
" I'll have order number 21." She nodded.
" I'll have the smothered steak and cabbage." She nodded.
" Will that be all?"
" Yes ma'am." She bowed again and let to the back.
" She's pretty nice. I will make sure I leave her with a nice tip." Drew said.
" How is your night going so far guys?" I asked taking a sip of my Sprite.
" If I'm spending time with you, its going to always be wonderful." I smiled. He is so romantic.
" Thanks boo." I kissed his lips.
" Boo. What happened to baby." He whined.
" Thanks baby." I said in correction.
" My kiss again." I leaned in and kiss him. His extra ass pulled on my bottom lip.
" Owe okay." I laughed. " How yo day going Jason?"
" It going good. I like the show." I nodded.
" Hey." The waitress semi-yelled. " The food is going on the stove now. Watch." We turned our heads to the stove, and watched as the fire grew, and the man worked is magic. Jason was excited, and I was more than excited. The fire roared and the crowd went wild. I clapped and cheered. The man scooped the food onto my plate. Drew got his steak while the waiter came back with his cabbage. The man scooped Jason's shrimp up and put it on his plate. We began to eat and talk about random things. Of course Drew would be nasty here and there, but I was able to manage him.
.
" J Bug. Bed now." He was talking about he's not sleepy. He has school in the morning.
" Fine, but when you come wake me up in the morning. I won't get up. Since you want me to sleep so bad." He yelled stomping up the stairs.
" Pick your damn feet up Jason." He's been acting bad since we got home. What's wrong with him.