twenty one

I woke up and stretched as Nate sat up. "Morning." I laid my head on his shoulder. He rubbed circles with his thumb on my arm and I closed my eyes.

It was now 10 and we had to leave for MagCon at about 12. I got up and Nate got ready while I applied concealer, powder, eyeliner, and mascara.

I changed into a white skater skirt an a black crop top with white vans. When I finished getting ready I curled my hair because I had more than enough time left.

When I was done it was 12:36 and me and Nate headed down to the lobby.

"Why don't you look cute." Gilinsky smiled at me. I blushed and laughed. "Thanks."

"I like that skirt. Is it mine?" Liv asked. "Maybe I don't fucking know." I shrugged. "Well, I really want to go to Jersey." She said I nodded.

Bart came down and told us we were leaving for the convention center so we all took cabs to the place.

When we got there, hundreds of teens waited outside the building as we all ran inside without getting tackled.

We were all in this huge room with tables and starburst and I was sitting next to Olivia and Johnson with Nash and Cameron.

"Wait look at this." Nash laughed as he placed the starburst in order to spell out 'PÜMA' and Cam took a picture.

"Your an idiot." Liv laughed. I giggled and he posted it on his Instagram. "How was your sleep?" Jack asked.

"It was good. I'm sharing with Nate which is fun because I miss him." I smiled. Jack nodded and took my hand while Cameron was talking about Jake.

"Alright everyone! Get ready because the panel is from 2-3 but Gilinsky, Olivia, Maya, and Hayes will not be there because they're doing pictures in the other room. Everyone will switch off in groups for pictures." He said.

Me, Liv, Hayes and Jack all followed Bart while everyone else left. Bart put us in a big room with some cameras.

"Okay, you guys just hang around so I can get the photographers." Bart left.

"So, what are you doing later?" Jack asked me. "Why?" I smirked. He grinned. "I don't know," he whispered in my ear while moving my hair back.

"Maybe I want to talk to you." He said again. I looked up at him. He looked at me, my eyes, my lips, and he licked his.

He quickly connected his lips with mine and he started kissing me passionately. I however, was not kissing back.

"Hey, Maya? Bart said he needs you to-" Jack Johnson said, walking in on us kissing.

Jack left, without another word. "What the fuck Jack!" I yelled. I pushed Gilinsky and sat by Liv again.

"I can't believe that just-" I said, "I saw it." Liv cut me off. I sighed and laid my head on her shoulder while Hayes made a Vine of us.

"Bestfriends..." He said and pointed the camera at us. I smiled and Liv threw up a peace sign.

"You should talk to Jack." She whispered. I nodded and stood up. I walked around trying to find him. I saw him at a water fountain and I ran to him. "Jack!" I yelled.

He looked over at me and then walked into the boys bathroom. I sighed and turned around.

He completely hates me.

I walked back into the big room and saw Jack taking pictures. I stood next to Liv while he finished.

After the pictures Gilinsky came up to me. "I'm sorry about earlier."