eleven

I woke up the next morning to a light snoring in my ear. I tried to move but the arm around my waist was too clenched so I grabbed my phone.

I scrolled through Tweets and Instagram and stuff. I realized it was 10:15 so I should wake Nate up for breakfast.

"Nate!" I whispered. He finally let me free and rolled over. "Nate!" I whispered louder. He mumbled something and I said, "Get up!! I want to eat breakfast!" I shook him slightly and he rolled over on his back facing me.

"Wake up before I kiss you." I whispered in his ear. He then laughed and said, "Guess I'm not waking up." I giggled and said, "No serious. Pweaseee I'm hungry!" I whined.

"Fine." He sat up yawning. "Get ready sleepy butt." I walked to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth, applied concealer, powder, eyeliner, and mascara and some bronzer before applying deodorant and leaving.

I walked to my clothes while Nate brushed his teeth and picked out an open back navy blue tank with shorts and some white sandals from Target. I got dressed and Nate walked out.

"Lookin cute Maya." he smiled. I laughed and said, "Thanks Nate." we both walked down to the Lobby and to breakfast.

I just chose Frosted Flakes because I'm basic but Nate got a bagel and cream cheese. "Matthews gonna freak when he realizes there were bagels and he missed them." he laughed.

"We should have woken everyone up but, it's there fault they're asleep." I shrugged and we sat at a table for two.

"Today's our last day here." He sighed. "Are we flying out tonight?" I asked. "No. It's tomorrow morning at 11 to Dallas." he said as he spread cream cheese across a half a bagel.

"I want to share a room with you though." I laughed. "I know. I'm gonna miss my snuggle buddy." He replied. I giggled and said, "It's alright we can hang out in Dallas." he nodded.

We finished eating and went back upstairs. We both laid on Nate's bed together watching The Walking Dead while we heard a knock.

"Coming." I said getting up. I walked to the door and opened it slightly. I saw Matthew and Johnson.

"Hey." Jack smiled. They walked in and sat by Nate. "What's up?" They said. "Mini cuddle sesh with Maya." Nate smiled. I laughed and saw Jacks eyes look away.

"When is MagCon today?" I asked. "That's why we came over." Matt said. I sat by Jack and laid my head on his shoulder. "Have you guys been outside? It's like black. We called off MagCon because of the weather but Bart said we could go wherever as long as we bring a phone." Matthew said.

I got up and walked to the window revealing a dark grey sky and heavy rain. "Wow. It's pretty bad." I nodded.

"Yeah. I think we were all going to the movie later. For now everyone's almost all sleeping." Jack said.

"Yeah. We were up really late anyway last night." I said. They nodded and Matt said, "Well me and Jack are going to the pool if you want to come."

"I have to take a shower anyway. I'm fine, maybe later." Nate replied. "Okay bye guys." Jack smiled and they left.

I got back into bed with Nate and snuggled him. We continued watching tv.

I looked at Nate and he looked down at me. "Hey, beautiful." He smiled. I kept looking into his adorable eyes as he grinned. I reached up and touched his lips with mine. He licked my lips asking for entrance and I gladly accepted as I sat my body down on his waist.

Then I woke up with a jolt. I looked over to see a worried Nate. "Maya are you okay?" He asked rubbing my shoulder. "What happened?" I asked. "You fell asleep. I'm guessing it was a bad dream?" He asked.