twelve

I woke up to a bright light from the open curtains. I turned to see Nate drooling on his bed. I smiled and walked over, laying next to him.

He moved and replied, "Goodmorning." with a grin. I smiled and said, "Morning Nate."

He opened his eyes fully and looked at me. I smiled and he did also before looking down at our hands touching each others.

"Your hands are soft." He mumbled and I cuddled closer to him. We fumbled with each other's hands a bit more before I took my phone and realized it was 8 and we have a flight at 10.

"We need to get ready." I stood up walking to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and applied, concealer, powder, bronzer, and mascara before leaving the bathroom and packing my suitcase.

"I'm ready." Nate said as I walked to the door. We left the hotel room and walked downstairs to be greeted by everyone.

"How was everyone's stay?" Bart asked. We all nodded and I saw Liv and she looked like a sack of potatoes.

We drove to the airport and we got on our flight. I sat next to Olivia so we could catch up.

"Hey. How was everything? I feel like we haven't talked in like forever." I said as I sat down.

"Everything was okay. I just couldn't sleep because every night Nash would watch TV so loud." She rolled her eyes.

"Sounds fun!" I grinned sarcastically. "What about you?" She asked looking out her window.

"It was fun. I shared with Nate so I just cuddled with him a lot. And last night me, Cam, Nash, and Jack were in Cam and Jacks room watching a movie after we swam." I explained to her.

"Sounds like fun." She smiled. "Yeah, Jack is so sweet." I blushed. "Johnson?" She asked. I nodded. "Both of them are."

We both turned on music and I decided on listening to Halsey while she listened to SWS.

I felt a lot of turbulence when I woke up which meant we were landing in Dallas. When we got off the plane we all waited for luggage and then stood around for a while before our limo showed up.

"Hey Maya." Gilinsky smiled at me. "Hey Jack. What's up?" I laughed. "Nothing. You look cute today." He hugged me around my waist. "Thanks." I giggled.

We entered to limo and we off to The Magnolia Hotel in Dallas. When we got there we all piled into the lobby when Bart got room keys and made a list.

"Okay guys. Ready? Taylor read it." Bart handed the list to Taylor and he started calling names.

"Everyone is on floor 6. Room 601 is Cam and Jack J, Room 602 is Shawn and Liv, Room 603 is Aaron and Carter, Room 604 is Maya and Jack G, Room 605 is Nash and Matt, Room 606 is Hayes and me, and Room 607 is Nate and Sammy." Taylor announced rather loudly.

"Go enjoy your rooms. We will be staying for two days and tomorrow we have MagCon from 10-1 and then the next day 1-3 and then the next morning we leave at 5 for a flight home for only about a day or two before were back on the road." Bart says as we all squeeze into the elevator.

"Alright." Hayes says. We make it to floor 6 and everyone races to their rooms. I walk over to room 604 and unlock it as me and Jack walk in smiling.

"Wow it's big." I nodded. "Real nice. Shit, there's only one bed." Jack said. "It's fine. I don't mind sleeping with you." I laughed.

"Okay because I was gonna say I could sleep on the floor." He said. I blushed. "Stop being so amazingly perfect." I put my suitcase down and went the the bathroom.