seven

I woke up the next morning to a pound on my door. I groaned, untangled Jacks arms and trotted to the door.

"Room service!" Someone squeals. I laugh knowing it's the guys. I unlock the door and see Carter, Nash, Cameron, and Matthew.

"Hey guys, where's my food?" I ask. They look at me confused. "What food?" Nash asks and I reply, "You said room service." They laughed and walked in. "So how'd you find my room?" I ask and sit down.

Cameron smirked and said, "Olivia said it would probably be unlocked, but it wasn't."

"Babe, who's here?" Jack moaned in my bed. I looked over widemouthed.

"Did he just call you babe?" Carter asks. I nod and look at the guys in shock. "You guys didn't.." I slapped Carter and shook my head. "We did not have sex." I laugh.

We all sat around my room until Jack woke up a few minutes later. He yawned and said, "Hey, guys." and went to the bathroom.

"Are you leaving today?" Matthew pouts. I do a double take and ask, "Is it Monday?" Nash nods and I sigh.

"Well me and Olivia bought an apartment here, would you mind helping us move in? And yes I am going home today." I frown. Cameron says, "I wish you could stay." I agree with him and Carter says, "I'm sure the guys would love to help. You haven't met most of them right?" I shake my head and Gilinsky walks out of the bathroom.

"All of the guys are going to be in my room tonight if you want to come and hang out for a while after we help you move?" Nash says. I nod and say, "I live like 45 minutes away and our apartment is about 5 minutes from here." Matthew says, "Alright. If we go now we can do it." He checks his phone. "It's only 9:15."

"What are we doing?" Jack asks putting his white shirt on. "I asked for them to help me move." I say. Jack nods and says, "Alright. Let's go."

I stand up and go, "I need to get dressed. Give me 10 minutes." I walked to my suitcase and picked out high waisted shorts, a white crop tee and white converse. I then changed in the bathroom and applied eyeshadow, mascara, bronzer and lip balm before throwing my hair in an elastic.

"I'm ready." I walk out on my phone. They look up and Jacks eyes are glued to me. "Let's go." Carter walks to the door. I walk next to Matthew and Jack and we walk to the lobby.

SKIP THE ENTIRE DRIVE BECAUSE IM LAZY AF.

We pulled up to my house and I saw my living room light on. "I'll be right back." I whisper to the guys. I walked past my moms car to the front door. I knocked three times and waited for an answer.

"I'll be right there!" I heard a voice, probably my mother. She opened the door and smiled. "Welcome back."

I looked her in the eye and just waited for a few moments. She pointed to the guys in the car and said, "Who are they?" I didn't move. I just said, "I'm not staying."

"Not staying? Where do you think your going?" She laughs. "I'm 18. I can go wherever the hell I want." I say. I push past her and walk to the kitchen. I saw a man chopping carrots. "You must be Maya." He smiled. I looked at him and said. "Your my moms boss." He nodded and I said, "She screwed you for the bonus."

My mom behind me gasped and I walked away as she said, "Don't speak to him in such a way, Maya!" I rolled my eyes and quickly ran into my room. Looks like my mom made this her office. She put my stuff in three boxes in the corner.

I grabbed the boxes and walked downstairs. As I passed her she said, "Maya? Maya get back here!" I walked to the car and Jack opened the trunk for my things and I walked into the passenger as Jack got in driver.