eighteen

I woke up to a knock at our apartment door, I walked to my door and downstairs. Dakota jumped on my legs as I picked her up and opened the door. It was Olivias mom.

"Hi Maya! How are you?" She asked. "Im good. How are you? Come in." I opened the door wider and she stepped in. "Ill make coffee." I said.

I let down Dakota and she ran over to Livs mom. "Is this Dakota?" She asked. I nodded and she smiled, "Shes adorable. Wheres Olivia?" I laughed, "Sleeping I guess." She nodded.

I handed her a cup of coffee and Liv walked downstairs, "Hey mom." She smiled. "Hey hunny." She said. They hugged Liv picked up Dakota. "Isnt she cute?" she blushed.

"So how long will you be gone?" Livs mom asked. "Pretty long." She replied. "Were flying to New York, Pennsylvania, then New Jersey." I said. "Sounds fun." She nodded.

"Heres Dakotas dog food and toy." Olivia gave her mom the things. "I better get going you guys have a flight." She said. She took Dakota after me and Liv kissed her bye. "Thank you mom. Bye." Liv kissed her moms cheek and she left.

"What time is our flight Maya?" Liv asked pouring coffee. "Like an hour." I said. I walked upstairs and changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, a cobalt blue tank top and my leather jacket an then a pair of black booties. I walked to my bathroom and applied powder, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick.

"You look cute." Olivia said walking in. Liv was wearing a pair of leggings, a grey v-neck tee and a black lace bralette under it with high tops. She had her hair in a messy hair tie. "Thanks. You look cute too." I smiled.

I grabbed my suitcase and bag and we walked downstairs. "I called the Uber, he should be here soon." She said. I went on my phone and Liv got a text. "Hes here." She said. We left our apartment and walked outside.

We saw our Uber and got in. "Nebraska airport please." I said and handed him $50. He drove us there and a crappy station was on so Liv said, "Do you have an aux cord?" He laughed. "A what?"

"Auxiliary cord." She said. He shook his head. He changed the station and Maroon 5 played 'Maps' and we arrived at the airport shortly. We walked in and I saw Nate and Sammy. "NATE!" I screamed running toward him.

Nate turned around and smiled. I jumped into his arms and he spun me around while we hugged. "I missed you." I smiled when he let me go. He looked into my eyes then my lips. I looked at his and sooner than later they were connected. His lips tasted like mountain dew and bubble gum. We kissed for a split few second before letting go.

Sammy and Liv looked at us crazy and I smiled. "Sorry." Nate said. I shook it off. "Its no big deal." I said, lying. Actually it was a big deal because he was a good kisser. We all sat down and Sammy and Liv kissed and shit while me and Nate talked.

I laid my head on his shoulder till we heard guys and Jack and Jack showed up, 10 minutes before boarding. "Hey guys." JJ said. I smiled and Gilinsky looked away. "Flight 304 to New York boards now." The intercom announced. We all stood up and trotted to the plane.

I sat next to Liv and listened to my music while I looked out the window. Jack is being so rude, I dont know what to do. I love the Jacks and Nate. Well, not in that sort of way. Theyre all so sweet. Fuck them oh my for being nice.

We landed and exited the plane. We walked into the airport and me and Liv were at baggage claim when Johnson came up, "You look adorable today." He smiled. "Thanks." I blushed. He took my hand and I felt Gilinskys eyes burning us from behind. I turned around and saw him clenching his jaw.

We all took an Uber to our hotel and met everyone else there.

After saying hi we got our rooms and me and Nash were together for the 3 days in New York so it shouldnt be that bad. Me and Nash took the evevator up to our room and walked in, we both got our own bed and a TV with a couch, a balcony, and bathroom. Everything was very modern and pretty.

I sat my suitcase down and walked onto the balcony. I was looking at the view of tall sky scrapers, taxi cabs, bright lights and small people. I looked around as I heard car horns left and right along with whistles and the light mumble of people talking downtown.

I was looking at a few cars when the door opened and hand was placed on my shoulder. I turned around to see Gilinksy.

"Hey Maya. What are you looking at?" He asked. "The view." I replied turning around again. He stood next to me and said, "Isnt it beautiful." As I looked over and he was staring at me. I smiled but quickly frowned.

"You cant just come outside and make me smile and expect me to be okay. You hurt me." I said. "Im sorry Maya. I was acting like a bitch. I really didnt mean for you to be upset. I was just really stressed." He said. "Thats not an excuse." I rolled my eyes.

"I know but, fuck Maya I miss you." He grabbed me and hugged me while I smelt his cologne and closed my eyes. "I missed you too Jack."

"Im sorry." He whispered and we let go. We smiled at eachother and I said, "I forgive you." He smirked and I laughed. "But seriously, its so pretty downtown." I said. We both nodded as we looked out into the sky.

After Jack left I felt a lot better knowing we were friends again. Me and Nash decided to go out to eat. We left the hotel and took his Uber to the city. We picked out a casual place and sat down. He had a few fans ask for pictures but for the most part it was fine.

"So how are you and Jack?" He asked. "Were better now." I said taking a bite of my pizza. "He was angry, I wonder why." He said. "I think he got jealous." I said. "Of what?" I looked away. "Me and JJ. I think he likes me."

"No shit." Nash laughed. I rolled my eyes. We finished eating and Nash payed and we drove back to the hotel. I changed into pajamas and got into bed along with Nash.

I texted Jack a few times before falling asleep.

Johnson : "Hey."

Maya : "Hey J."

Johnson : "Where were you?"

Maya : "Hanging out with Nash."

Johnson : "Cool! How is everything?"

Maya : "Chill lol. Im gonna go to bed, im very tired."

Johnson : "Me too. Goodnight Maya luv ya (:"

Maya : "Nighty poo."

I turned off my phone and fell asleep while Nash watched Naked and Afraid.