two

I wake up the next morning to a door bell and a notification. I groan and grab my iPhone off of my night stand and unplug it from my charger to see a few texts.

Mom : "Maya, when you get up text me. I left early today and because of work. I'm swamped and won't be home until Friday morning, I'll see you soon. Mom."

I roll my eyes. She always has time for work. No time for me. The doorbell rings again and I shuffle out of my blanket while reading the text from Liv.

Liv : "I'm here open your damn door."

I jog downstairs and to the door, unlock it and open it.

"Finally. I've been here for like 15 mins." She walks in.

"I was sleeping. Duh." I close the door.

"I know. So I have great news!" She exclaims.

"And what is that?" We walk to the kitchen and I open the fridge scanning to see what we have.

"Wait, is your mom home?" She asks.

"No. She left this morning and won't be back till Friday." I grab a Arizona tea and close the fridge.

"Well at least you can see her before we leave that night." She shrugs.

"Yeah, I know. So what's the big news?" I ask.

"I got a tattoo." She grins whispering. I wasn't very surprised, we are both 18 and she's always been more into tattoos and me, piercings.

"You don't have to whisper. My mom isn't here. Where's your tattoo?" I giggle.

"Here." She hands out her wrist face up.

I take her hand and put it up close. It says "beautiful" in cursive along her wrist.

"Awe that's so adorable." I nod.

"I love it, they made it perfect. My mom actually agreed with it." She laughs.

"Did you go last night?" I ask drinking the rest of my tea.

"Yeah I went by myself. Creepy place but they did a good job." She nods.

"It's cute! Ok so I'm going to pack today. Wanna go out to eat before I start?" I ask.

"Yes, my stomach is hungry like Brittany Spears vagina." She says and I giggle slightly.

I get my car keys and quickly slip on some Vans while we leave the house. We drive to Chipotle because we are so common it hurts.

"Shit. I forgot I have no makeup, I am seriously wearing sweats and my hair looks like poo." I say when we order and sit down.

"At least I look good." She shrugs.

We eat our burritos because we may be skinny but boy can we eat. Once done she drives back to my house and we walk in.

"What's the weather supposed to be?" I ask while running up the stairs to my room.

"Lemme check." She yells walking up.

I walk into my room and take off my Vans then drag my suitcase out from my closet and sit it down. I walk to my closet while Olivia walks in on her phone.

"It's going to be 75 on Saturday, 83 on Sunday, and Monday its 66." She says plopping on my bed.

"Okay, good weather." I nod.

I picked out a few outfits and then folded them up and started to pack things into my suitcase.

"You're driving right?" She asks.

"Yeah. I can't trust you." I shake my head.

"Hey!" She yells, giving me a death stare.

"You can be dj." I laugh.

"Fine." she rolls her eyes.

I take my white Vans, and black Converse and then my curler. Once finished with that I walk into my bathroom and pack up my toiletries.

"Maya, who's your fave?" Liv asks.

"Why?" I ask packing my hairbrush and makeup bag.

"Because, I just saw a REALLY hot picture of Sammy." She smirks.

"I really like the Jacks.. and Matt.. and them all honestly." I shrug.

"Yeah, they're all so hot." She nods.

"Is Sammy going to Magcon?" I ask zipping my suitcase.

"Yeah, he's going with Nate." She smirks.

"Yeah, they're both cute I guess." I shrug.

I push my suitcase to the side and sit by Liv.

"Well I'm going to go home to pack but I'll call you before I go to bed." She stands up.

"Okay, I have to shower anyway." I say.

We both walk down the stairs and she grabs her stuff.

"Talk to you later." I smile while she drives away.

I walk back in and call my mom.

"Hello?" I ask walking back to my room.

"Maya. You never called this morning. Are you alright?" She asks.

"Yes. I woke up later than expected and then Liv came over and I packed and stuff. I forgot." I say.

"Okay well don't anymore." She says.

"Yes mom." I roll my eyes.

"I will be home tomorrow around 8, what time are you leaving?" She asks.

"About 6, I think." I grab a towel.

"Okay well I will see you before you leave tomorrow. Goodnight." She replies.

"Goodnight." I say and end the call.

I walk to the bathroom, shut the door, strip down, and step into the shower while a song plays.

I step out of the shower with my towel around myself and walk into my room and change into a shirt saying "Mrs. Grier" and brush my hair out.

I decided to call Olivia after that.

"Hey." I say sitting down on my bed.

"Hi." She replied.

"I'm going to bed." I say.

"Okay, well I'm up on Netflix if you need me just call. I finished packing. What time do you want me over tomorrow?" She asked.

"Probably around 5 so we can get ready." I crawl under the blankets.

"That can be arranged." I hear her say.

"Ok well night I'll see you tomorrow." I say.

"Night buttcheek." She ends it and I turn off my lamp and plug in my phone to its charger while I turn over and close my eyes.