twenty

I woke up to the smell of mint breath. "Maya, cmon wake up." They said. I rolled over, "What."

"We're going to be late." They whispered. I fluttered my eyes open and saw Nash smiling with his blue eyes.

"Sorry." I sat up. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock.

4:30

I got up, walked in the bathroom and put on powder, mascara and packed my makeup and things and then choose my outfit which was leggings, tank top, flannel, flip flops.

I packed my bag and me and Nash both walked downstairs to everyone else. "I can't believe we're leaving New York already." Liv mumbled. "I can't believe I'm up." Johnson replied. "Same." I said.

We checked out of he hotel and arrived at the New York airport. We sat in the chairs until they called flight 507 to Pennsylvania.

We got onto the plane and I literally slept until 9 when we started to land and we all had to wake up. I opened my eyes and took out my headphones.

As we landed in Pennsylvania we got out of the plane and me an Olivia walked side by side. "I'm so fucking done." She said. "Same. I can't believe I'm up early."

We got our bags and drove to the hotel we would be staying at for 4 days. Me and Nate were sharing so I was pretty excited.

"Hey roomy." I smiled at Nate. "Hey." He playfully punched my arm. "Lets go to our room, I'm tired." I whined.

He crouched down and I jumped on his back. We got into the elevator with Nash and Cam and went to our floor. We found the room and he let me down.

I picked out a bed which I won't sleep in anyway because Nate's cuddles are the best. Nate got in the shower so I took a little nap after I put my bags down and plugged my phone in because it was dying and got into Nate's bed.

I closed my eyes because I was super tired. I started to fall asleep when someone knocked on the door. I groaned, walked to the door and saw Sammy.

"Hey what's up?" He asked. "Trying to sleep." I said. "Sorry! Where's my boy Nate?" He asked. "Shower." I replied.

"Oh, tell him to call me. Bye." He shrugged. I closed the door again and got back into Nate's bed. Nate walked out of the shower as I got in.

I closed my eyes and laid down while he got dressed and laid in bed next to me. "Cuddle?" He whispered. I nodded, moving closer to him.

He pressed his warm body against mine and wrapped his arms around me. I closed my eyes and drifted into a deep sleep.

------------------------------

"Maya." Nate whispered. "Maya, wake up babygirl." He said again. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He was smiling down at me with his dimple.

"Your dimple is cute." I giggled. He laughed and got up. I sat up and my phone rang. I read the time before sliding left an answering Olivia.

"Hey Liv what's up?" I asked. "I'm starving and Taylor wants to go to lunch with me. Will you come? I don't want to be alone." She whined.

"Uh, I'll ask Nate." I said. I muted the phone and told Nate, "Nate, do you want to go to lunch with Liv and Taylor?" I asked. "Sure."

I went back to the phone. "Yeah." She coughed. "See you in the lobby in 30 minutes." And hung up.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I fixed myself and walked out again.

Me and Nate walked down to the elevator together and got in. He was holding his arms around me so I took out my phone and snapped a picture real quick. When we exited we saw Taylor and Olivia talking. "Were going out to pizza." Liv smiled. I nodded and Tay grabbed Livs hand.

"Let's go babe." He said. She let go, "Okay." Me and Nate followed them to Livs car. Me and Nate sat in back and I laid my legs on his lap.

"Smooth." He laughed, rubbing his hands up and down my legs. I grinned and Liv parked the car. We got into the pizza place and I held Nate's hand.

We all sat down and Nate sat our intertwined hands on his lap. "So," I laughed. "What are you guys getting?" Nate asked. "I want cheese pizza." Me and Olivia said at the same time.

We laughed. "You guys are literally the same person." Tay said. Liv nodded. The waiter came over and said, "What can we get to start off with?"

"I'll have an iced tea." Liv said. "Coke please." Taylor answered. "Can I uh get a Dr. Pepper?" Nate said. "I'll have a Dr. Pepper too." I said. The waiter left with the order and it was kind of silent.

"So Maya are you and Jack Johnson dating?" Taylor asked. I heard Olivia kick Taylor and I shook my head. "No were not."

He whined in pain and Liv smiled at me and Nate. "I'm so hungry." She said. "Me and Maya took a nap before coming, she was so tired it was so adorable." Nate laughed. I smiled and looked down.

"I'm sharing a room with Cameron so we were playing a video game on his Xbox." Liv laughed. "I was on my phone." Tay said.

The waiter came back with drinks and we ordered a pepperoni and cheese pizza. "Were going to New Jersey next right?" Liv asked, sipping her tea.

"Yeah. We were supposed to go to Jersey, Pennsylvania, then New York but Bart switched it." Nate shrugged.

We drank our drinks until the pizza came and we all took slices.

"Alright. Who is taking the bill?" The waiter asked when we were finished.

"Can you split the bill in two?" I asked.

"No three." Taylor added.

The waiter nodded and left. He came back and handed Nate a bill, Liv one and Taylor one.

I saw Olivia look over at me pissed. "Thanks for paying for me." I whispered at Nate. He smiled. "It's nothing."

We left the pizza place and drove back to the hotel. On the way up to our room Taylor was flirting with the girl working at the front desk so we left him.

"What an ass!" Liv yelled. "He couldn't even pay for me!!" She said. We all walked upstairs to our rooms. "I'm sorry." I frowned.

I hugged her and Nate opened our door for me. Me and Nate walked in and I walked into the bathroom. I turned on my spotify and stepped in the shower.

After I was finished, I got out and dried off an changed into my pajamas which was Nate's tee and my undies.

I walked out and saw Nate in his bed. "I have to dry my hair. I'll be right over." I said.

I walked back in the bathroom and blow dried my hair straight before leaving an getting in bed with Nate. I cuddled up next to him while he put on a movie.

Nate turned on Taken 3 and I laid my head on his chest while I played with his cross necklace.

After the movie it was 10 because we had a late lunch and we both pulled close and he kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight Maya." He whispered. "Night." I whispered back and closed my eyes.

Hope you guys liked! Don't forget to comment, favorite and follow because you are my babes 💞