nine

Me and Nate walked downstairs to the pool and when we arrived everyone was already in swimming.

"Hey guys!" Cameron yelled. I smiled and Taylor smirked while saying, "Come in.. the water is nice and warm." I shook my head and laughed.

"Are you kidding? I'm freezing." Shawn said walking in and shaking because of the coldness. "It's because you have to jump in and move around." Aaron smirked while he moved side by side.

Me and Nate put our phones on the table by everyone else's things and Nate walked up and said, "Everyone. Move." then shortly after did a cannonball.

I just laughed and Gilinsky yelled over at me, "C'mon Maya were waiting for you!" I shook my head and turned around again.

"THAT ASS THOUGH!!" I heard Liv scream. My face turned red and I laughed. I quickly took off my shirt and walked to the edge.

"Maya come in!" Johnson smiled over at me. I dipped my feet in and shivered, it was cold. "Maya I'm going to pull you in if you don't get in!" Matthew laughed. I rolled my eyes playfully and jumped in sinking to the bottom.

When I came up I smiled and laughed. We all swam around for a while before Taylor was complaining he was thirsty and there was a vending machine so I went with Nash to get drinks.

"So Maya are you excited for tomorrow?" Nash asked as we both walked down the hall soaking wet. I nodded, "I'm pretty excited I just hope fans don't hate me and Liv for going along ."

He shook his head. "They won't I promise." I smiled and he looked down smiling. We reached the machine and he asked, "What should we get?"

"I'm getting a water but Taylor wants a Mountain Dew." I said and I put in $3 for our drinks. We took them back and I said "Thanks for being so cool to me, especially because I'm a fan." He laughed, "That doesn't matter. Your cool Maya." I smiled at him and he said, "Your eyes look really nice."

I giggled and said, "My mascara is probably all over." he shook his head. "Actually only right here." He took his thumb and smeared it under my eye. "Your good now."

"Thanks Nash." I smile and we entered the pool again. This time only Matthew, Sammy, Liv, Carter, and Shawn were in the pool everyone else was in the hot tub.

"Here Tay." I threw him his drink and he caught it, "Thanks Maya." he said. Me and Nash sat at one of the tables and I put my hair in a hair tie.

"Hey guys." Matt got out if the pool and sat next to me. "Hey Matt." I said and struggled opening my water bottle. "Here I'll open it." Matt and Nash laughed. "It's not funny! I'm actually really weak." I laughed.

"No wonder you can't handle this dick." Nash said and he laughed. "Oh my god Nash!" I laughed. "Ya nasty." Matt said in a That So Raven voice. I giggled and Nash said, "You know I'm kidding." I just shook my head.

Fast forward about two more hours when it's 11 and we got kicked out because the pool closed. We all walked up the stairs to floor two and me and Liv said goodnight.

"Goodnight, love you ass." She hugged me in the hallway. "Night hoe." I hugged back and we walked into our rooms. I'm sure Olivia was uncomfortable sharing with Nash but so what.

I walked in and saw Nate in his boxers changing the channel on the TV. "Hey." He said. "You changed fast." I laughed and walked in by my stuff, I bent over and felt someone staring so I turned around and sure enough Nate quickly looked away from my ass.

"Take a picture it lasts longer." I said mocking him. "Shut your mouth." he laughed and I picked out tight black shorts and a Spongebob shirt. After I changed in the bathroom I brushed out my semi dried hair and walked out.

As I got in my bed Nate said, "Do you want to watch something?" He asked scrolling through Netflix. "Sure." I said and he went to horror.

"Scream?" He asked. "Yeah that's fine." I said. I plugged in my phone on the nightstand and the movie started.

"You know I have room in my bed." He said in the darkness. I thought about it and said, "It's alright." he then replied, "No for real I have space if you want to come over here. I know not all girls like horror movies."

I thought about that and without saying something just got up and walked to his bed. I got in next to him and he moved closer, laying an arm across my waist. "Better?" He asked. I nodded. "I'll get up before I fall asleep and go to my bed." He coughed, "Only if you want to."

After about twenty minutes into the movie he moved closer and I at first was a bit shocked but relaxed and continued watching. A scary part came on and I closed my eyes tight. "It's alright I'm right here." he whispered in my ear.

After the movie ended he put on an episode of Orange is the New Black and said, "Goodnight Maya." I whispered back, "Goodnight Nate. Thanks."

"It's okay, everyone gets scared." he laughed slightly. I was going to leave his bed but I was just really comfortable an it was warm so I just closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

Sorry this chapter was sort of short, I'm moving and I don't really have great wifi or time so anyway.. I LOVE YOU GUYS and I'll talk to you soon!! Also!!

Who do you ship?

Johnson and Maya?
Or
Gilinsky and Maya?

• IM ALSO NOT ADDING ANYONE TO BE A GIRLFRIEND YET, THANKS •