thirteen

I woke up and was automatically ready for my day. I turned to see Jack but he was gone. I was so excited for today that I'm pretty sure I woke up smiling.

I checked my phone and it was 8:14 and I had 3 text messages.

1 unseen message from : Gilinsky
2 unseen messages from : Liv

I slid my thumb to the left to unlock my phone and went to Jacks first.

Jack : "I went to get you a Starbucks, be back soon."

That was at 7:36 so he should be back soon. I then went to Liv.

Liv : "Morning bitch."

I just got up and went to the bathroom then brushed my teeth and washed my face then did my light makeup, concealer, powder, bronzer and mascara before I heard a knock.

"Coming!" I yelled running to the door. I saw Jack and opened it.

"Thank you!" He handed me my coffee. "Welcome." He smile and I kissed his cheek.

"I'm going shopping at 1:30 with Olivia today after Magcon." I said. "Alright I'll make plans with the guys." he said. "Okay." I smiled drinking my iced soy latte.

"Speaking of MagCon, we better get going." I said as I picked out my outfit. "It's not till 10. We have some time." Jack shrugged. "Wow mister early bird! I still can't believe you woke up that early."

He laughed and I quickly changed into my outfit which was a plain black skater dress and then I laced up my white Converse and went to the bathroom.

"I only got up early because the cleaning lady knocked on the door and you looked way too cute to wake up." He smirked. I giggled and started to apply concealer, powder, eyeliner, and mascara and then I finished everything off with deodorant.

When I was finished it was about 9:50 and we headed downstairs together. On the way I was texting Liv.

Maya : "We only have MagCon today from 10-1 so let's just pick up food at the mall around 1:30."

Liv : "Yeah. I'm fine with whatever."

We drove to the convention center and all walked in. We were only doing met and greet since it was such a short period of time.

I was paired up with Hayes and the meeting started. When most of the girls came over they hit talked to Hayes and ignored me but I get it.

One girl came up to me and said, "Oh my god! Maya! I'm totally shipping #SonMay!!" She giggled.

I was obviously confused because I answered, "What?" Laughing. "I ship you and Jack Johnson? Your my OTP!"

I giggled again still not understanding and we took a picture together. After a few more girls a girl came up and she was having a nice friend to friend conversation with me and then I followed her on Twitter and made Hayes too so she was happy.

It was around 12:30 and me and Hayes got a 15 minute break before going back for the rest of the girls.

When we walked out in back we saw Nash, Sammy, Nate and Aaron.

"Hey guys!" I smiled. "Maya!" Nate laughed and ran over, picking me up and hugging me.

"I miss you." I whispered in his ear. "I miss you too." He smiled at me. We let go and we laughed. "Nate! I remembered a few nights ago I don't have your number."

He laughed, "I told you it's like asking for marriage. It takes time!" I rolled my eyes and replied, "Please!"

He smirked. "Fine. Gimme your phone." He took it and added himself in. "Thank you." I hugged him and we joined in on the guys conversation.