[eight]

.

.

.

.

.

.

[eight]

[bridgit]

"What do you mean, you're leaving?" Harry asked, shocked. "Do you have something against Selena?"

I rose my brow. "Seriously? I love Selena. She's a really close friend. But, I'm just not doing the performance with you guys."

Perrie grinned. "Yeah, because her crush asked her a favor."

My jaw dropped. "Crush?! He's not my crush, Per."

"Who?" Harry demanded. The others just looked on in amusement.

"Mr. Jonas," she declared, using my nickname for him. It sounded a lot cooler in her accent.

"Nick?" He asked, shocked. "Nick Jonas? The guy Selena dumped?"

"Sure, whatever, yeah."

"You're performing with Nick?"

"Yerp."

"What about the boyfriend-girlfriend thing?"

"The fake boyfriend-girlfriend thing," I corrected. "And Perrie told me that the media wouldn't give two craps about that as long as we look happy together."

"Did she now?" Harry threw a quick, but sharp glance at her.

Why does he even care so much?

"It's not even that serious Harry. Just look happy for the cameras. We don't even like each other, remember?"

He shrugged and got up to go to his room.

Louis rolled his eyes in Harry's direction. "Freaking drama queen," he muttered. Everybody else laughed.

"So," Perrie started, plopping down on a couch. I sat on one directly across from her. "Why did Nick come for YOU?"

I wiggled my nose a bit in confusion. "Because he needed a partner, maybe?"

"Well, duh!" She exclaimed, tapping her head with her hand to show how slow I'm being. "But he has all of these other friends: Carly Rae Jepsen, Taylor Swift, etc. etc. Why you?"

"Because I'm awesome," I said, as if it was obvious. "People must bask in my awesomeness. With me in that performance, Nick will gain, like, 100 awesome points just because of me."

"Well, why aren't you conceited," Niall said playfully.

"Nope. My Mendies say I'm awesome, so I guess I am."

Zayn laughed. "Oh wow."

"Anyways, you guys are fine with it, right?"

"Yeah. I don't see what's wrong with it." Niall shrugged.

"Good, because even if you guys weren't, I probably still would've." I grinned.

"Figured as much," Liam said, laughing.

I shrugged and got comfy on the sofa. "So...where's the popcorn? I'm craving something salty."

Louis grinned and went to the kitchen, coming back with a tub of popcorn.

"Yum," I remarked, eyeing the salty treat. He gave it to me and I dove in.

"Well, isn't somebody greedy today?" Niall said, raising his brow.