[three]

.

.

.

.

.

.

[three]

[bridgit]

"They asked you guys to do WHAT?" Louis exclaimed. We told them what we were supposed to do. Harry's guy even added that we have to present it to the media tomorrow at the after-concert interview. Great.

"Oh wow, I knew this would happen." Liam shook his head.

"So that's what you have to add to this conversation?" Harry shot at poor Liam. He shrunk. And then, to add to the misery of the situation, Zayn started laughing. Very hard.

"What's your problem?" I asked, turning on him. He just kept on laughing. Harry threw a pillow at his head.

"But it's just so cliché!" He told us, his laughter dying down. "It's crazy that you and Bridgit hate each other, but have to go out! Ha!"

Harry and I stared at each other and wrinkled our noses. We really did not want to go through with this.

But we had to...and we unfortunately were going to.

[harry]

The next day, the lads and I were at our hotel, getting ready for the concert and interview. Word already spread that Hello My Name is... and Take Me Home were joining as one tour in New York and fans were going wild on Twitter; both Bridgit's and ours. Last night, we worked on the song we named Back to Throwing Rocks At My Window. We got the lyrics and movements down. I tried to explain how illogical waking up at 4 a.m. was. Especially when the concert is at 6 pm.

"Get dressed, Harry!" Liam yelled at me. It was 4:30 pm and we were expected at the Garden by 5. Bridgit was going to pick us up in her Accord by 4:45.

"Okay! Okay," I yelled back. I threw on a shirt, beanie, and jeans with some All Stars. There, I looked presentable for my big debut as Bridgit's boyfriend.

We heard a honk outside fifteen minutes later.

I put on my sunglasses and the boys did the same. We did not want any fan stampedes today.

"We'll don't you look nice," Bridgit commented as we piled into the car. Zayn called shotgun and the rest of us sat in the back.

She wore a striped black and white shirt with a jeans jacket over it and black jeans. Her hair was out and flowing.

"You do too," Niall complimented. I rolled my eyes.

We pulled out and arrived at Madison Square Garden 10 minutes later.

"It's Bridgit and One Direction!" Fans screamed frantically. We came out of the car and walked inside, security protecting us.

"Are you ready?" I asked Bridgit. She nodded. She knew that I wasn't only talking about the performance.

Finally, it was time for us to start. Bridgit went out first with her guitar and sat on a stool. The lights were dimmed and the curtains down. When they finally rose the curtains, she strummed the tune of Rocks at my Window on her guitar slowly.

"Sitting at home. I turn on the TV. It's all reality. And I don't want to watch stupid people. Got my phone. I check the texts between. Between you and me. Cause I guess you popped into my head and..."

That was my cue. The boys decided that we should act couply before the world even knew. Brilliant.

"How is it Friday night? Why are you...not here with me?" I changed up the lyrics as planned, coming onto the stage and walking closer to Bridgit. She put down her guitar and went closer to me, also. A stage manager came and took the stool away while the song still played in the background.

"Baby, you don't have to worry. I'll be coming back for you, back for you, back for you. Lately, I've been going crazy. So I'm coming back for you, back for you, back for you."

The boys came on both sides of us. Bridgit and I looked each other in the eye. When Zayn, Louis, Niall, and alias stopped singing, we reluctantly took hands and started doing a fast type of ballroom dance.

"Bah, bah, ba da da da! Bah, bah, bah da da da! Bah, bah, ba da da da!" We sang to each other.

"I'll be coming back for you baby!" I sang by myself supposedly towards Bridgit.

I still didn't like her much.

The crowd went crazy after the whole performance. But, then it was time for the interview. Bridgit went inside her dressing room and us guys went into ours.

"It's time, mate." Zayn patted me on the back. I ignored his comment and changed. When we looked out there, the couch was ready and the interviewer, Rayna Lewis, was just about ready to introduce us.

"Ready?" I heard a voice ask behind me. I jumped in surprise. When I turned around, Bridgit was there, changed out of her former clothes.

I looked at her, annoyed. "Sure." I whispered.

"Don't look at me like I like this any more than you do," she whispered harshly in response, right before the announcer called us to the stage.

"And here is Bridgit Mendler, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, and Liam Payne!"

The audience roared as we came onto the stage and sat down on the couch. I sat next to Bridgit.

"Hello guys," Rayna greeted, smiling. "What's up?"

"Nothing," Liam answered.

"The sky!" Louis answered instead. Rayna laughed.

"I agree Lou! So, down to business. We all want to know something BIG!"

Harry and I looked at each other, knowing what was coming up.

"The mix up was great, guys. Back for You and Rocks at My Window are both awesome. But, the chemistry was unmistakable. Harry? Bridgit?"

Harry totally froze on me (like a newbie), so I had to take action. I took his hand in mine and laid my head on his shoulder.

"You're right Rayna. Harry and I are dating!"

Harry put on his best fake smile.

The crowd cheered and some girls screamed, "HIDGIT! HIDGIT!" Others looked upset at the revelation. I feel ya.

"We all knew that yesterday meant something!" Rayna smiled sweetly.

I did an utter fail of trying to return it.

And of course, the other boys were silent. A big help.

"Yep, we've known that we wanted to be together since our tours were mixed." Harry grinned. It was actually the complete opposite. We wanted to be very, VERY far apart.

[harry]

Do you know the feeling when you meet the perfect girl, you fall in love, and you guys live happily ever after?

I don't.

Because I have never fallen in love before, and my first girlfriend that fans actually like is a fraud.

My life is crap right now.

After the interview, Bridgit and I walked behind the curtains, and when we saw nobody was there, the arguing began.

"Your hand was much too close to my thigh," she complained.

"It was SUPPOSED to be on your thigh. And, you were just a bit too much on my lap," I commented sourly.

"It was because you pulled me onto you!" She exclaimed. She ran her hands through her blonde hair.

"This is bull," she sighed. "This is some real stupid crap."

The boys finally came behind the curtain, too.

"That went great guys!" Louis patted us on the back. I shot daggers at him.

"It was mostly about us! And you guys barely said anything!"

"Exactly!" Louis laughed and went inside the boys' dressing room.

I rolled my eyes and followed behind.