[prologue]

.

.

.

.

.

.

Copyright © 2013 by TheMadKat, All Rights Reserved.

[bridgit]

"Okay, what's this all about?" I asked, walking around the large, rectangular shaped table that completed Hollywood Records' conference room A. One of my managers, Patricia, stood on one end, her black pencil skirt and baby-blue blouse giving her a professional look. I wasn't too happy that I was called out here because I wasn't able to finish my very delicious McDonalds fries.

"Okay, Bridgit, I have a surprise for you!" Patricia squealed. I rolled my eyes

"Okay, it had better include food because I am starving," I replied grumpily. She ignored the frustration that was practically seeping through my skin and continued without any indication that she had heard me earlier..

"Do you know the names Harry, Zayn, Niall, Liam, and Louis?"

"Erm....They're ringing a bell..." I said slowly. I heard the names before, but can't really figure out where...

"It's One Direction!" She exclaimed excitedly.

I stared at her suspiciously. This wasn't The Fangirl Club. She had an agenda. "What about them?"

"Your tour that's launching next week needs a guest star, my dear. And who better than the five most eligible bachelors?"

"I'm pretty sure three out of the five of them aren't bachelors," I corrected.

Patricia rolled her eyes. "You're killing me here, Bridge. Look, you're on their tour. No if's, and's, or but's."

"So, you want me to sing with someone that I don't have a song with, talked to, or even met?"

"Exactly!" Her happiness was very much unnecessary and unwelcome.

All of the excitement and yelling was really throwing off my thinking.

"But I don't want to leave Cali!" I whined. "It's too cold in New York." It was Fall and everyone knew that northern states are a bitch during this time of the year.

"Well, it sucks that you have no choice, doesn't it? You better start packing!" She dismissed me before I could say anything.

[harry]

"Harry! Come down here!" Louis screamed at the top of his lungs.

"I'm right here." I tapped on his shoulder and he looked at me in surprise.

"What are you, Superman?" He asked. I shook my head in amusement.

"What's the fuss about?" I turned to Liam, who was holding a sheet of paper.

"Well, Management sent us a letter," Zayn told me.

"A letter?" I asked. "What's wrong with an email or text?"

"Not important," Liam reminded me. He read it out loud:

"Hello Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, and Niall Horan. We have exciting news to share with you. You have been invited back to the USA to continue your Take Me Home tour. It's mandatory and you must come by tomorrow. You'll be sent to New York City and will be costarring with the famous Bridgit Mendler on her tour too, and vice versah. Truly, I don't care about what plans you had made in London, but you shall be leaving Australia by tonight.

Sincerely,

Simon Cowell."

"Who exactly is Bridgit Mendler?"

I shrugged. "Probably some American small-time popstar. There are alot of those going around nowadays."

"Well, I guess we should start packing..." Liam said.