[seven]

.

.

.

.

.

.

[seven]

[bridgit]

I felt a little bad for accepting Nick's duet offer since I have a so-called 'boyfriend.' But, whatever. Friends come first.

I put on some casual clothes that consisted of a baby blue shirt, skinny jeans, and blue Converse. Seeing the chilly weather, I pulled on a white Hollister sweater. I decided to do a little sightseeing. I realized that since I came to New York, I've been caught up in my responsibilities. Which is something I hate to do.

I left the house and jogged down the steps.

"Hey!" Somebody called behind me. "Bridgit!"

I turned around slowly, hoping it wasn't a fan. But no, it was Perrie Edwards, Zayn's girlfriend.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Where are you going?" She skipped over to me, her pink hair blowing in the wind.

"To Central Park. I want to walk around a bit."

"Where's Harry?"

I don't know, I'm not his freaking keeper. "I'm not sure, why won't you ask Zayn?"

"Mmm...nah. Just wanted to see if you knew."

"Well, I don't."

I have no idea why I'm so snippy with her.

"Is everything okay, Bridge?" She asked me.

I sighed. "I don't know."

She furrowed her brows and stared at me intently. "Want to walk and talk?"

I nodded and we started down the sidewalk.

"So, what's on your mind?" Perrie asked me.

"Nick came to visit me yeterday."

"Nick?"

"Yeah. Jonas."

She stopped in her tracks and her hand blocked me from going any further. I stared at her weirdly as she looked me in the eyes.

"Nick Jonas. The Nick Jonas?"

"I'm pretty sure that's the one," I replied flatly.

"Oh my god, I love The Jonas Brothers!" She started to jump up and down. I peered around us to find somewhere to hide. Embarrassing, much? Suddenly, her fangirling stopped.

"Just don't tell Zayn."

That brought a smile to my face. I laughed. "Sure."

We began to walk again. "So, what's the big deal? Nick visited you. So what? It's not like you and Harry are an actual couple. Or are you?" Perrie glanced at me.

"Haha, no. Nick asked me to perform with him at the VMAs," I started.

"Aren't you performing with Harry and the boys?"

"I was..."

Perrie gasped. "You seriously blew off 1D for a Jonas?" I waited for the lecture. "Hell yeah!"

I looked at her strangely. "You like The Jonas Brothers more than your own boyfriend's band?"

Perrie put her finger up to her lips. "Shh..."