[six]

.

.

.

.

.

.

[six]

[bridgit]

"Nick?" I squealed, a grin crossing my face.

"Mendie!" He excitedly shouted back.

'He' was one of my best friends, Nick. Nick Jonas.

"What are you doing here?" I inquired, ushering him in and giving him a big hug.

"Just...here to see you?" He said a bit uncertainly. I gave him a sympathetic smile.

"I heard about you and Selena. I'm sorry." I hugged him again.

{A/N: Don't even think too hard into that. In my world, Nick and Selena went out}

"It's fine Bridge." He sat down on the couch.

"What's wrong?" I could tell that something wasn't right with him.

"The VMAs are in two weeks..." He started.

"Yeah, I've been nominated for Best Pop Video and I have to do a performance."

He smiled. "Me too! But, it's a duet."

I looked at him strangely, then with realization. "It's with Selena, isn't it."

"Yeah. And she refuses to do it. She says that it's too awkward. But my manager says that if I don't come with a duet, then I may be laid off at the end of the year when my contract expires."

I gaped. "Seriously? That's messed up."

"I was wondering if you would want to be my duet partner?" He stated and asked at the same time.

I nodded vigorously. "Of course!"

Nick grinned.

[harry]

"Selena?" I grinned.

"Hey Harry!" She exclaimed, rushing towards me. She engulfed me in a hug and looked me up and down.

"Long time, no see," I smiled.

"Yeah. I see you're with Bridge now."

"You know Bridgit?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, we did a couple of episodes on Wizards of Waverly Place together. I was Alex, the witch, and she was Juliet, the vampire."

I just laughed. "You Americans have weird telly programs."

"Telly," she repeated, mimicking my accent. "Brilliantly British." She laughed at her British accent. I just shook my head, amused.

"So, what's up with you?" I asked.

"Well, you see, I came upon a barrier in Nick and my relationship and we decided that it was best that we split up," she explained, still in the accent.

"Oh, that's simply preposterous! Nick is a nice lad," I commented, mimicking her formal British tone.

"Pish, posh," she waved off as if she were Queen of England.

We looked at each other for about five seconds before we both burst out in a fit of giggles.

"I have missed you sooo much Selena!" I exclaimed, embracing her again.

"Me too Haz!" She hugged me tight.

"So, what brings you here?" I asked. "Don't get me wrong, I like that you are, but it's kind of weird."

"Well, I just turned Nick down for the VMAs duet," she started.

"Oh wow. If that happened to me, then management would be sure to lay me off."

"Oh, I don't think that your managers would go that far....but Justin's would."

"Then why'd you do it?" I asked curiously.

"Because, it'll be awkward! I don't do awkward." Selena slumped on my couch.

"Aren't you supposed to be performing?" I questioned.

"Yeah. That's why I'm here....can I perform with you guys?"

I looked at her weirdly. "If you needed to do it so bad, you shouldn't've canceled with Nick."

"Please Haz! I swear, I would do anything."

Oh god, the begging. "Of course, I'll help, Selena."

"Thank you so much!" She got up, hugged me tightly, waved goodbye, and left.

------

Just a filler. I promise that I will update soon! I just had to get Nick's and Selena's introductions out of the way:)

Plz vote and comment!

xoxo