hurricane

[book one of the hurricane trilogy]

in which a girl is forced to be with a boy // copyright © hakuna_

Everytime he smiles, I let him in again. Everything is fine when you're standing in the eye of the hurricane.

[disclaimer:] Even though Justin Bieber is periodically through some of the chapters of this book, I honestly don't like him and keep reading because he doesn't stay throughout the second nor third one.

Worded Trailer:

"Your tour that's launching next week needs a guest star, my dear. And who better than the five most eligible bachelors?"

"I'm pretty sure three out of the five of them aren't bachelors," I corrected.

-

"Who exactly is Bridgit Mendler?"

Harry shrugged. "Probably some American small-time popstar. There are a lot of those going around nowadays."

-

"Harry Styles?" I asked.

"Okay, don't freak. I'll give you whatever you want. A hug maybe?"

He gave me a tight hug against my will.

-

"You're Bridgit Mendler?" Another boy came up to me. I think it was...Liam?

"No, I'm Santa Claus," I replied sourly. I didn't like that Harry just up and hugged me like that. And the paps just flashed me. Not cool.

-

"What a diva," Harry muttered.

-

"Well," he started. "You're not going to like this..."

"Just spit it out."

"Erm...your management wants you and him...ya know."

"No, I don't know," I replied, praying he wasn't about to say what I thought he was about to say.

-

I pulled back and smacked him in the face. "You feel that, Curly? That's what it felt like."

-

"Thanks Harry."

"No problem, I have another in the car."

"Not that." She touched my shoulder. "For coming down to Cali. It shows that you cared."

A smile crept up on my lips. "Of course I do."

But, the sweet moment was over when she punched me in the shoulder. "But don't do it again."

"Of course not." But the smile stayed.

-

I put my laptop on the floor and rolled on my side to stare at him. I gave him a little smile.

"Goodnight Harry."

"Goodnight Bridgit."