The Interview (chapter 33)

Niall POV

I open up my laptop.

I am starting to second guess my decision to post this humiliating video for everyone in the world to see and for it to go viral.

But this is for Danielle. I need her forgiveness....although, she did already forgive me...NO. I need to do this. For Danielle and me. For us.

Danielle is over my shoulder, impatiently tapping it until I log into my twitter.

"Do it do it do it do it doitdoitdoitdoitdoit--" Her words scramble together.

I look over my shoulder. "Babe, relax I'm gonna do it," I reassure her.

She stares at the screen, urging me to continue. I roll my eyes and click the tweet button, scrolling through all the videos on my now filled screen. I find it and click on it.

I type in the words;

'I'm sorry my baby @DanielleParker. Hope this is enough for you to forgive me my princess! xx'

My fingers hover over the tweet button and I over think everything again. But then I remind myself about Danielle again.

I click the tweet button and log out before I get spammed.

My phone buzzes a few times in my pocket. And I whip it out quickly. I turned off notifications for anyone besides for the boys, Shayna, and Danielle.

I see these tweets;

'@Real_Liam_Payne @NiallOfficial lookin' goooood lad!'

'@HarryStyles @NiallOfficial I ALWAYS KNEW YOU HAD A LOVE FOR STRIPPING. YOU ARE NEVER AT REHEARSALS. O.o'

'@LouisTomlinson @NiallOfficial MY EYES. MY EYES. I WANT MORE. NIALL, COME DOWNSTAIRS. I MUST SEE YOU!!!'

'@ZaynMalik1D @NiallOfficial I REMEMBER WHEN YOU GUYS WERE FILMING THIS...AHH. GOOD, HILARIOUS, MORTIFYING, TIMES.'

'@ShaynaParker @NiallOfficial NO.COMMENT.'

'@DanielleParker @NiallOfficial AWW THANKS BABEEE APOLOGY ACCEPTED I LUVVV U XX'

I roll my eyes at Liam and Harry. OF COURSE Louis writes something like that...Zayn is just...adorable. Shayna is probably laughing over this whole thing, and I look up to find a smirking Danielle looking down at me.

I never even saw her type! NINJA!

I grin up at her. "Apology accepted?"

"Yep!" She smiles, taking my hand so we can go downstairs to everyone else.

It's amazing the things that I would do for this girl.

Harry POV

--The next morning--

I yawn and stretch my arms over my head.

Mm, what time is it?

I look at the clock beside me. 10:45?!

"EVERYONE! GET UP!" I scream, jumping out of my bed covers and shaking Shayna. "GET UP GET UP!" I say desperately.

She groans and opens her eyes with difficulty. "Whaaat?" She croaks.

"If we don't get up soon we will be late for our interview!" I say worriedly.

She responds by flopping her head back on the pillow. "Why does it even matter for me? It's not like I'm going to get interviewed..."