Secret News (chapter 32)

A/N: OMG SORRY IT'S SO SHORT GUYS. I WANTED TO MAKE IT LONGER BUT ME MUM IS BEING ANNOYINGGGG....ANYHOO ENJOY ^.^

Shayna POV

"It's time to get up!" Harry sings, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"If you don't get off me and leave me alone I will get Danielle to chop your balls off." I say seriously.

He hops off of me immediately. "But seriously BABES, I have some news. So up you go!" He says, lifting up the covers so I roll onto the other side of the bed without my cocoon of a blanket.

I shudder at the sudden freezingness. Goosebumps go across my skin. "Now I'm colddd," I whine.

"I can help." I smirks hopping onto the bed on top of me, his knees on either side of my hips. I gulp down thickly. He chucks and as he gets up he lifts me to my feet.

"Now get ready babe, I'l see downstairs in a few," He kisses me on the forehead and leaves the room, going to wake up other people and telling then the special secret news.

Harry POV

I pound on Zayn's door.

"SLEEPING BEAUTY! I KNOW YOU NEED YOUR SLEEP, BUT GET UP!!!" I shout in the hallway, addressing Zayn.

I hear him groan, and slow shuffled footsteps reach the door.

"WHAT." He snaps, slamming the door open somehow. Yes, he slammed the door open.

Only Zayn.

"Well aren't you just a little ray of sunshine." I snap back sarcastically.

He rolls his eyes. "Well I'm TIRED, because I couldn't SLEEP, because SOMEONE," He points to Niall's room, "COULDN'T SHUT UP THEIR DRUNKEN GIRLFRIEND!" Zayn shouts the last part extra loudly so Niall and Danielle can hear.

"I feel you man," I hear Louis say behind me, and I turn around to see his eyes barely open because oh how tired he is, his hair sticking out in all directions. "Danielle just DIDN'T SHUT UP!" He growls.

"Well guys, can you hurry up downstairs? I have some news for you," I say smiling.

They eye me suspiciously but nod. They stall still for a few moments. I clap my hands loudly, causing them to flinch at the loud noise.

"WELL? START MOVING!" I demand them strictly.

Louis raises his fingers to his temple. "Man, I don't know how I am the only one who gets the hangover, but keep it down, will you?" He says, rubbing hid fingers to his temple.

"Well Liam and I didn't drink, Harry barely drank anything he was watching Shayna, and Niall never gets drunk," Zayn explains, and you can hear his jealousy when he says that Niall never gets drunk.

Louis snaps his finger in understanding. "Right…right…" He remembers.

"Well, you two go get ready I am going wake up Danielle and Niall, do you know if Liam is still sleeping?" I ask Louis, because Liam is his next door neighbor.

The upstairs to this house is a long hallway, with many doors. There is also a third and fourth floor to this big house, but usually stay on the second, first, and basement levels.

The rooms are Zayn's at the farthest end of the hallway, the only door facing the hallway, and to the right of his door is Niall's door, and to the left of his room is the stair case that only goes downstairs, and at the bottom the room it is connected to is on the other side of the house. Zayn has his own bathroom in his room, opposed to everyone else who has bathrooms next to their rooms. To the right of him, on the right wall at the end is Niall's room. Next to Niall's room is his bathroom, that is connected to his room, and across from his bathroom on the left side the wall is Harry's room. Next to Harry's room is his bathroom that also connects to his room, and across from the bathroom is Liam'a room. Next to his toom is his bathroom that also connects to his room, and next to that is Louis' room. And across and a little bit to the left is the guest bathroom, that Louis took over, so it is now his bathroom. Next to that is the main entrance stairs, the one that we always use, the one that connects to the hallway by the kitchen downstairs.