Somebody Knows (chapter 8)

A/N: I AM WRITING THIS BEFORE I GO TO THE DENTISTS AND DIEEE! TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER lol   '_'

Danielle POV

I sit on my bed in a towel.  Well, not MY bed, it's Harry's...

I quickly look through the clothing Shayna and I bought yesterday, pulling out what caught me eye first. I pick out long black skinny jeans, and an olive green tank top top, laying them down on the bed.

I settle my new black high top converse at the foot of his bed, and then grab another towel I brought with my into the room to towel dry my hair.

I securely wrap the yellow towel I am wearing around my body, and start squeezing through my hair with the white one.

Whoo-whoooo! I hear a whistle.

I instantly stop what I'm doing and turn around in one movement.

I see Harry leaning on the door frame by the hall, just like he was this morning.

Except, this time he is wearing pants... I tell myself sadly.

DANIELLE SNAP OUT OF IT! I scold myself.

"Hi," He says, flashing me a dimpled smile.

I remember the awkwardness of him listening to the conversation about me choosing Niall over him. I ended up choosing Niall after all.

And for some reason, I feel like Niall gloated afterwards.

I clear my throat. "You mind?" I snap.

"Not at all. Carry on," He smirks.

I roll my eyes.

"LEAVE." I say clearly.

"Well, this is MY room after all." He states, playing games.

"Well, I'M the one in the towel!" I exclaim.

He grins evilly.

"We could change that..." He takes a few small steps closer towards me.

"Can you just...like, NOT? I know you heard what I said about you and Niall. And I also know you heard when I said I choose NIALL."  I snap rudely.

He stops in his place, and a pained look runs through his gorgeous face. He drops it though and smoothly continues, "Yeah I know, but you'll come around. They always do." His previous look replaced by a grin.

"I think we BOTH have figured out...I'm not part of "they". I am my own weird, crazy, funky--" I ramble.

"Beautiful..." He quiety adds in, not knowing I had heard him.

"Whatever. I'm not your typical girl--fan girling over a band that I probably never would even meet." I answer.

"Hm," He says tapping his chin mockingly, pretending to remember something. "Well THAT'S funny, coming from the girl who almost had a HEART ATTACK when she saw One Direction on the train and had to KISS me to "see if I was real"!" He says. "Oh, and by the way; I know I'm yummy," He finishes smirking, causing me to reddem at the memory.

"If you aren't going to leave, I'm going to go to Niall's room." I threaten harshly.

I don't know where it is...but I'LL FIND OUT! Even...if I AM in a towel...

His smirk drops.

"Fine. I'm going." He says a little harshly back, slamming the door behind him.