Slight Turn of Events (chapter 22)

• Dedicated to Shayna Lee

A/N: HAYY GURL HAYY...Haha NIALL FANS GET IT?! :D

Sorrayyy just had waffles and some SNAPPLE HAHAHHAH

#PEACHSNAPPLE

Anyhooo...MAYYYY be a BIT hyperrrr HEHEHEHEHE

DEDICATED TO @SHAYNALEE (typical right?? haha) FOR TYPING A PAGE AND A HALF FROM MY BINDER WHILE I DID HOMEWORK...AND THEN THANKS TO HER FOR LETTING ME COPY THE HW AFTERWARDS HAHA

Soooz my mom thinks I'm sleeping (I typed the chapter first, then came back to write this), AND I DON'T WANNA BE ONE OF THOSE AUTHOR'S THAT WRITE A LOOOOOAD OF STUFF IN THE A/N NOTE...SOOOOZ ENJOYYY!!! ^.^

PS- THE GIF ON THE SIDE IS NIALL (he is younger ignore that), with Danielle (WHO IS NOW OFFICIALLY PHEOBE TONKIN :) ) when he says that she is beautiful later in the chappie.

K cool thxx byeeee :*

Shayna POV

"Harry?" I ask surprised.

He looks at me with droopy eyes and he slurs; "S-S-Shayna?"

His breath brushes past my face.

"Are you drunk?" I raise my eyebrows.

He feigns hurt, clutching his chest.

"I would never get drunk in a place where I am not legal!" Harry says, and now I know for sure that he is. And wayyy wasted.

"Harry, I think you should go home. How did you even get here?" I ask him.

"Walked," He slurs.

"Um…" I don't know what to say.

I can't just like, tell him to go back by himself, he is drunk! And its around 4 AM, I don't even think any of the boys would be awake to come and pick him up.

But, it doesn't seem like I had to have an answer, Harry pushes past me into my home.

"Harr--" I start to protest, but I realize there isn't a point, he would have to wait inside anyways while I figured all this out.

He takes a seat on my couch and relaxes into the cushions.

"Shayna?" He whimpers.

I walk over to him and pull up a chair, sitting facing him.

"Yes?" I ask, aware of how emotionally unstable he must be right now.

"I miss you!" He whimpers. "I--" He gulps down a lump in his throat. "I n-need y-you!" Then he starts sobbing.

His eyes get red, and his body shakes with choked sobs. Tears run down his face, and his plump lips curl downwards. He looks so vulnerable. I just wanted to give him a huge comfort him.

"Don't cry," I whisper.

He looks up at me with pain in his eyes.

"I really l-like you…I N-NEED Y-YOU."" He says, gulping down a lump in his throat.

I sigh not knowing what to do. He is obviously drunk, and clearly he isn't going to sober up anytime soon.

I get up from my chair and go fetch my phone, punching in a number of a person i know would come to my rescue.

A few beeping rings go off before the person picks up on the other end of the line.

"Hello?" An adorable sleepy voice answers.