All the Single Ladies (chapter 30)

Danielle POV

"Come on!" Louis shouts exitedly.

"No! I don't wanna!" Niall screams like a baby.

"Come on Ni! I think you look sexy..." I try to convince him.

He pokes his head out from behind the door with a doubtful expression on his face, hiding behing the door. A neon pink strap is visible, bright in comparision to his pale shoulder.

The boys and Shayna burtst out laughing on the coach. I turn to galre at them, and they shut up immediately.

"That's it--I'm changing back," He states, walking away behind the door.

"No!" I shout quickly trying to stop him. I chear my throat and change my tone so I sound less desperate. "Don't you wanna be forgiven?" I smirk and I see his face betray his battling emotions inside.

His head pops out from behind the door again and sighs. "Is this the only way?" He asks desperately.

I nod, smiling widely. "Yup!"

He hesitantly sighs knowing he is going to regret what he about to do.

"The things I do for you," Niall mutters under his breath, and closes his eyes and he steps out from behind the door into everyone's eye view.

Liams gasps and covers a giggling Zayn's eyes, Shayna presses her red face into a chuckling Hary's chest, and Louis is on the floor laughing. Me, well, I have never laughed so hard in my entire life.

I am holding a video camera but put it down on the table behind me so you can see my reaction to this, as Niall insisted, and Niall looks at the green screen, hesitantly walking towards it.

Niall is wearing my neon pink bikini top with a tiger on both triangles, and the nonfilled space where my C cups should have been has been filled with toilet paper. His chest wasn't so hait, and his barely there pale abs looked good enough to likc...ECHEM sorry. I meant, they looked really good. REALLY GOOD.

I pinch myself quickly and snap out of my daze. Does the sight of my boyfriend in a neon oink neon top and bright neon pink boxers really make me all mushy?

Niall settled on not wearing the bottom to that bathing suit, considering the other part we settled on for my apology. I don't think the management would approve of Niall in a thong going viral everywhere. The neon boxers weren't very tight, but tight enough to know that one day I will get lucky.

ECHEM. Sorry again.

He walks with swag, trying to gain some man points, but the neon pink already killed any chance he has left.

He stands in front of the green screen and looks dead in the camera.

"This is my apology to my girlfriend Danielle Parker. I love you baby," He winks and blows me a kiss, causing me to blush the same color of his boxers.

Then a beat comes on;

"All the single ladies (All the single ladies)

All the single ladies (All the single ladies)

Now put your hands up" His hand move up awkwardly like he is trying to raise the roof, and honestly it looks like he is in pain as he attempts to move his feet and dance to te music.

God, he really can't dance.

Verse 1 starts playing and now it's time for the Chorus...the part I have been looking foward to the entire time while I told him he had to do this to earn my forgiveness. I'm such a bad girlfriend...but ehh.