Phase One (chapter 13)

Danielle POV

"I can't believe! I CAN'T BELIEVE! WHY, SHAYNA, WHY DID YOU MAKE ME SAY THAT?!" I scream, and slap shaynas arm, burying my face into my snuggie I brought with me because of embrassment.

Shayna puts her in her oversized purple tie dyed sweater, embrassed too. "I DON'T KNOW!" She screams unbelievingly.

"The way Harry was looking at you though...." I start suggestively, waggling my eyebrows.

Shayna pulls her hands into her sleeves and attempts to hide entirely. "Shut up! SHUT. UP." She yells, and I laugh evilly.

"Urg." I sigh. "I feel like I'm getting my period." I pout.

"Me too!" I hear an all too familiar voice exclaim cheerily.

Shayna and I slowly move our heads around the room to detect when the source of the sound was coming from. Then, we will kill it.

"Louis." I say, my voice raising an octave.

I hear his nervous chuckle. "Y-yes?"

"WHERE are you?" I demand.

Shayna's face morphs into horror.

"From over t-there," She stutters, and points to the direction of the desk, shelves of chachkas, and a closet.

I get up cautiously and say, "Louis? I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU SCARE ME ILL WILL PEE BLOOD ON YOU!" I say angrily.

Yep, definitely coming on my period.

"He's not there." Liam says in a narrator voice.

WOW he is good at that. And hot when he does that.

STOP HOROMONES!

"Guys, if you scare me, i'm going to cry!" Shayna whimpers.

I hear Harry's evil cackle.

Shayna hides her head in her head and hands in her sweater entirely. "STOPPP!" She whines.

Harry chuckles his sexy deep chuckle. "Heh heh heh," And I kinda ish maybe a little a smidge a bit melted.

"GuuuuuuYSSS!" Shayna stretches out the word. "SttttoooP!"

I hear someone sigh. "Maybe we shouldn't be scaring them," I hear a rich british accent speak.

I suck in a breath. Zayn.

I tense a little. Where's Niall?

I look around and see a nearby bat. I grab it, and swing it around defensively.

"Niall. I know you are there." I say, swinging it around some more. "Come at me." And I put the bat in between my legs for a second, and smack my chest threateningly.

"WOWWW, WOW. Put down the bat. PUT DOWN DA BAT." I hear Niall's voice.

"WHAT? You can SEE me? What? Where, WHERE?" I demand, swinging my bat around me threateningly.

Harry giggles.

A grown teenager just giggled.

And it make me all feely.

God help.

Shayna stands up angrily now.

"Guys." She says. "STOP."

I take a step back from Shayna cautiously.

"Guys, her angry side is coming out. Trust me, STOP." I warn.

Shayna breathes in and out violently.

"DA HULK!" Louis exclaims like a child.

We scour the room in search of the camera and I see something out of the corner of me eye. I silently motion to her and we walk around by a little camera hidden in between an award and a marble horse. We walk to it non chalantly, and then BOOM I hit it with a bat over and over again.