CHAPTER 47

Selene's POV

"Heyy Selene! How are you?" Doc asked. "I am fine." I said nodding my head. "Your...?" She asked pointing at Chris.

"Husband!" Chris said in a proud voice. I didnt interupt as I didnt wanna make a scene there. But I did gave him a death glare which he skilfully ignored.

"Well then we'll go for scanning!" She said getting up from her chair. Chris and I did same and followed her into a curtain closed area at the side of the room.

She then asked me to get on to the bed which was difficult for me. The last time I had scanning was when I turned 5 months but didnt have this much difficulty.

To my surprise Chris picked me up and made me lay on the bed. I didnt say anything. "Please have a seat!" Doc said to Chris pointing at the chair beside me.

He sat there looking at me. She then lifted my gown and covered the lower area with sheet. She than started role the stick on my tummy. On the screen in front I could see my baby.

Chris stood and went near the screen. He touched the screen and I could see his face enlightened but eyes filled with tears. I kept looking at him.

The doc then started to speak. "Selene. I think you should be serious. There is nothing wrong with the baby but your body is too weak. I'll give you some vitamin tablets and make sure drink fresh friut juices 3 glasses a day, 'minimum'. And also go for walks whenever you feel like to get fresh air."

"Your name?" She turned and asked Chris. "Its Christy." He said. "Well then Christy, I think you'll take the responsibility of following what I said now. This one and half month maybe very crucial." She said and Christy nodded in agreement.

We then walked back to the boat and back to the resort. As soon as we reached there I got down and started walking to my room.

Christy came in and stood there staring at me. I ignored it first but it became intolerable. I snapped my head up at him. "What?" I asked.

He just nodded his head and walked towards me. I was sitting on the bed checking the pills the doc gave me.

"Selene... Please understand.... Its our baby.." he said and I interrupted, "Doc said baby is fine." I said fast. "Baby is! But what about you?" He asked cupping my face in his hands.

"I'll be ok... Dont wo.." "I am worried. Selene I need you... I need you in my life... I dont want our baby to miss you as I did for years... Please... Please forgive me just for our baby!" He said in low voice and by this time both of us were crying.

I couldnt stand it anymore. I hugged him and cried into his neck. He hugged me back like it was the end.

I raised my head and looked at him right in the eyes. "Can we start all over?" He asked taking my hands in his. "Yess!!" I whispered and nodded my head.

His kissed on my knuckles and hugged me one more time. "I love you!" He whispered into my ears. "I love you too.." I whispered back.

We sat there like that for soo long and later he went out to get a juice for me. Few minutes later I walked out of the room and to the shore.

Then I saw a speedboat reaching the shore. They were comming back. Mom, Stale, Ann and Danny.... Wait a sec... There is more people... Elza, Fred, Drake and anpther girl which I dont know.

They came to me and Elza squeeled hugging me and everyone looked soo happy. "Who is she?" I whisper asked Elza. She turned to her then back to me.

"Aaah... Its just our Drakey boy found his girl." Elza said with a smirk. Drake just smiled and side hugged the girl.

"Hii... I am Linda!" She said hugging me. "Heyy Linda... I am Selene." I said. "She knows all about you... I told and she was the one calming me down whenever I missed you." Elza said as she hugged me once more.

I smiled cutely and we all stood there talking when Chris came running. "There you are I was seatching everywhere for you!" He said and pecked my lips. I smiled back

I then turned back to them to see all turned to statues, like no movement, no sound and not even blinking. "Heyy?!" Christy asked waving his hands in front of them trying to get there attention.

"Wait... Did we miss something?" Stale asked confused turning here and there. Everyone then started looking at eachother. "What happened?" I asked to no one in particular.

"When was the WW3 over?!" Fred asked hitting Chris on his shoulder, not hard. "Just like 30 minutes ago!" Chris said simply.

Everyone then laughed and we all had fun. Everyone happy to see us together. Chris hugged me from back and whispered into my ear "I need to see my baby soon." Then suddenly I felt movement in my tummy. This was not the first time but other times the movement was not this strong.

I caught Christy's arm and said "He kicked hard." I whisper yelled which caught everyone attention. "Its she!" He said folding his hands against his chest.

"No he!" "She" "He" "She" Then another kick and that made my dress move a little so that everyone saw that. "Looks like even the baby got annoyed by the stupid silly fight of you two!" Drake said in annoyance.

We laughed and Chris kissed me. Kick again! This time Chris also got it as his and mine body was touching. "Oh shit! She kicked me!" He said pulling away and holding where he felt the kick.

He looked like a kid when he said that. "Anyone would do if they get to know you!" Danny raised his hand and laughed.

A/N: Updated.....
Just 2 or 3 chaps more and this book will be finished...
Thank you everyone for reading
Lov you all...
Baaaaayeeee!!!