CHAPTER 16

Christy's POV

Time went fast. I was watching Karate kid in the TV in the waiting area.

She lay in my arms with her head against my chest and sits on my lap.

I looked at the watch 11:15! I hace to get in the plane with my baby.

I took her up in bridal way and walked to the gate. A guard checked for our tickets and passports.

I stole her passport from her drawers when she was taking a bath.

I then carried her to the plane. Thank God only me and she was on the seat of 3.

The other one was free. I put her in the window side seat and made her lay in my lap.

Her body was crawled up and her head was in my lap now.

She looks too cute. I slowly began to massage her scalp.

That made her move a little. I stopped as I didnt want her to wake before we reach the Island.

The flight take 2 hours to reach hawaii. From there I take a boat to my Island with my girl.

I slowly slept. It felt like heaven as I was too tired carrying her for hours!!

"Sir??" A sweet sound of an airhostess woke me.

I sat up straight and looked at her rubbing my eyes.

"You reached Hawaii Sir!!" She said with a bright smile on her face.

"Ohh... yeah! Thanks." I spoke in a sleepy voice.

I slowly undid her and my seat belts. I took her in my arms and walked out of the flight.

I walked out of the airport and the moist air of the beach hit my face.

I walked to the beach and to the shore. I looked around for our worker Sam.

"Christy??" A sound of an oldman called me from back.

He was our worker but I didnt like anyone older than me calling me Sir!!

So I gave him the permission to call me by name.

"Yess uncle sam!!" I spoke out. He worked as boat driver in Hawaii during his free time.

He take us to our Island and around the see. He also taught me how to drive a boat.

"Mmm.. who is this?" He asked anxiously pointing out at Selene in my arm.

"My Girl!!" I told him in a proud voice and hold her more tight.

"She looks pretty!!" He said looking at her. "Made for each other." He looked at me and winked.

Although he was old he was a fun person and only old by looks.

He took us to the boat and we 3 drove to the Island.

It looked like an Isolated Island from the sea as it was covered in thick forest.

We reached the Island. "There is a speed boat for you two beside that cliff." He said pointing at a cliff.

"And here are the keys for the house!!" He said as he handed me a bunch of keys.

I nodded my head and smiled at him. He drove back to other shore as I began to walk to the house.

In about 10 minutes I reached the house. I opened the house and took her up the stairs to my room.

That house had two attached bedrooms, a large living room, a kitchen, 3 toilets and a balcony out of my room.

I lay her in my bed. I couldnt feel my hands. My neck hurts like hell.

It was 2:30 in the morning, but it was still dark.

The house was sparkly clean as uncle sam cleans it frequently.

The room had glass ceiling as I loved watching stars when I sleep.

I lay beside her with my hands wrapped her waist ans her back against my chest.

It felt soo good to hold her close to my heart. She is mine atlast.

I then slowly fell asleep in her neck. The apple smell was still on her body.

Selene's POV

I slowly tried to open my eyes. A throbbing sensation in my head is killing me.

I then managed to open my house and saw a unfamiliar room. I opened my eyes completely and looked up at the ceiling.

No it was sky, the morning sky! Looks like I have been sleeping for hours.

Suddenly I felt some weight on my waist and looked at it. A hand!!

I looked at the person beside me. Christeee!!! My mind screamed.

Something in my throat didnt let my sound out. I began to twist and turn in his hands.

He tightened his grasp around me. "Leave me!!" I managed to scream.

I hit him in the stomach with my elbow. He caught his stomach in pain.

This was my chance. I got up and looked around the room.

A door! I saw a door and ran towards it but he caught me from back and pulled me to the bed.

I kept screaming and kicking him as much as I can. Suddenlly he pinned me to the bed.

He sat on top off me locking my legs and hands. I tried to twirl my body like fishes.

But that was of no use as he was too strong than me. He caught my chin and stopped it from moving.

"Selene... there wont be any use if u keep struggling!" He spoke in a warning tone.

I looked at him in pure horror and I could feel my tears blocking my vision like clouds.

"I love you and... and I dont want anyone else to even look at you!!" He said in jealous but serious voice.

I turned my head to the wall and a tear drop escaped down my cheeks.

He again forced me to face him. This time his face looked soft.

He bought his face close to mine and he looked at my lips and bit his lips.

I knew what he was about to do. He slowly bought his lips to mine.

I pulled my hands out of his grasp and pushed him on the chest. He fell to the side.

I tried to get up but he caught my wrist and pulled me over to him.

He made me lay on his chest facing him. He had an evil smirk spread on his face.

"I'll wait princess!!" He winked at me as he spoke.

I didnt say anything and turned my head from looking at him.

He sat up with on his laps and my legs cross his body.

Sparkles went up and down my spine as he caught my waist.

I looked down at his chest. He lifted my chin and bought his face near my ears.

"One day I'll have every part of you!!" He whipered in my ears.

I pushed him and stood up. He looked at me with narrowed eyelids and curled lips.

He walked to the door. "Dresses in that cupboard!" He said pointing our one in the corner.

He went out and shut the door and before he winked at me and gave me a cute smile.

A/N: Like it?? ;-D
Well... more interesting and thrilling chapters ahead!! ♡♡
See you!! ♥♥
Love you all!! ♡♡
Baayyeee!!! ♡♥♡♥