CHAPTER 46

Christy's POV

I went and sat beside her in a nother rest chair and watched sky for soo long. Little later I turned to her side and saw a very cute Sel snoring lightly.

She was cute even when she slept. I stood and walked to her. I stroked her cheek with the back of my hand. She smiled and her cheeks rose.

I would sit here awake the whole night just to see her smile. But its getting cold. I touched her hand which have already got chilled.

I lifted her in my arms and carried her bridal style to our room. I lay her on the bed and crawl to beside her quietly. I hugged her and slept.

.......

The sun rose and the light has started hitting right on my face. I opened my eyes slowly adjusting with the light. I turned my head and Sel sleeping on my chest.

I lay there watching her sleeping. I wanted to see her like this everyday when I woke up. I moved a strand of her hair on her face to behind her ears.

I didnt want to wake her. I kept staring at her. Tukk! Tukk! Someone knocked on the door. She woke up struggling to open her eyes.

But once she did she just stared at me like I was ghost or something and got up quickly. "Why did you carry me back to the room?" She asked with hands on her hip.

"Cuz I didnt want you to freeze to death!" I simply said as I got up. "And why were you in my bed?" She asked again pulling her eyebrows together.

I walked close to her and took her hand and kissed it. "I already told you princess. Its ours." I said looking at her right in the eyes.

She was about to tell something when another knock came from the door. She ignored me and walked to the door and opened it.

It was Ann. "Hey Sel!" They hugged each other. "Not fair! I didnt get one." I pouted trying to irritate her. She groaned glaring at me.

"Me and Dan is just going for an outing and will be back by lunch.... And yeah... Mom and Stale went to a nearby shop to get something!" Ann said.

That was an absolute planning so that I can take her. Yesterday I made Ann go sleep with Dan and told everyone to switch off all the lights and to not to open the door if Sel knocks.

'Sel baby! You'll never beat me. I am way too cunning than you think I am.' I thought to myself with a smirk.

Selene's POV

I ignored him and turned to Ann. "Me and Dan is just going for an outing and will be back by lunch.... And yeah... Mom and Stale went to a nearby shop to get something!" Ann said.

'Greaat!! Just Great!! Now this crazy guy and I gonna fight to death by the time all reach back.' I thought to myself.

I just nodded and smiled at her. "And dont forget your appointment." She said. Shit!! "When do I have to reach there?" I asked looking at her.

"10:30." She said. Now its 08:00. The hospital is in Hawaii. Soo I had enough time I guess. I dont take speedboat as I am carrying and the resort manager arranged a small row boat for me.

She then left with Dan and turned to see Christy. He was smirking, not at me, but he sure was thinking something. I just passed by him into the room and pushed him out. Maybe that helped come out of his lost world.

Then I heard yelling my name from outside but just ignored it. I opened my wardrobe and took a cure white dress with slight floral design at the bottom. (Pic on side)

Ann gifted it to me when my tummy started to grow. I got a quick shower and changed into the dress and left my natural curl hair tp dry on its own.

I just put on some chapstick, put my bag on my shoulder and walked out of the room. Christy was sitting there on a chair all dressed up.

I walked away to the boat as if I didnt see him. But he followed me. There was no one near the boat. "Oh... Where is the guy?" I asked myself.

"He is on a day off!" Chris said from behind. "I'll be taking you!" He said and walked to the boat. I stood there debating to myself what to do. I cant just stand here all day. I needed to know hows my baby.

Atlast I walked to the boat. Chris streched his hand to me signalling to hold on but I hit his hand and got in my own. Yess! I am stubborn!

We drove slowly to Hawaii. I saw a dolphina little far away. I guess its Loli. "Looolii..." I called out . She swam fast and reached near our boat.

She started making cute sounds and splashed water on us. "Aaw you are gonna get me all wet!" I said to scratching her back.

Suddenly her eyes changed direction from mine to my tummy. Then he looked back into my eyes and made even more cute sounds. I turned to Loli and she pecked my tummy.

She then started swirl and jump. In a corner I saw Christy smiling. That smile of his was killing me. I needed him. But not now I just need some time. I thought to myself.

Then loli left and we reached Hawaii. I got out of the boat and walked to the hospital. Christy came running behind me. "You... Could've wait!" He complained.

"Why?" I asked still walking and not looking at him. He didnt say anything. In no time we reached the hospital building.

The doc was in 4th floor. I headed to the lift and it had a paper stuck on it saying 'Under maintanence!'

'I have to climb this much stairs??' I asked myself staring at the stair. Christy saw that look on my face and without another word he picked me up bridal style.

"Christy!! Put me down!" I whisper yelled. He walked to the stairs ignoring me. I yelled again and started hitting him. He then suddenly loosened his arms as if going to drop me.

I put my hand around his neck tightly and hid my face in the crook of hus neck. "Dont yell! Or I'll drop!" He said as he started climbing the stairs.

I kept my mouth shut and stared at him. I looked around to see all the people staring at us. All there faces were showing how cute it looked when he was carrying me.

1 floor over... 2... He started panting but didnt even moved his hands. Sweat dripping down his face but no change of emotion on his face.

3.... And finally reached 4th floor he sat me down on a chair near an old lady and went to drink some water from the dispenser a little away.

"Thats your husband?" The old lady asked. "Umm... Yea!" I said in a whisper. "He is a real gentleman! That boy really loves you sweetheart!" She said rubbing my shoulders.

I gave her a sincere smile. "I know." I said trying to stop the tears in my eyes from falling. Then Chris came and sat near me.

"Miss Selene?" The nurse yelled from the doc's door. I stood up and walked to her with Chris behind me. I walked in and sat on a chair with Chris in the other chair.

A/N: Updating fast so that my readers wont have to wait much ^.^
Keep reading buddies *_*

Luv ya (*˘︶˘*)

READ.VOTE.COMMENT

Baaayeee!!