CHAPTER 12

Selene's POV

Today I woke up to the sound of rain on my window. I opened my eyes slowly and stared out of the window.

It was soo beautiful to look out when it was raining. When I walk in the rain I always cry thinking of that day.

Wait!! Did I close my window last night?? No. Then how is it closed?? Stale or mom must have when they saw it was raining.

I then slowly crawled out of the bed and dragged myself to the toilet. I took out towel for shower.

Today I decided one thing. I'll keep doing things whick make Cristy very angry and more jealous.

Then After the shower I got dressed up in a denim blue jean and a loose knee long white and blue stripe shirt with a pair of blue canvas shoes.

I put my hair up in a messy pony tail and walked out of my room. When I went down mom had already left.

Stale was at the table eating sandwich and one was waiting for me. "Good morning Prince!!" I wished when I was at the door of kitchen.

He immediately covered his hair with his jacket cap and zipped it up. "Good morning!!" He said in a teasing voice.

I laughee to myself and pulled his cheek. "Sel... you are crazy!!" He complained in a baby voice and rubbed his cheek.

I was having the sandwich when someone knocked at the door. Stale ran to the door and opened it.

Chris. I juz sat there like he didnt exist. Attitude. He then came and sat near me.

"Whats for breakfast??" He asked looking around. "Sandwich." I said showed him the one I had in my hand.

He took a big bite of my sandwich. "Thyank jyoo" he said with his mouth stuffed with sandwich.

I got angry and stared at him. But I didnt say anything cuz mom had always told me not to fight over food.

I juz turned away from him and continued with my sandwich. After I had finished I washed my mouth and walked out of the house.

Chris went ahead of me and sat on his bike. "Where is Drake??" I asked "He left" he said winking at me.

I got sooo annoyed. I didnt want to go on the roller coaster again. I put my hands on my hip and thought for a second.

"Well.... I'll drive today!!" I said in a firm voice. His eyes widened. "You can drive a bike??" He asked surpeised.

I nodded yes proudly. He moved from the driving seat and made space for me.

I sat there and he sat in back seat. I really loved bike rides when I drive, but when I am on the back seat I get nervous.

I learnt to ride bikes from Fred, When I was 17. He always used to tell that I should reduce my speed.

Then I started the engine. I felt a hand wrap around my waist. This boy gonna get it!!

I raced the engine and as it was a day with much less traffic, I drove at maximum speed.

I could feel his grasp getting tighter cuz he was frightened. We were dirving on a 2 way road.

And in our opposite direction all the trucks and trailers only were there. Time for fun.

I speeded up and went in middle of those huge things as if I would crash into them any second.

Chris was screaming and he kept saying something. But nothing can be understood.

Then we reached the college. He didnt get down so I slowly got down and looked at him. Poor boy.

His hair stood straight like he got some shock and he sat there blinking his eyes and looking around.

That made him looke like he was from some other planet ans didnt know oyr language.

When I saw Fred and Drake comming I took my bag walkes to my class. I am totally satisfied!!

Christy's POV

Today morning it started raining. Her window was open. I didnt want the rain to wake her.

I went and closed the window and stood there watching her sleep until she woke up.

She looked soo calm and cute. But that beautiful feeling didnt last much long.

When she told me she wanted to drive I didnt expect this. Yesterday when I gave her a ride she was afraid when I speeded up.

But today she drove lyk an express train. I could my skin being stretched out when I sat behind her.

"Chris!! Are you ok??" Frade asked keeping his hand on my shoulder. I stared at him.

"Did Sel drive the bike??" Drake asked from other side. I nodded 'yes' like a crazy hen.

They both controlled their laughter and looked at me. I stared at them. "It was my biggest mistake I taught her how to ride bike." Fred said with a sigh.

"She gets nervous when she sits in back seat but when she drives anyone who value their life wont sit with her." Drake said with widened eyes.

"Experience!!" Fred said in a teasing voice looking at Drake.

After few minutes my head stopped spinning and we went to the class for daily lecture.

We had some great boring hours and at last when the bell rang it felt like end of a war. Sarcastic.

When we walked out the girls were as usually waiting for us. I walked towards them.

Thw thoughts of morning ride kept passing in my mind. Was a total nightmare. This girl.

Selene's POV

Me and Elza were talking about the vacation plans. As we were talking the boys came over.

Chris sat on his bike waiting for me but I turned to Drake. WTH!! His bike's back seat was removed.

I stared at Drake through narrowed eyelids with a grin. Drake acted as if he didnt see anything.

I wasnt ready to give up. I walked out of the college to bus stop. "You guys go!! I'll come." I heard Chris say.

As I walked I felt someone catch my hand and it was obviously Chris!! "What?!" I spat at him.

"Who do you think you are??" He asked me with furrowed eyebrows. "Selene." I spoke with attitude filled eyes.

"You wont get any guy other than me!!" He spat at me which made my eyes go wide!

"And you act like you are best!!" He again said as if I was nothing. "Oohh really??" I asked while I yanked my hand out of his grasp.

"We'll see about that!!" I said pulling out my phone from my pocket. He looked at me all confused.

I dialled Elza's number. "Hello Elza??"
"Yaa.. tell Sel!!" She asked. "Are you free today??" I asked.

"Yup.." she said in anxious filled voice. "We are going shopping!!" I said glaring at Chris!!

I cut the phone and walked past him. I could feel him still staring at me surprised.

I took a bus and when I reached home I called her and told her to come over.

I took my pocket money and went with her. We took a cab to the mall.

I saw a bike following us. I am sure its Chris!! Gonna have a game!

A/N: Thank you thank you!! To all readers!! ♡♥
Love you all bye ♥♡
See you ♡♥