CHAPTER 29

Christy's POV

Ouch!! My head hurts. I slowly woke up to the sunshine in my room. I sat up on the bed.

What just happened last night? When was the party over? And why am I here? Where is Selene??

I kept thinking and looked around. The room was soo silent and only I was there. Suddenly I remembered all that happened yesterday.

I just forced Selene to sex unwilling!! OMG! And where is she now??

I jumped up from the bed and pulled up my pants and ran out and down the stairs.

"Selene!!" I called out and the house was dead silent. No one was there in the house.

I rushed to the door and opened it. "Chris!" Dan's voice stunned me. "When did you guys leave??" Dan asked.

"Selene is missing!" I said without even trying to look at him. "She is not!" He said with a confused voice.

"She is standing up on the cliff!! We just saw her!" Sam said and glared at me confused.

"Cliff??!!" I got shocked and began to run towards it. "Wait mister!!" Dan said and caught my wrist.

I turned back and looked at him annoyed. "Tell us what happened!" Dan said in a commanding voice.

"I'll when I get back!" I said and threw my hands out of his hold and ran towards the shore.

When I reached the shore I saw Selene sitting on top of the cliff end. I ran up the cliff.

"Selene!!" I called. She jumped up frightened and stared at me. Her eyes were blood red.

She was wearing a shorts and a long tank top. Her neck and hands were all covered with blue and red marks.

Hickeys!! My hickeys! She walked back from me and she was about to fall off the cliff.

"Carefull!" I yelled and caught her arms. But she yanked my hands off her and pushed me.

"If you touch me I'll just kill myself!" She said in a low broken voice. "Selene I..." i tried to speak.

"DONT SPEAK!" She said in harsh evil voice. I slowly walked towards her. "If you come anymore near I'll jump from here!" She said and pointed at the sea.

My eyes were filled with tears. It was my fault. I shouldnt have lost my control.
I walked down the cliff. Dan and Sam were waitinh for me there.

"Chris why was she yelling?" Sam asked with a concerned look in his eyes. I then told them everything that had happened.

They both looked like they saw some ghost. "But she was starting to love you!" Dan said in a low voice looking at me.

"She... she decorated the whole house for you Chris!" Sam added pointing at the house.

I am a monster!! I love her soo much and that love turned me into a monster.

Suddenly it started to rain. "Selene... she is alone there!" I said and turned back to run.

"No.. I'l get her!" Dan said holding me back. "He is right! She is still mad at you!" Sam added.

I walked back to the house. My Selene was starting to love me and I destroyed it all in a moment.

I sat on a couch in the living room. After a few minutes Selene came into the house all soaked.

I stood up and walked towards her. But she walked upstairs and didnt even look at me.

"Did you try to eat her or something??" Dan whispered in a mocking voice.

I glared at him annoyed. "That marks on her body shows that!" He said and turned to Sam.

I remained silent. I walked up to the room and opened the door. She was in the toilet.

I sat on the bed waiting for her. After a while she came out in a normal short dress.

She knew that I was near her but she walked here and there as if I didnt exist.

She stood in frong of the mirror and applied some mark remover on the hickeys.

I walked to her and hugged her tight from back. She tried to get out of the hold.

But I made sure she cant escape. She then twisted her body and turned towards me.

"What do you want fron me now?" She yelled at me with tear filles eyes.

"All you wanted was my body and you got it!! Now leave me!" She spat at me and pushed me.

I fell to the floor. She was starting to walk out of the room. I jumped up and stopped her.

"Where are you going?" I asked confused. "Anywhere!! Without you!" She said folding her hands.

She was trying her maximum not to cry. "Selene... I am sorry!!" I hugged her tight to my chest and whispered in her ears.

"I dont want to hear that!" She yelled again and pushed me hard, But I didnt move.

I hold her tight to my chest and after a while she gave up trying to escape. I loosened my grip a bit and looked right into her eyes.

"You can physically force me!" She said in a husky voice. "But you'll never have my heart!" She said and a single drop escaped her eyes.

I left her arms. She pushed me and opened the door and went downstairs.

Each word she spoke felt like thousands of arrows in heart. She is never gonna love me again!

I sat there in the room all alone for a while. Knock! A knocking sound on the door shook me awake.

"Co..come in!" I said in a hurt voice. It was Dan. "Chris she wants to go back!" Dan said in an amused voice.

His words stunned me. I ran downstairs and saw her standing with Sam.

"Selene..." I called out. "I am leaving!" She said and walked out of the house.

I ran behind her and caught her wrist. "Leave me!" She yelled and tried to release her hands.

But I caught it strongly and I put her across my shoulder. I walked back to the room.

I threw her on the bed and pinned her to the bed. "You'll stay with me!" I said in a commanding voice.

"I choose to die!" She spat at me arrogantly. I kissed her harshly and she kept screaming.

She tried to kick me away but she was too weak. I started to trail kisses all over her face and headed down to her neck.

I started biting and sucking her sweatspot. Suddenly I felt a sobbing sound and looked up at her.

She was crying. I lefy her hands and stood up. She crawled up into a ball and hid her face with her hand.

I walked out of the room and closed the door shut. Dan and Sam was having some food.

He called me but I walked out of the house not responding to him. I walked to the shore.

I sat on a pile of rocks on the shore. I saw Loli from a distance. "Loli!" I called out.

She came fast to me and jumped happilly. She looked here and there around me. She was looking for Selene.

She made some cute sounds. "Selene is hurt and she wont love me!" I said in a hurt sound.

Her face suddenly changed and she swam away from me. She left me too.

Now I am all alone. I lost everything! My Selene.... I lost her.

A/N: I just cant believe that you guys still keep reading this :o
Lov ya all!! :'D
Baaye shweeties