CHAPTER 32

**After a week college reopens!**

Selene's POV

I rarely went out somewhere the last week. Because if I get out of the house I'll have to face Christy.

I lay on my bed alone. I dont know what to do today. I feel soo tired and dizzy.

Knock! Knock! The sound on the door woke me from my thoughts. "Yaa!" I answered and the door swung open.

Elza. "Heyy why are you here soo early?" I asked smiling widely. "OMG!! Dont tell me you forgot!" She said surprised.

"Forgot what?!" I asked confused. "College!!" She stated giving me a cold glare.

OMFG how could I?? I jumped down and ran to the toilet. I brushed my teeth and turned on the shower.

Knock! Knock! I half opened the door covering my body because I am naked. Elza gave me some dress that she had taken from my wardrobe.

"Tha." Before I could speak she cut me off. "You are welcome!" She said in a teasing way.

It was a bright sunny day. I wore a short sleeve t-shirt and a loose jean. I got out of the toilet.

I combed my wet hair and let it free to dry. I put on my sneaker and ran down the stairs to the kitchen.

Elza was waiting for me down there. I snatched my sandwich from the plate and pulled Elza and myslef out of the house.

"Bye mom! Bye Stale" I shouted. "Bye!" They said together. Me and Elza walked fast.

At my gate there stand Fred and Christy. I stopped and turned to Elza. "Elza, I'll go walking!" I said and walked past them.

"Selene!" Christy called but I kept walking as if I didnt hear him. Suddenly someone pulled me by my wrist.

"Selene.. look.. I am sorry!" He said as soft as he could. I yanked my hands out of his grip.

"Leave.me alone!" I told in total anger filled up in my veins. I again started walking.

"Selene!" Elza called out. I turned to her. "Sel... it isn't safe!" She said catching my hand.

"You know! The boys!" She said in a worried voice. "Here I'll drop her and Christy, you take Elza!" Fred said.

"Yaa thats better!" Elza spoke out looking at Christy. I went and sat behind him.

Elza with Christy and we drove to the college. "Sel... Chris told me everything!" Fred spoke while driving.

"It wasnt completely his fault! He.. he was drunk!" He said trying to convince me.

"He still love you!" He said in quite whisper. I remained silent and didnt even show any expression that I care.

We reached the college in no time. I got off his bike and walked to Elza. Suddenly I felt some strange sensation in my head.

The vision around me started to blur. "El.. Elza!" I called. She turned and hold me up.

"Sel! Are you okay?" She asked shaking me. "No.. nothing I am okay!" I said and stood on myself.

Now I was okay and I dont have any clue of what happened to me. Then me and Elza walked in.

"Heyy its her!" "She is back!" "I heard he was with some guy the whole vacation!" "She have some affair!" The whole room was filled with whispers.

I bowed my head and now it feels like my shoes are pretty interesting to stare at. All the girls and boys stared at me.

My eyes were filled with tears and immediately Elza pulled me to the toilet. "Heyy relax girl!" She said rubbing my back.

Suddenly I felt like throwing up and I ran to the toilet. My body felt soo weak and I began to vomit.

"Sel!" Elza kept banging at the door. After a few minutes I opened the door. My eyes all red and my skin had turned pale.

"Mm.. Selene!" She called in a curious voice. "Havent you taken any precautions?" She asked in a low voice.

"Precautions for what?" I asked confused. "Pregnancy!" She said and looked right into my eyes.

I felt like the ground was sinking. I had no answer. I am pregnant?

I hugged her tight. "Elza... I am afraid!" I cried in her shoulders. "Its Ok!" She said.

"I'll get one Pregnancy detection kit for you!" She said and rubbed my back.

"I am going back home!" I said. "Why?" She asked. "I dont think I can sit for the lectures." I said and turned away from her.

"Girl only a month for graduation now!" She said. "Dont miss too much classes!" She said in a worried voice.

"Just today!" I said and walked out. "Should I tell Fred to drop you?" She asked.

"No.. Walking is better." I said and started walking home. When I reached home it was empty.

Mom and Stale had already left. I walked up to my room and threw myseld on to the bed.

Am I pregnant? It cant be. I am.. I am not even ready for this! I have to get my graduation.

The thoughts slowly took me to a deep sleep. I was feeling soo tired and my body felt like a feather.

Elza's POV

The lectures felt soo long and boring without Selene. I hope she is ok now. Poor girl.

I walked out after the college hours. The boys were waiting and now Drake also was there.

"Where is Selene?" Christy asked examining my surroundings. "She left! She wasnt feeling well!" I said and walked to Fred.

Christy looked all worried and he immediately drove away. "Fred, we have to get to a pharmacy!" I said getting on with him.

"For?" He asked. "Some medicine for Selene!" I said. "OK!" He said and drove fast.

Drake had left with Christy. "Here!" He stopped in front of a pharmacy. I got down and walked to it.

"Can I get a pregnancy detection kit?" I asked in a low voice. He handed me a small box and I gave him the money.

I put it in my pant pocket before Fred sees it! I walked back and got on the bike.

But to my bad the box fell out of my pocket and landed just in front of Fred. He picked it up and his eyes were ready to pop out.

"Elza!!" He called in a cold voice. "You pregnant?" He asked in a squeeky voice.

"But... but with whom?" He didnt wven give me a chance to speak. "SHUT UP!" I yelled.

"Its for se.." I stopped. "A friend!" I said and took the box from his hand. "Selene?" He asked surprised.

I nodded a yes. I cant hide anything from him. He didnt speak anymore and drove fast.

He dropped me at Sel's house and went to his even without turning back. He ran to the door and pushed iy open.

Boys!! I walked in and no one was there. I ran up to her room and opened it.

She was sleeping and I ran to her side. "Selene wake up!" I shook her body. She woke up immediately and sat on the bed.

I handed her the box. Her eyes widened and she looked so frightened. "Are you ready for this?" I asked.

She took a deep breath and nodded her head yes! She took her urine in a container and put few drops on detector.

It counted 5..... 4......3......2......1.......
It beeped and displayed the result. If the light was red then it'll be negative and if its possitive it would turn green.

The light began to glow and the light was...............

A/N: Wait for the next chapter ;)
I love surprises at times dont you?? <3.
Baaayeee!!! ^.^