CHAPTER 27

Selene's POV

When they came back to the shore the boys played ball for a while. They asked me to join them.

But I didnt go. I simply didnt want to beat anyone. Lol!!

After a while Christy came and sat near me as I was playing with the sand. "That dolphin is so friendly!" I said and lookef at the sea.

The dolphin was there somewhere in the middle watching us. "All dolphins are friendly!" He said looking at me.

"But Loli is different... " he said and looked at the dolphin. "Loli??" I asked confused.

"Ya her name is Loli! My pet!" He said in proud voice. I still looked at him with a confused look.

"When you left me I came here!" He said still looking at the deep blue sea. "One day I felt like killing myself." He said and looked at the ground.

"And that day I jumped down from that cliff!" He said pointing at a cliff. "And Loli saw that and carried me to the shore." He said.

"From that day Loli is my pet and friend!" He said with a cute smile. "Days later I left this island and told Sam to take care of her!" He said.

"But she went missing and today I am seeing her aftet such long time!" Hr said and hugged his knee to his chest.

That was incredible. Loli came to the shore because she knew he was back. Dolphins are awesome!!

"I want to go near Loli!" I told Christy looking at the sea. "Ok come!" He said and helped me up.

We walked to the boat. "Sam give me the keys." He asked. "Where you two going?" He asked taking out the keys.

"Aa... just to show her Loli!" He said and took the keys. We reached somewhat the middle of the sea.

I leaned forward in hope of finding her. "There she is!" Chris yelled pointing to a the waves.

Loli came fast to the boat and her cute little head popped out of the water. Christy rubbed the top of her head.

She really did enjoy it. She made cute sounds. Suddenly she turned towards me.

She came swimming to my side of the boat and looked at me and made splashing sounds in water.

I rubbed under her nouth and cheek side softly. She immediately began jumping in and out of the water.

"She likes you!!" Christy said surprised. "She is shy type and she dont go near anyone other than me!" He said with wide eyes.

"Magic!!" I smiled widely and winked at him. I continued massaging her head and back.

I leaned towards her and to my surprise she pecked me on my lips. That felt sooo sweet.

I kissed her head and giggled. I really enjoyed it. Suddebly I slipped and fell into the sea.

I dont know swimming! My bad! I began to splash water around in search for breath.

Suddenly something hold me from back. It was Christy. He hold me up and placed me on the side of the boat.

"Are you okay?!" He asked worried. "Yaa.... okay!" I said and coughed out the water.

Loli made worried face at me and rubbed my leg with her body. Aaww.. she really love me!

"I am okay Loli!" I said smiling widely at Loli. She began to splatter water. She began pulling my leg.

She turned around showing me her back. She wanted me to ride on her.