CHAPTER 35

Selene's POV

Exams are over and well... I did well for every subject and next week comes graduation day.

I woke up today with a slight feeling of dizziness. I didnt feel like getting up and you know what... my tummy started to expand.

It has been three months but I have not gone for any check up but Elza bought me the medicines and she often visits me and takes me for walks to the park.

She keep giving advices and bring small cute little children to me. She says that the mother should feel happy and never be sad or desperate.

I dont know how long more will I be able to hide everything... especially from mom. She'll feel totally broken if she find out that I hid a thing like this from her.

*Graduation Day*

Summer has officially started. I often wear loose over-sized clothing to hide my growing tummy.

I sat on the bed thinking about what to do next. Suddenly a thought striked my mind 'Graduation Day!'

Ohh noo.... How did I foeget. I ran to the toilet and got a quick shower and put on some t-shirt and jean.

I ran down the stairs and saw Elza staring at me shocked. "Selene slow down! Your baby!" She whisper yelled to me holding me by the shoulders firmly.

"Hush!" I pinched her haardly on the arm hushing her to silence. Thank God mom was in the kitchen. Stale had already left as he it was his role to clean the class and arrange.

I grabbed an apple from the table and dragged Elza out of the house. Mom was busy was something so I just yelled a bye and rushed out.

"Graduation!" I murmured to myself digging my hands into my jean pocket and looking at the widespread golden sky.

"When are you going to tell?" Elza asked in a low confused voice. "Uh?" I asked confused wanting her to explain her point.

"You know.. the baby! Its growing and you'll not be able tp hide for more than another month!" She said and looked right into my eyes.

"I know but..." "But what?" She asked cutting me off. "I'll sure tell mom about this! She'll understand." I said trying to relax myself.

"What about Christy?" She asked in a husky whisper. "No!" I spat back at her raising my index finger at her in annoyance.

"He is not gonna know and I'll not let him know!" I said sounding hard. She looked at me, her eyes filled with a mixture of emotions-sadness, frightened,confused.

I shooved it off and continued walking. Within no time we reached the college and we stepped in into the gracefully decorated gate and the wonderful stage.

It felt like a dream with lot of colours, gliter and stuffs. I stepped in taking in all the things in one glance.

I walked over to the side stage curious to know what else they had arranged. Suddenly my leg got caught in some wire and I tripped over.

I was about to hit the ground when a stiff strong muscled hand caught me by waist and pulled me up. I stood shocked in the unknown arms.

After a few seconds my consciousness returned and I pulled back myself from the grip. Christy! "Sel.. you must be careful!" He whisper yelled to me grabbing my shoulders.

"Tripping over wire wont kill me!" I said in a most arrogant tone and folded my hands. "But it'll kill my baby!" He said in single breath and I could see the flames of anger in his eyes.

Wait.... did he say baby? "Ba.. baby?" I asked in pure shock and I really wished it was a dream. I slowly pulled up my weak hands and pinched my arms. No! It wasnt a dream!

I felt I was sinking and I could feel his face suddenly change to soft and his eyea caring. "Selene!" He called out and made his move up to me.

"Dont touch me!" My voice cracked in middle and I could feel a lump stuck in my throat. "Sel.. are you okay?" Elza came running to me, her voice echausted.

I stared at her, my eyes filled with anger as it would explode like a volcano. "Did.you?" I asked squinting my eyes at her.

She stepped back in horror and stared at Christy and me. Her face turned pale ans now she stood looking at the ground.

"Sorry!" She sounded soo hurt and stream of tears rolled down her cheek and found its way down. I stared at he wide eyed.

She was my best friend. The only friend I had since I came here. She cheated me. She had told him that I am pregnant. I felt myself being shredded into bits.

I stepped back from her and I felt the whole world go round and I found it hard to support myself on my legs and I managed to stand catching some stand.

My eyes felt cloudy and the tears stinked. Christy watched me in horror and he was standing close to me to hold me incase I faint.

I slowly came back to reality and balanced myself on my feet. I started walking out of the college. Suddenly a hand pulled me from back by my shoulder.

I refused to turn but Elza came in front of me. "Sel.. please... I... I am sorry!" She managed to speak through her trembling lips.

I didnt show any emotions on my face. I shooved her hands off my shoulder and walked past her. I took a cab home as I found it difficult to walk any further.

I went in my home and looked around. No one was in the house and the whole house was dark just like my mind now. I felt like I was lost in some unknown place.

I went in my room and shut myself in the room. I sat there not knowing what to do. I should leave. A thought suddenly striked my mind.

Yes! I should leave! Somewhere no one will find me. Somewhere I can grow my baby! I jumped up from the bed and grabbed a bag.

I stuffed it with some clothes and important stuffs. I also took some cash from mom's drawers and my passport and walked out of the house. Before that I left a note on the kitchen table for mom.

I dont know where I am going to but I dont to be here anymore. I started walkind down the street. I took a cab to airport.

On the way I saw Christy, Fred and Drake going back home in their bikes and I hid myself in the seats.

We reached the airport and I stood in the ticket line not knowing where to go. I had no idea what I am doing but this felt right for me.

Then comes my turn. "Good morning madam!" The girl in the counter spoke to me in a sweet voice. "Good morning!" I said and forced a smile on my face.

"Where are you planning to got to?" She asked. "Any flight that'll leave in an hour or early?" I asked making it sound so urgent.

"Yes madam! A vacation flight that'll leave in about 30 minutes!" She said checking the computer. "Where?" I asked.

Not Hawaii!! Please! I pleaded in my mind. "The island of Hawaii!" She said in a pleasant voice.

Great! Just great! "Well... anywhere else?" I asked worried. "Sorry! That only we have tickets for in an hour!" She said trying to bring a smile on my face through her expressions.

"But maam! You can go to other mini islands nearby after you reach their!" She said sweetly. "Like the resort island of Molokai!" She said in an excited voice.

"Ok.. a ticket to Hawaii!" I said and handed her the cash and my passport. She gave me my tickets and told me to wait till they announce.

After a few minutes they announced and I made my way to the plane. I am finally leaving all my sufferings. Anyone can call me a coward but I do what I feel is right!

A/N: guys!! :( soooo sorry!
I was busy with some works.... :/
Excuse me! :)
Enjoy and maybe soon I'll update another chap ;)